Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Dang it i was looking for the beard hanging on the string.... I was just not sure how you were going to make concentrate from him.
Hmmmmmmm :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are. Makes me look like i am doing a retirement home activity.
Bahahahahahahaha I’m picturing it now in your Rocking chair :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Honestly I do a lot of beadwork so I’m pretty nimble fingered!! it’s a meditative activity for me, I blast my music and just smash her out:bong:

I use my scale mainly for measuring out food for recipes. Lots of advanced cooking recipes call for things to be measure in grams instead of cups. It also helps to measure my grows but I had one before I started growing!

Nice harvest there Newty. What's your next round of girls that you'll be putting into that tent?
I used to have one when i was bodybuilding and the wife at the time were competing but it's not the same type of scale at least from my perspective. :)

Hi Sara, great to see you back:)

Who’s your favourite rap artist? Mine is Snoop Dog! Are there rappers in China?

I like Hot Dog most, he is very popular rappers in China.

I’ve had to edit this twice because I keep forgetting shit! Holy I’m stoned after work!! Hahaha good WW Xtrm;) it does get more potent each day! Lol
Dank is a hulk and is perfect except the fucked up top I did. I’m thinking I’ll mainline her this round!
Dabbie is more of a weirdo and she’s got cal mag spots and I put extra in every feeding??? so I guess she is high maintenance too! Maybe too much?

And these stars! Fingers crossed we see 2 more soon;)

Calcium tends to show up on upper or newer leaves first. Phosphorus looks similar but will show up first on older leaves at the bottom. Young plants need P&K to develop normally.

Thanks guys! I use sensi ph perfect so don’t test anymore but it’s usually 5.8 to 6. Should I start testing and ph down again?

I always wash coco and charged in 1/4 AN and cal mag before planting.

@Pennywise phosphorous hey? It does look like that and I didn’t realize plants could be deficient in veg or so early. Should I flush this small plant or should I wait it out? I might toss her if it get worse.

Thanks guys, feel free to throw me suggestions I’m all ears:Namaste:

Calcium tends to show up on upper or newer leaves first. Phosphorus looks similar but will show up first on older leaves at the bottom. Young plants need P&K to develop normally.
Would that show up that early though?

This is just me spit balling here but with reduced nutrient levels from what the manufacturer recomendations are can we introduce micro nute problems by cutting back on the feedings?

Thanks guys! I use sensi ph perfect so don’t test anymore but it’s usually 5.8 to 6. Should I start testing and ph down again?

I always wash coco and charged in 1/4 AN and cal mag before planting.

@Pennywise phosphorous hey? It does look like that and I didn’t realize plants could be deficient in veg or so early. Should I flush this small plant or should I wait it out? I might toss her if it get worse.

Thanks guys, feel free to throw me suggestions I’m all ears:Namaste:
If you are not pushed for space I say ride it out and see what you can learn from it. I learn more from failures than I do from success. I am also labled as a negative nelly by a lot of people so take that with a grain of salt.

I would still check the PH in and out to just see where you are. I do not trust 100% the PH correction in the nutes. I am sure their chemists are a lot smarter than I am but there are so many variables when you are outside the lab environment.

Back
Top Bottom