New420Guy Seeds: Save On Your Next Seeds Order!

They give freebies with order? I ordered 12 different strains. Come on freebies got to love them.
I’m not complaining.
F7DD3FBD-44D8-4B8D-BD8E-105FE3056C89.jpeg
That 10pk of Bruce Banner, and a few 3pk, came as 5 and 2pk as 3 for freebies. Im freaking stoked. Paul said yesterday that he got some bad ass Sour Plum saying it’s going to be one of the most potent. Im on the hunt for Jack Herer and Jacky Girl, but he’s out.

I’m not complaining.
F7DD3FBD-44D8-4B8D-BD8E-105FE3056C89.jpeg
That 10pk of Bruce Banner, and a few 3pk, came as 5 and 2pk as 3 for freebies. Im freaking stoked. Paul said yesterday that he got some bad ass Sour Plum saying it’s going to be one of the most potent. Im on the hunt for Jack Herer and Jacky Girl, but he’s out.
did you open the packs yet? Some of mine had extras in them too

did you open the packs yet? Some of mine had extras in them too
Yeah... not gonna lie, they were all hooked up for the most part. Slick little vial.

Going to give these a try!
Sour Diesel Feminized - 4 seeds ($24) × 1 $24.00
Gelato Feminized - 2 seeds ($13) × 1 $13.00
D'Qar - 3 seeds ($9) × 1 $9.00
Jedi Glue - 3 seeds ($9) × 1 $9.00
Purple Wreck - 3 seeds ($12) × 1 $12.00
Rusty Glue F2 - 3 seeds ($12) × 1 $12.00
Tajikistani Hash Plant F3 - 3 seeds ($12) × 1 $12.00
Pine Tar Kush - 3 seeds ($12) × 1 $12.00
Subtotal:$103.00
Discount:-$10.30
Shipping:$9.00 via First Class (3 to 5 days)
Payment method:Venmo / Cash App / Google Pay
Total:$101.70

I've already placed an order. Shipped out last night. According to tracking, should be here Saturday. Great prices, and great strains. Website was very easy to use. Payment methods are easy to use too. Thanks for being a sponsor and welcome to the forum.
How long did it take you to get the payment confirmed? I placed an order on Wednesday and paid thru Venmo directly afterward but it’s still shows order is processing.. just wondering if it took yours a minute to go thru too?

How long did it take you to get the payment confirmed? I placed an order on Wednesday and paid thru Venmo directly afterward but it’s still shows order is processing.. just wondering if it took yours a minute to go thru too?
Mine was the next day....
Email paulsac96@gmail.com and see what’s up.

Next day for me here to Seattle area in like 6-7days

I ordered on Tday and noticed it was still showing processing on Friday, so I emailed them and the reply was
"they had snow which slowed them from getting to the post office"
which to me is understandable and reasonable, website shows my order as completed when I checked a little while ago.

Edit to add: just checked email and got tracking # so you should be good to go candycane

I ordered on Tday and noticed it was still showing processing on Friday, so I emailed them and the reply was
"they had snow which slowed them from getting to the post office"
which to me is understandable and reasonable, website shows my order as completed when I checked a little while ago.

Edit to add: just checked email and got tracking # so you should be good to go candycane
Yep! Just checked and got the tracking info. I figured it was something to do with either the holiday or weather just wanted to be sure. Cool beans ! :snowboating: Thank you

I received my seeds today and got a pack of Blue Monster extras to boot! Yay! The only concern I have is I ordered all feminized and all the packages say feminized on them except the Blue Dream...I’m hoping that is a mistake on the label and I didn’t actually get regular seeds as I am not trying to do any breeding at the moment and don’t want or need any males. But other than that concern thank you @New420Guy Seeds for the prompt shipping and the extras!
9D4AF540-A52E-43F5-8CE6-6DFAF19A7C77.jpeg
FB8CFD62-9FC6-4353-B1AF-3430F67AD211.jpeg

candycane, they don't show anything but feminized for blue dream, probably a print error when they made the label.

Although you can email them or pm them here, they've always been fast with responses back to me

Back
Top Bottom