Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Thanks SF! It wasn’t very long lasting, let’s hope the top nugs are better than the bottom fluff! I’m thinking the cure will also help improve the potency. I was pretty surprised at how dense and hard the buds are. :yahoo:

I noticed the same thing with my early Jock. The high isn't that long lasting on the early stuff. I can't wait for these northern lights and AK's to finish up. You gotta love the dense, hard buds when they get towards the end. What are your harvest goals? Clear to cloudy, Cloudly with some amber or a little more amber?

I acquired some White Widow seeds and with all this love for the strain on this forum I can't wait to try it. After not partaking in any usage for 25 years I thought I would like the up high of the sativa's. The more I have been using regularly I am finding that I like the chill feeling in the evenings during the week. The sativa high will definitley have it's place for daytime weekend activities but Iam looking for a good night time strain.

Hehe thats ok he can eat from his lap for a bit so he can have fresh food later on.. yay chilis! Its actually spelled sriracha, i always misspell that lol. Its made with red hot chilis and garlic.. its an asian style hot sauce. Damn it now im hungry.. :popcorn:
Ive got 12 Orange Habanero seeds in for a week, nothing poking up yet:smokin:

I better get some chilli peppers!! I’ll grab my seeds this weekend :p

I noticed the same thing with my early Jock. The high isn't that long lasting on the early stuff. I can't wait for these northern lights and AK's to finish up. You gotta love the dense, hard buds when they get towards the end. What are your harvest goals? Clear to cloudy, Cloudly with some amber or a little more amber?

I acquired some White Widow seeds and with all this love for the strain on this forum I can't wait to try it. After not partaking in any usage for 25 years I thought I would like the up high of the sativa's. The more I have been using regularly I am finding that I like the chill feeling in the evenings during the week. The sativa high will definitley have it's place for daytime weekend activities but Iam looking for a good night time strain.
That’s really good to know you had a similar outcome with the early stuff. I’m waiting for mostly cloudy, little clear is fine. I love a good Sativa dominant hybrid. I’ve tried a pure Sativa before (red Congolese) super pricey shit and it was way too much Sativa for me! Lol

I do need the indica for pain relief, like you I have serious stomach et al issues, ulcerative colitis and some other fun stuff. I need a heavy indica for sleep and pain and I use the Sativa stuff for mental health relief, fun and energy! Everyone loves a good WW, can’t wait to see you grow them! :passitleft:

I have a question...

What do y’all think about drying the girls right out before I chop? How many days would do that? 2 days no water or 3? I’ll prob do it to at least 1 just to try it. I’m hoping someone has already tried it;)

They are still clear to cloudy but I’m thinking a week at most? I have been flushing with straight tap water for a week!

I’ll be back after my older ladies hip hop class!
:theband::thanks:

I better get some chilli peppers!! I’ll grab my seeds this weekend :p

I had to put my out to pasture aka -20 once the phids took over. But I would love if if we did a pepper grow!

That’s really good to know you had a similar outcome with the early stuff. I’m waiting for mostly cloudy, little clear is fine. I love a good Sativa dominant hybrid. I’ve tried a pure Sativa before (red Congolese) super pricey shit and it was way too much Sativa for me! Lol

I do need the indica for pain relief, like you I have serious stomach et al issues, ulcerative colitis and some other fun stuff. I need a heavy indica for sleep and pain and I use the Sativa stuff for mental health relief, fun and energy! Everyone loves a good WW, can’t wait to see you grow them! :passitleft:

Have you found a specific strain/ chemovar that helps best with this? I'm going to see the doc about my digestive problems soon. Thanks in advance

I have a question...

What do y’all think about drying the girls right out before I chop? How many days would do that? 2 days no water or 3? I’ll prob do it to at least 1 just to try it. I’m hoping someone has already tried it;)

They are still clear to cloudy but I’m thinking a week at most? I have been flushing with straight tap water for a week!

I’ll be back after my older ladies hip hop class!
:theband::thanks:

I'm not sure I would let the coco dry.... lock out happens within a day of dry coco, at least in my experience, and not the good fade type, but fry your leaves bad.

Can I suggest a large flush 3 times the size of container at 6 oh. Then Just water normally with whatever your tap water is while you chop.

