Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Hi 420! I’m slowly figuring out this new system and I appreciate the step by step Chris!!! Yay now I can find all my peeps:Namaste:
I love change so mad props as I see the forum changing;)

Now I’m going to try a multi reply thread!

Its in the "420 Forums" and then scroll down to "Watched Threads"

Thanks Van! I asked for help then ran away lol! I just got home from a work meeting so getting into my first j of the day:p
Hi newty! I’m making my way around...slowly!
Me too gramps me too! Glad we made it back! Cheers
Newty!! Awesome pictures. They were super cool. Plants are looking fantastic. The structure gets me every time. So many buds!!! Anywhoo, wanted to say hi . Hope you’re well!
Thanks Freak! I think Ase is the favourite right now of most people who get to see them;) I am too shaking to get trich shots so my sis in law came to help!
Great photos newty. Getting close now eh? Since no one else has guessed yet, I’m going to guess the first trich shot.
you got it Dobe!! I’m surprised no one else chimed in! I accidentally had that one in there when I uploaded and than I couldn’t edit it out so I just had to mention it...I mean I took the pic but that’s not my WW;)

I’m thinking a couple weeks but we will see as I know things can happen fast so I started the flush!

Thanks king! You as well:p I’m digging these new emojis

yeah feel all bad ass wish they had thinking emoji though my most used one lol

Hi 420! I’m slowly figuring out this new system and I appreciate the step by step Chris!!! Yay now I can find all my peeps:Namaste:
I love change so mad props as I see the forum changing;)

Now I’m going to try a multi reply thread!
Looks like it worked out. i really like the smooth experience of scolling, quote and searching.did you figured the response time of the site had improved big time to? even on my prehistoric laptop! WELL DONE 420!!!!

I hope it comes soon!!
Damn newty it should have been here by now :p i really want to wait with sending you my reply, tough it can only be a reply if it arrivés hehe. Lets just wait a little longer, it should get here.... opened up or not....

thanks newt,y figured her while i was on my way over. hope all is good chicky.

garden looking stella :Namaste:

Joe, the "chickie" part made me almost spit my coffee all around my living room that has just been cleaned XD

sorry i have a tendency to call girls chicks . to be honest ive never really had a lot of girl friends hanging out ya know unless well ya. so ive realized that maybe in the pass my words like hun were pushed as flirty so trying to find words that seem more chill like chicky. lol

Looks like it worked out. i really like the smooth experience of scolling, quote and searching.did you figured the response time of the site had improved big time to? even on my prehistoric laptop! WELL DONE 420!!!!

Damn newty it should have been here by now :p i really want to wait with sending you my reply, tough it can only be a reply if it arrivés hehe. Lets just wait a little longer, it should get here.... opened up or not....

Joe, the "chickie" part made me almost spit my coffee all around my living room that has just been cleaned XD

Lol! It should come any day now I hope it all shows up <fingers crossed> The cookies will be crumbles by now :D
sorry i have a tendency to call girls chicks . to be honest ive never really had a lot of girl friends hanging out ya know unless well ya. so ive realized that maybe in the pass my words like hun were pushed as flirty so trying to find words that seem more chill like chicky. lol
I prefer chicky over hun any day so good call Joe ;D
Good morning! I hope you have a wonderful day...chicky. :slide:
Bahahahahahahaha you kill me gramps! Morning!! Where did you find that cute emoji, 420 must be sharing the good ones with the pros;)

Bahahahahahahaha you kill me gramps! Morning!! Where did you find that cute emoji, 420 must be sharing the good ones with the pros;)

After you click the smiley face icon look for the other Tabs... :circle-of-love:

You got quite a nice garden going on there Newty :bravo::popcorn: pulling up a seat for those nugs:yummy:

Thanks and welcome Iti! Just in time for all the action...well there is always some action here in Newty’s pantry party;)

:passitleft:

Newty b following me lol. What’s that do? I want to follow all the people lol.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m not sure, I think if we are both following each other than it means we’re 420 friends! Lol :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom