New Grow As Promised

420-magazine-mobile553602123.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1286167060.jpg

There looking good day 6 flowering no pistils yet but allot of vegative growth

Well today i went in there i flipped 3k the other night and im 100 % positive that 4 ft monsters a girl pistils are coming out plus we used a loupe to verify

Well coop i checked last night and for sure the 4ft animal cookies that big fucker is female wat stage of flower can i add beasty budz im using the entire emerald nutrient line plus bountea and humisoil

Well coop i checked last night and for sure the 4ft animal cookies that big fucker is female wat stage of flower can i add beasty budz im using the entire emerald nutrient line plus bountea and humisoil

Awesome! Once you start seeing buds forming you can feed with Beastie Bloomz. Think they recommend using it every other watering.

Ok ya cuz im feeding them allot now including the bountea i love tht shit so like 3 weeks in i read i just added fox farm tiger bloom today

Doing really good hoping my ladies do well i watched a YouTube video saying auto mazar preflower at 9 inch produced him 7 zips mine is almos a foot and i have 3 plus the strains i pointed out to you

Back
Top Bottom