Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Veggie update! Ugh trying to figure out the different days is just getting crazy . Thankfully I started writing it down last week! Yes just last week! Lol
Debbie CK monster
Day 79
8558295615212a8e2b11833b23c55031.jpg

Petunia and Mrs Danger WW Xtrm clones Day 54
0b7f5f87e12f502087940e4eb8b2c787.jpg
20f096d16a957bf4ee7d8bf88d970216.jpg

Dank & Dabbie Cheese Autos
Day 10
d5721601c2547c283c5f0e2563de797a.jpg

This is Dabbie...weirdo.
4af89f3997c852d0be7599c000c3b22c.jpg

Dank same seeds just a fn hulk compared to Dabbie!
1636c79a77e419ad7a973ea2219621f9.jpg

Mama Swaggs monsters
Day 19
de98ac77cf695f295cdfddb30f27737b.jpg

Lots of rearranging and construction in the pantry. Dank and Dabbie got there own mini fan .
I have a new oscillating fan coming for the corner box spot.
eda4a82bf3b541cb4ed79d628eba3474.jpg

Oh yah and I'm trying a lil diy dry box
60ec1f793242b28d2e848ece56d21502.jpg

Yeah my other loupe non phone attachment piece. I can't find it's okay anyway it's garbage 40x time for upgrade so hitting jewellery store this week ..

Looks like Swaggs is using up her leaf energy as I see all sorts of fading going on.
Only way to be sure is to get the #trichshots

Ase and Swaggs are looking like a good mix of clear/cloudy and Horti is the one with really clear shots;) I am so surprised to see so much purple on these WW Xtrm :D also they are in week 8 and shooting all sorts of new white curly pistols :p

Welcome back Peg Leg! Sorry about the haircut but you were to big to squeeze in.

Day 10 of Flower WW Xtrm Swaggs clone. I always wanted to know what a massive defoil or “too much” would do to a plant in stretch so cheers peg leg, were about to find out together;) I thought about revegging her but nah let’s let her flower out. While I was in there busting chops and throwing karate kicks, I threw in a couple #supercrops too...poor girl, you can rest for the next couple weeks. #newtysgirls #experimentsupinhere

I think I only smoke blunts now :p:cool:

I found my way back on This new shiny platform! Its going to be Interesting to see What the Mass defoil Will do to her. If it turns out to be good I might have a ocd night when my girls reach grow boost stadium

Have a great evening Newty(or good morning probably Hehe)

I found my way back on This new shiny platform! Its going to be Interesting to see What the Mass defoil Will do to her. If it turns out to be good I might have a ocd night when my girls reach grow boost stadium
Have a great evening Newty(or good morning probably Hehe)
Wooohooo! Let’s see NS, I’ll be over to see how yours are doing! No package yet??
My ww xtrm would purple up on me too if i dropped the temps.. i dont really care to though. Not sure its beneficial to brings colors out by dropping temps at lights off. Love the purple though lol.. looking great newty! Nice trich shot pics!!:D
Haha I’m just replicating nature;) Thanks toasty

Help! How do I find my sub list now?
Here are a couple PHONE Pics to help ya navigate a bit

1st pic, the 3 bars at Top, Teddy referred to them as HAMBURGER
Click it

Menu Bar slides over for the Forums and stuffs
YOUR THREADS is ones YOU started
WATCHED THREADS is your old list of subscribed threads

If you scroll down to the Bottom you have MEDIA
YOUR MEDIA is where yo go to UPLOAD pics
Click the add media, then MEMBER GALLERIES, then upload pics. It will default to your galleries

On a PC

Top row, 2nd from the Left
420 FORUMS... hover over it
WATCHED THREADS are your old subbed threads

Hope this helps some my friend

Back
Top Bottom