No Green Thumb: First Grow

Can you send email transfers? Some seed banks take them.

White seeds usually aren't viable.
Im on the strainly site it takes paypal. Fingers crossed.. I am so sad to :rip: this guy but now i caused a whole electical issue and this way people can come in and out without me stressing over it. And if i get these seeds at least I'll know more about them and be able to start a proper journal. 10 days away from its 3 month birthday...

Dumb question #94843738494

How the hell does a person work bitcoin.... I am not feeling like the brightest crayon in the box here. I just wanted to get actual female seeds from somewhere.... But this thing called the law keeps getting in my way...:hmmmm:
I swear to God you are my spirit animal!

My go to.. yeah I’m not the brightest star in the sky...

I‘ll be waiting for replies too because I want in on this fem seed action. This herm anxiety is killing me slowly.

I just cant do it yet... Idk maybe its because its my first one like how can i just throw it aside like it meant nothing to me... I have a new pic of the tippy top.. Anyone able to tell if thats just wishful thinking on my part or some actual growth

Attachments

• 20200617_215705.jpg
    20200617_215705.jpg
    717.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200617_215628.jpg
    20200617_215628.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 37
Fingers crossed everything works with this seed dealer i found some girl scout cookie that i havent had in awhile and wouldnt mind my own stash... I just really wanna find fabric pots first

Ooo i wonder if i can just clone the one a couple of times then i cam save it and spred it out... Exciting. So much more to learn. I better get to reading some posts

Ooo i wonder if i can just clone the one a couple of times then i cam save it and spred it out... Exciting. So much more to learn. I better get to reading some posts
Yes yes and yes!
What do all of these plants pictured below have in common? All clones from one seed!
I've attempted several cloning methods and found the easiest, cheapest, and most space saving way is to put a sterile cutting in a cup of clean water and leave it alone! Yes, there are ways to clone a week faster, but many are contraptions that take up space, cost money, and often need a good scrub between cycles...and I'm busy enough between work and being mrs coughs caretaker.
P.s. my vegging clones sit on the shelf on the right side of my tent. Have lettuce growing underneath it

Attachments

• 20200618_013842.jpg
    20200618_013842.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200618_013800.jpg
    20200618_013800.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 36
That is the coolest thing ever... Man i wish i knew about this site a decade ago... Haha i would probably still be with my ex if i had started growing back then. But that is probably for the better she was a horrible person. Buy now Im gonna hold off throwing this one out until i get those seeds. I still need to figure out watering so im hoping to use it as a guinea pig

Definitely keep your plant alive for now.
Even if it's a dude it's fun to watch them take off.
I also started out with the intention to make my mistakes on bagseed so i wouldn't kill expensive breeder seeds.
As a new grower you can be your own worst enemy because hours feel like days and you're all like "DO SOMETHING!!" And every day that passes is a day closer to being able to medicate as much as you want independent of the black market or in some states expensive medical weed.
I started because I promised mrs cough I'd give her all the weed in the world if she stayed away from pain meds...then i had to keep my end of the deal when her tolerance went up and things got expensive. Not to mention inconsistency in street meds.

Awww your so sweet to take care of your wife like that.

I do want to get more understanding of water treatment and feedings to get best results i was always the one who just added water never thinking what its being robbed of by being brought in nd put in some random pot.

This was probably the only thing i did well in school but never thought to actually do something.

Im a baker by passion so my hopes is to get some of my stuff checked out. I've been perfecting a butter for about 7 years that is so smooth you would never know you had an edible. And now I've been messing with culinary its just very expensive dealing with these sob's who short bag ya or its meh shit for way to much. I miss the days when you could get a zip for 180

You know you can get halfway decent digital scales for $25 or less, right?
I have a plethra of scales.... What i dont have is a lot of people who sell... It was fine when i had my connects going over a decade its when you get a new person who has a new grower and prices very. When you live practically in the middle of no where I sometimes have to bite the bullet. But I'm just weird in general with stuff other people handle. I like the idea of being able to clean it how it should and not worry about giving someone 100 for a quarter of meh stuff... Shit i could grow meh stuff, but now I've met all of you i dont want meh stuff i want the good stuff lol

I currently reside in selfish smoker county... People dont talk about it and the ones that do are people who get busted... Trust me its not my hometown or even home state and i hate it but my lady wont leave and sadly i dont wanna leave her. Someday maybe

Fingers crossed everything works with this seed dealer i found some girl scout cookie that i havent had in awhile and wouldnt mind my own stash... I just really wanna find fabric pots first

Amazon has Fabric pots. I've also ordered directly from SmartPots. I do 5-7 gallons for up 6' plants, 10 gallon for up to 8' plants.

Cloning in water is good, and easy. I cloned for 12+ generations before I moved and shut down my grow. I've even been known to take a clone of a slow growing plant, and have the clone taller and more vigorous than the parent in 4-5 weeks.

DONT throw your plant away. If you want to force the blooming a little harder, reduce light to 11 on / 13 off. I've had that help with stubborn to flower plants.

Trust me its not my hometown or even home state and i hate it but my lady wont leave and sadly i dont wanna leave her. Someday maybe

Now that's planning for a brighter future :rofl: .

Seriously, though, everyone has different priorities. If the two of you need to be where you are to take care of sick and/or elderly family members, because that's where the work is, or reasons of safety, well... Of course that's going to rank significantly higher on the list.

And now you've learned the secret to having your pie cake and growing, too ;). I don't know if far more people grow their own in "illegal" areas these days than buy from dealers, but a great many certainly do. And have for 30 years, probably. Because it's not just "stoners" who consume cannabis. I was going to type that they're just the unsightly face of the cannabis persona, but that's a bit harsh, perhaps. Maybe it's more like... IDK, firearms. There are the "in your face" gun activists. Some few nutters (who should probably not be trusted with a butter knife). Big game hunters / "sporting" hunters (who seem to do everything other than be willing to make things sporting) / the people who spend lots of money. But once you wade past all the noise, you can find that there are millions and millions of people who own firearms. To feed themselves/family, personal and property defense, Enjoyment (and stress relief) at the local range on weekends. Even people who enjoy the mechanics of the things, maybe enjoy the craftsmanship of the older types and technologies, and reading about the history. People who don't make a lot of waves unless they feel threatened. They just own firearms, have always owned firearms - and will always own firearms. Quietly and without fuss. Because they're not "firearm people." They're just... people.

Ramble on. . . .

Amazon has Fabric pots. I've also ordered directly from SmartPots. I do 5-7 gallons for up 6' plants, 10 gallon for up to 8' plants.

Cloning in water is good, and easy. I cloned for 12+ generations before I moved and shut down my grow. I've even been known to take a clone of a slow growing plant, and have the clone taller and more vigorous than the parent in 4-5 weeks.

DONT throw your plant away. If you want to force the blooming a little harder, reduce light to 11 on / 13 off. I've had that help with stubborn to flower plants.
Im gonna try that tonight. I dont know/think if its a female but maybe this will push it to do something vs nothing at all.

Im gonna try that tonight. I dont know/think if its a female but maybe this will push it to do something vs nothing at all.
Here's a little clone i took a week or so ago that's been sitting in a cup of water...

Attachments

• 20200618_203514.jpg
    20200618_203514.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 33
Thats awesome and looks like a really healthy clone Southerncough. I just cut at a node, scrape about half a inch of the outer layer at the bottom off, dip in root tech, and put in a rapid rooter plug. I have had pretty much 100% success. So easy as well.

I tried just water in a cup a long time ago and didnt have that great of success. My tomatoes always did good in that method though.

Back
Top Bottom