Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Congrats! Just getting a look at the harvest now. Hope it is delicious.

Thanks!! So far it’s primo so I’m a very happy girl right now! Lol
Looks fantastic Newty! Glad Horti did well for ya xD I think it's awesome you have a plant named after me
Thanks Horti, she was well named, beautiful high yielding, free spirited and sassy! My friend Horti is all these things and more! By high yielding I mean you offer all of your vast knowledge and experience to everyone. You rock my weed world Horti (I’m also glad that’s my nickname for you;)

It’s bittersweet to chop this crew...reminds me of that one Simpson’s episode where homer eats his big pet lobster, he’s stuffing his face and bawling the whole time and talking about how much he will miss him then takes another big bite;)

Update time!

So much going on at Newty’s place...

I’ll start with some monsters
Debbie revegged 2 times successfully! She’s finally shooting out new green growth so I of course started messing with her;) Debbie I’ve left you alone for 2 months!
Deb Day 93

Remember those WW Swaggs monsters?? I’m still looking for the best mom...Well 2 were left so I put 1 with the peppers to see what happens and now I have 1 in the veg room, started training.
Day 32

Dank and Dabbie are fine, I’ll up date them another time, Day 24 for reference.

Bloom Room -we are ready now Dabbs;)

Petunia & Mrs D will get their first real night of darkness tonight! (I’ve had them in their during the day to get used to things)
Petunia Day 1
Totally recovered from a little game I like ke to call “broken bones” :rofl::rofl: #supercrop

Like, do you even supercrop bro???

Haha I am in awe every time I do this and it just bounces back NBD lol
Her canopy is nice and even like Mrs D, who by the way is a full bush again lol

Now let’s talk #triline PegLeg Day 22

This thing is humongous like a body builder! Super stacked and way way bigger than her mom at this stage! I see monster buds from this 8 legged gal (3 mains) Remember that day I stripped her 10 days into stretch, she didn’t notice :high-five:

I’m working on a couple videos from my last couple days...just need to edit them and you can see what we’ve been up too. Also one of the videos is a tutorial on using fresh harvest to make edible oil;) mmmmm

Oh yah before I leave!

I up potted the #lilladydicks
Freshly rinsed coco, charged with newty juice (1/4 strength cal max and Recharge)

I just read an article about the use of mycorrhizae (fungi) and plant root growth and general health. Plants that have colonies of mycorrhizae in the medium were more resilient to stress. I use this stuff in the food and at transplant all throughout my plants life cycle. I use it so much I need to order SwaggNiF a new bottle! Lol

Aaaand I said I was gonna do it! No GSCr and boom dropped 2 seeds! I’m after redemption, anyone that’s been following knows I need to germinate one of these bad boys!!

GTH - 5 NEWTY - 0

Also can you spot the upgrade in the germination station??? I owe so many prizes :laugh:

We just got 2 feet of fresh snow so I’m off to board on it! See y’all later

Awesome stuff in here! I would love to watch an “old lady dance class” with hints of fresh harvest wafting through the air... not because I’m an old pervert; rather, I like the smell of harvest time. Yeah, I’m sticking with that. :ganjamon:

Hey there new new!

Love that Jerry meme! And the snowboarding pics. Good stuff! And the plants look real great your gonna have some killer smoke!

Awesome stuff in here! I would love to watch an “old lady dance class” with hints of fresh harvest wafting through the air... not because I’m an old pervert; rather, I like the smell of harvest time. Yeah, I’m sticking with that. :ganjamon:

Haha! You’d love this class;) I hope your feeling better!
:yahoo:
Hey there new new!

Love that Jerry meme! And the snowboarding pics. Good stuff! And the plants look real great your gonna have some killer smoke!
Thanks Dabbs! Did ya flip last night? We did!
I finally found your thread :slide:

LMAO....yeah, because it has nothing to do with you being an old perverted man!

@DobeWan we got lift off from the PK!
Mine is tucked away in a solo cup after germing overnight and being planted this morning! I gave her nutes when I probably shouldn't have - well, I gave her more than I should have anyway - but at this point, she'll take what she gets and like it! I'm not mixing separate nutes because Ms. Pink Kush decided she'd take a few extra weeks to make an appearance!

Back
Top Bottom