Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #5 420 & Canuk Seeds: Gorilla Bruce - Lets Talk About Sex

I remember cannabis enthusiast.
Just didn’t see the new one till yesterday.
Not very observant of me. 😂
I love my equipment but as you mentioned being observant is key.
Watching hundreds and hundreds of plants grow gives a bit of insight.
Helps with keeping everyone happy and healthy.
Coco gives me total control which I really like.
No guessing what the soil is doing, just give them everything they need when they need it.
Skin & Eyes :thumb: Love it.
And of course & Co. :hug:
Love it buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You want to learn to grow great weed at great yield - just read what Bill wrote above

🙏

IMG_0111.jpeg
IMG_0112.jpeg

Some culling is a coming!

Nearly there ready for flip again. Another 4-5 days.

Got the best name for any entitely nee strain we come up with.

You know Mars Bars?

“Helps you work rest and play” was a UK tagline for them back in the 80’s.

What I reckon I want out of a strain!

Nick

IMG_0510.jpeg
IMG_0511.jpeg

Well they say stress test your breeding plants and they have been that!

I got the con again. Got my mojo back.

Wednesday I reckon I can build out the sexy sexy room. Maybe, nah. Under promise over deliver.

The two little ‘uns are the Seed Junky Animal Mints BX1 to reverse along with at least one of the Banner x Gorilla. Spray Spray soon soon!

These are also hot spares for the main grows going on. Any of those fail due to that root crap I’ll happily toss some of these in and flower them out.

But that shouldn’t happen.

Nick & Co

Which journal has the UVC lights working?
Jon Contest. Where they’re not really needed so much since the tent is pretty much empty and the buds are small! The environment is too good with less plant in there. Might give them 30 seconds in a minute. Think its week 7? Tbh they seed they seed! Good time to try them out I guess.

The whole night-time lights causing hermies thing is more about interrupting the dark period. Most indoor growers use 12/12 to be safe but the actual minimum continual dark period needed is more like 10.5 hours or something.

So, maybe blast them outside that 10.5 hour window if you're concerned about causing light stress at night?

The whole night-time lights causing hermies thing is more about interrupting the dark period. Most indoor growers use 12/12 to be safe but the actual minimum continual dark period needed is more like 10.5 hours or something.

So, maybe blast them outside that 10.5 hour window if you're concerned about causing light stress at night?
I covered off my thoughts in a bit more detail in the contest grow.

I covered off my thoughts in a bit more detail in the contest grow.
I read your post but I'm suggesting, like Shed, that you could use your UV lighting still in the 12 hour dark period, but not right in the middle which interrupts the minimum 10.5 hour uninterrupted dark period.

I have no idea how long it takes the pm to turn on and off its protective shield but it seems like there's at least a 60 minute window on either end of the dark period to play with that accomplishes what you want while still giving the plant the long uninterrupted dark period.

That's all I was suggesting.

I read your post but I'm suggesting, like Shed, that you could use your UV lighting still in the 12 hour dark period, but not right in the middle which interrupts the minimum 10.5 hour uninterrupted dark period.

I have no idea how long it takes the pm to turn on and off its protective shield but it seems like there's at least a 60 minute window on either end of the dark period to play with that accomplishes what you want while still giving the plant the long uninterrupted dark period.

That's all I was suggesting.
Yep - I think and if I get a moment later to look I will - the implication was it was 2-3 hours after sunset. I was originally going to do before 8am when the main lights come on each day.

As I said in the other thread I think light stress is a rare cause of hermies. I mean maybe its been bred in but I don’t think in nature they’d be too stressed by it (I mean pre mankind, in nature) Too hot, too cold more likely for me.

Hi sorry @Canuk Seeds these just ran into one too many scheduling issues, and I've given them away to a grateful home.

For anyone reading interested in the breeding aspect still doing it just not journaling it.

@Mike Wright would you do the needful and move it to trash, preferably run a secure shred on it!

Nick

1713767694519.png

Back
Top Bottom