Intheshed had an interesting thought on kingjoes journal about flushing. I have to say i agree with him and you dont wanna let your plant dry out at the end of flower when it wants to keep sucking water and nutrients into the buds. Most nutrient lines use a salt based nitrate nitrogen which makes the plant uptake a lot of water into the buds but leave it empty and void of the minerals it needs to make it dense and potent. So when synthetic growers do that at the end of flower they are stripping the plants of valuable minerals when it wasnt getting much into the buds in the first place. Organics, organic calcium mostly, combines with ions better and adds a lot of dense minerals into your buds.. specifically fish derived calcium really adds extra 'ocean based' amino acids into the plant. Adding to the aroma and flavor of the buds.. heard those nasty fish nutes are kick ass over mammal derived nutrients. :Namaste:

I had to put my out to pasture aka -20 once the phids took over. But I would love if if we did a pepper grow!

Have you found a specific strain/ chemovar that helps best with this? I'm going to see the doc about my digestive problems soon. Thanks in advance
I'm not sure I would let the coco dry.... lock out happens within a day of dry coco, at least in my experience, and not the good fade type, but fry your leaves bad.

Can I suggest a large flush 3 times the size of container at 6 oh. Then Just water normally with whatever your tap water is while you chop.

Ok we have a few peeps on board, grab your seeds if you don’t have any yet;)
Stomach troubles bleh :/

Yes the moby dick x cheese oil I made was the best for my nausea and ulcer pain, overall mood and then appetite increase. I need to try growing my own cbd strains because I’m having excellent results using a combo of high cbd and high thc. I usually use both oils in combination everyday, coconut oil seems to help calm my stomach spasms so it’s the perfect oil to infuse for me. I also follow a Keto-ish life style (low carb high protein) I have to stay away from most meat and I eat really clean (for the most part :rofl::rofl:

Coconut oil is known to jump start ketogenesis in the body so I use a scoop of my green oil in my coffee first thing
Thanks for jumping in! Phewf! I will give this a go maybe the day before I start chopping?? Tia
Intheshed had an interesting thought on kingjoes journal about flushing. I have to say i agree with him and you dont wanna let your plant dry out at the end of flower when it wants to keep sucking water and nutrients into the buds. Most nutrient lines use a salt based nitrate nitrogen which makes the plant uptake a lot of water into the buds but leave it empty and void of the minerals it needs to make it dense and potent. So when synthetic growers do that at the end of flower they are stripping the plants of valuable minerals when it wasnt getting much into the buds in the first place. Organics, organic calcium mostly, combines with ions better and adds a lot of dense minerals into your buds.. specifically fish derived calcium really adds extra 'ocean based' amino acids into the plant. Adding to the aroma and flavor of the buds.. heard those nasty fish nutes are kick ass over mammal derived nutrients. :Namaste:
Sorry i tried to summerized a lot of valuable reading material there.. lol
This is great stuff! I’m a nerd and love learning. I appreciate the explanation so no worries, the more you want to share the better in my opinion! :high-five:
Thanks for stepping in fellas I got an #afterdancedube cheers
:passitleft:

Haaaaaaarveeeeest Daaaaaaay!!!!!
Well kinda...Bloom Room update Day 55 Or Week 9. Checked out some trichs with Swaggs jewelry loupe, thanks neighbor:thanks:
They are nearing 75% cloudy so I took all the under developed stuff on Swaggs;) I’m washing it all and will prepare a video!!
I plan to use most of this for some ww oil:)
Here is a photo shoot slide for today! Check out my you tube channel and learn to grow with me!

Just caught up here.... my wife has lots of gut issues... I should do a good strain for her. I'm all in for peppers. Lots of great info :goodjob: nice flowers Newty :Namaste:

Oh yes, I’ve been on all sorts of meds trying to take the edge off and nothing works like marijuana! I’m going to shop for some cbd strains now! Feel free to throw out suggestion friends:) I’ll do a bit of research.

Yay! get those seeds ready everyone and I’ll get a thread started, where can I start this non marijuana related thread? Anywhere? What’s the rules, I should refresh.
:thumb:

Just a few pics to end the night! I hope you enjoyed the video, I’ll have the bud wash video up as soon :ganjamon:

The rest of the early snips are smoked! I’ll wait patiently for the new crop drying! I can’t wait to make oil out of these buds

Back
Top Bottom