Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #5 420 & Canuk Seeds: Gorilla Bruce - Lets Talk About Sex

Hi,

Better late than never. I’m a little early popping these but I think I have a way to make it work.

Firstly thanks to @420 for his dedication to the site and us the growers by hooking us up with some crazy generous sponsors.

Secondly, thank you very much to @Canuk Seeds and your awesome generosity.

I swagged 25 Bruce Banner x Gorilla Glue #4 Regular Seeds.

I assume because they’re quite heavy on Bruce Banner at Canuk its the #3

This Sativa dominant strain was crafted by joining together two juggernauts, GG#4 and Bruce Banner.

The resulting cultivar will flowering in around 9 weeks+ with large yields of up to 500g/m² of some astonishingly potent flowers up to 30% THC.

I’ve grown both before, both epic yields. Only downside is the Banner propensity to nanner. I pulled off 10 this morning off one that’s 3 weeks since flip. Left the lights on 2 hours too long and got nanners.

Its been discontinued as a strain by Canuk, they are selling now subject to availability. Doesn’t look like they’ll be back. So yeah might be the only place you see a grow with them documented.

Maybe I’ll clone, maybe I’ll feminise maybe they all die. They were about 4 months plus in transit. Pretty sure I’ll get at least one through to flower!

I’m obviously aiming for 12 girls from 25. They’ll go in probably a 5x5 although the 4x4 may open up in time.

They’re currently soaking in swimming pool water, its cleaned with just H2o2, no salt or chlorine so it works great for a 90 minute soak before paper and bags.

Nick

IMG_0230.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg

Hi,

Better late than never. I’m a little early popping these but I think I have a way to make it work.

Firstly thanks to @420 for his dedication to the site and us the growers by hooking us up with some crazy generous sponsors.

Secondly, thank you very much to @Canuk Seeds and your awesome generosity.

I swagged 25 Bruce Banner x Gorilla Glue #4 Regular Seeds.

I assume because they’re quite heavy on Bruce Banner at Canuk its the #3

I’ve grown both before, both epic yields. Only downside is the Banner propensity to nanner. I pulled off 10 this morning off one that’s 3 weeks since flip. Left the lights on 2 hours too long and got nanners.

Its been discontinued as a strain by Canuk, they are selling now subject to availability. Doesn’t look like they’ll be back. So yeah might be the only place you see a grow with them documented.

Maybe I’ll clone, maybe I’ll feminise maybe they all die. They were about 4 months plus in transit. Pretty sure I’ll get at least one through to flower!

I’m obviously aiming for 12 girls from 25. They’ll go in probably a 5x5 although the 4x4 may open up in time.

They’re currently soaking in swimming pool water, its cleaned with just H2o2, no salt or chlorine so it works great for a 90 minute soak before paper and bags.

Nick

IMG_0230.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
Hey Buddy, good morning :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hiya buddy. How’s the old lumbago? You getting close to popping some more yourself?

Nick
Yes actually I am seriously thinking today is the day. :thumb:
Best morning I've had in ages.
If my strength holds up it'll get done.
Lately I've been plagued by exhaustion and feeling like hell.
Has to be more than pneumonia to last this long.
Everything OK with you and the family? :love:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yes actually I am seriously thinking today is the day. :thumb:
Best morning I've had in ages.
If my strength holds up it'll get done.
Lately I've been plagued by exhaustion and feeling like hell.
Has to be more than pneumonia to last this long.
Everything OK with you and the family? :love:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
All good, my buddy and his gf are in town. Quick nap before watering time. Then & Co cooking Thai food for everyone.

@Absorber I’m feeling more like Michael Corleone, Part 3. But I said I’d do it. See what pops.

Nick

I know a guy called Bruce Jenner, from the same place in the UK as my Aunt who was a Jenner (not a security question on any account I have) and he looks just like my cousin who is also a Jenner.

I was born in Edward Jenner’s village - he who invented vaccines.

Caitlin. Jenner’s (ne Bruce) parents were from the same area so the rich and famous Jenners of California are likely reasonably close cousins.

I know a guy called Bruce Jenner, from the same place in the UK as my Aunt who was a Jenner (not a security question on any account I have) and he looks just like my cousin who is also a Jenner.

I was born in Edward Jenner’s village - he who invented vaccines.

Caitlin. Jenner’s (ne Bruce) parents were from the same area so the rich and famous Jenners of California are likely reasonably close cousins.
Its all just so confusing 🤣🤣🙈

IMG_0289.jpeg

48 Hours since paper and bags

10/25 had tails. Some only 10mm but cracked they were in the dirt. One was an inch the rest 10-20mm.

I popped the remaining 15 back in the paper and added more pool water. Give them another 24-48 hours before getting more invasive.

There were some that had issues popping their Canuk before. I’ve never since we started this methodology had such a bad hit rate. But they were travelling for a long time. Maybe they dried a little more than I’m used to dealing with so that’s why they went back in the bag with a much wetter paper than perhaps normal. I’ll be checking every 6-8 hours now I reckon.

Nick

IMG_0288.jpeg

IMG_0330.jpeg
IMG_0331.jpeg

Tails 12/25
Cracked 8/13

In dirt 25/25

My hopes of quick abandoned journal - c’mon I got enough as it is - don’t look good.

There are 12.5 with tails. Then at least 6-8 have cracked just waiting for the tail to come forth. The rest actually look hopeful. I popped 13 in the second tray (two middle right) and see how they are in a day or two.

Nick

IMG_0572.jpeg

S1’s here I come. This is the main focus of this journal now. I’m going to breed some seeds - maybe two types. S1 the Gorilla x Bruce and also cross with one of the 9 different types I have from the hermied tent. See what the phenos look like.

Nick

IMG_0572.jpeg

S1’s here I come. This is the main focus of this journal now. I’m going to breed some seeds - maybe two types. S1 the Gorilla x Bruce and also cross with one of the 9 different types I have from the hermied tent. See what the phenos look like.

Nick
I need to get me some of that stuff

Back
Top Bottom