Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

You know what you are doing.. had no idea thats why my oil makes me not able to move for hours after taking a large dose. I thought it was cause i had used indica strains to make it but it has to do with the amount of time you cook it. That makes so much sense!!! Dude really thank you for making me understand that. It will help me to make the right kind of oil for my patients needs!

Damn that is a lot of extra oil there.. i could see mixing the oil with something like hot water would make it go bad. Cause it had already cooled down then you heat it up and cool it down yet again, if its not kept at a refrigerated temp it will go bad then. My oil has stayed just fine in the cabinet for a few months now. But i totally understand you wouldnt want it to spoil lol. That would suckkkk!

Hope i didnt influence you to leave it out the first time when it spoiled, sorry if so! The vids are a scary thought but worth it, easier to get your message across in a video. ..

Swag you may not get a buzz from ingesting the oil with no fatty substances cause your body needs fat to absorb the cannabinoids into your liver.. they get turned into fatty enzymes and are absorbed by the liver. The more fat you intake in the smallest amount, lets say a Snickers bar, will get your buzz hitting quicker then a full coarse meal with loads of fat. Takes longer for the body to breakdown all that food and absorb the fatty acids and turn them into enzymes. You will still get a buzz off the oil eventually cause it was made from infusing the cannabinoids in the fat in the coconut oil but will take longer to hit you cause there isnt enough fat in the oil alone for your body to process it quickly.

Swag you may not get a buzz from ingesting the oil with no fatty substances cause your body needs fat to absorb the cannabinoids into your liver.. they get turned into fatty enzymes and are absorbed by the liver. The more fat you intake in the smallest amount, lets say a Snickers bar, will get your buzz hitting quicker then a full coarse meal with loads of fat. Takes longer for the body to breakdown all that food and absorb the fatty acids and turn them into enzymes. You will still get a buzz off the oil eventually cause it was made from infusing the cannabinoids in the fat in the coconut oil but will take longer to hit you cause there isnt enough fat in the oil alone for your body to process it quickly.
Now it's starting to come together. I'm aboit 150 lbs lol. So there's not much fat happening. Skin n bones. Need to find a quick source of fat.

I guess I should have asked first but I just went ahead and put a big chunk under my tongue. If I get too fucked up, I'm blaming u two .

Just messing with yah.

Lol I'm heavier than both of you at 180!

SwaggNiF are you ingesting it for the first time on its own?? Lol ya man that will give you a good trip to the moon! Especially if you took a scoop of plain coconut oil earlier, which I also did and now I'm ingesting the green fat;) #samesies

Thanks Toast for explaining the science behind what we do. I just go off my experience but love to learn the science behind what works and what doesnt.

You know what you are doing.. had no idea thats why my oil makes me not able to move for hours after taking a large dose. I thought it was cause i had used indica strains to make it but it has to do with the amount of time you cook it. That makes so much sense!!! Dude really thank you for making me understand that. It will help me to make the right kind of oil for my patients needs!

Damn that is a lot of extra oil there.. i could see mixing the oil with something like hot water would make it go bad. Cause it had already cooled down then you heat it up and cool it down yet again, if its not kept at a refrigerated temp it will go bad then. My oil has stayed just fine in the cabinet for a few months now. But i totally understand you wouldnt want it to spoil lol. That would suckkkk!

Hope i didnt influence you to leave it out the first time when it spoiled, sorry if so! The vids are a scary thought but worth it, easier to get your message across in a video. ..

You did not! I had that happen last summer;)

Lol I'm heavier than both of you at 180!

SwaggNiF are you ingesting it for the first time on its own?? Lol ya man that will give you a good trip to the moon! Especially if you took a scoop of plain coconut oil earlier, which I also did and now I'm ingesting the green fat;) #samesies

Thanks Toast for explaining the science behind what we do. I just go off my experience but love to learn the science behind what works and what doesnt.
Yes. All the other times have been in coffee or tea. Or edibles u made. Never just took a chunk and put it in my mouth.

Got my space suit on. Bring it on.

Yes. All the other times have been in coffee or tea. Or edibles u made. Never just took a chunk and put it in my mouth.

Got my space suit on. Bring it on.

Under the tongue method will be a new favourite for you I think;) the coconut oil itself is a great fat to help your body absorb the cannabis...maybe have some bacon with it? Lol

Yea i use my experiences too and know a bit of the science behind it.. try to learn more but beat it into my head with a hammer and the nail will just fall right out lol. Most of the time. .

Its blast off time swag.. prepare for a full on orbital launch into outer space!! ...-.
Fastening all my buckles now and doing final checks before blast off. I'll follow the smoke trails from ur thrusters

Count me in. I'm almost over this cold that's been torturing everyone here since last weekend.

Fastening all my buckles now and doing final checks before blast off. I'll follow the smoke trails from ur thrusters

Haha enjoy! I'll have Organigrams most potent and expensive Sativa, Edison #7 by Wednesday;) Lets see if its worth 15$/gram...treat yo self, right??!! .

Bloom Room Day 49
See a couple yellow leaves...normal I'm guessing as it nears the end of week 7. Week 8 starts Monday. They are fattening up but not as much as I hoped...I'm thinking they have 2-3 weeks left. I tried to get some trich shots but they are so sticky it mucked up my loupe lense Last week of food I'm thinking and then I'll start flushing. I need to get a better scope...any suggestions? I have the cheap one that attaches to my phone and it's crap when your shaky like myself! I need to medicate just to hold the dang phone.
Ppm 600
Ph-6

Anyways here are the photos
b7bf29ff22fb7bc1148d45565455ba92.jpg
d0af795d64b735b59e671df61d53a0b9.jpg
5ca0e8fbeea8c334688222be6952a58c.jpg
19d4d15df12d520e81e6f0456fada073.jpg
9a9d25c688c7415f05b08fdff8f76e4d.jpg
449668646064f034480a1851909c1cc7.jpg
40988e1a13896a7555fdfa5eb3be4714.jpg
e0ff560dc0d64e361f3bd53d0b1e9867.jpg
d8b571ff73365242974c77237e3f70d7.jpg

Both WW are turning purple now.
99fb8a24a20976f461909d271b179f39.jpg
We had a Horti casualty.
I had to tie her up a bit as she is getting all floppy. In the process, I broke a small under stem and took some trichs shots of the CK and still lots of clear!
c4a24372b45783c9641fbf3d4396dd7b.jpg

d30b5d6ea617533d7dff2132833ebed6.jpg
252811ae9fa8ea19cec639df47343ba9.jpg
74540c8e1a455094f18eec6da7cb6df7.jpg

d1fb4ea38543e8a3bce119f394c7b33f.jpg
ill dry her out and see how I like the clear trich weed;)

I could see that the WW Xtrm is farther along than the CK, lots of clear, cloudy and saw 1 or 2 ambers I swear i couldn't get a non fuzzy photo so I need a real scope to investigate further!

Have a great, green and happy day!
a8d66fc0cbe0066dac502bc35277188d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom