No Green Thumb: First Grow

With everything you guys have taught me im more excited to start over i feel like once the last tid bits get here I'll have the perfect environment. Im gonna keep it for a while yet really get familiar with training and the water and then toss it when i start again... I feel like at best this will help me for when im able to get a female from a dispensary.

You would have seeded weed, not sensilmia. But I grew up on seedy pot...builds character:Rasta:
Haha reminds me of the 90s when i would have enough seeds to fill a field. I am a very old soul with smoking but havent gotten much with seeds since them glory days... I have a little jar that if i happen to find a seed in a bag I'll put it in there. Only problem with that is i dont know anything about it.

Haha reminds me of the 90s when i would have enough seeds to fill a field. I am a very old soul with smoking but havent gotten much with seeds since them glory days... I have a little jar that if i happen to find a seed in a bag I'll put it in there. Only problem with that is i dont know anything about it.
Crazy right?! an 1/8th of an ounce being seed was pretty normal :laughtwo: Now I’m elated if I find a seed in something from the dispensary!

haha i remember getting angry in my early 20s like ummm I've outgrown weed with seeds..... how stupid that girl was, by my late 20s i started to save them never really thinking i would ever grow it but I feel like for what I spend monthly on it this will eliminate an entire bill... of course my connect will be sad I pay half their rent every month I'm sure

Its only taken me dam near 20 + years I can only imagine the amount I've spent in my lifetime so far... Not that I want the gov in my fun but for real I mean the US brought crack in they should have just legalized and capitalized on this... Instead we keep it under a schedule 1... I can have codeine before marijuana :peace:

I grew up near California which back in the day was the only place marijuana could be spoken about. I had a few friends that would trim for their uncles and would bring back some insane grows. If only they would have brought back some of that knowledge with them... My parents moved to the Midwest and I followed at 18 and man that was a culture shock. You were lucky if you found any bag let alone something without a seed. I soon enough found a connect that would be my person for the next 10 years then he stopped selling because of an accident. I had another friend I had made when I first moved out this way and she was a decent connect for about 5 years and then she moved... I have a decent girl now but honestly at my age I'm tired of making people money off of it.

Or you could end up springing both,
1592330089083.jpeg
What is that?

That might be a nanner but I susect a straight male.

Sorry @Radogast, just to clarify the picture of the Pistil and Nanner was from a previous grow of mine. It was a hermie. The Original picture is a suspected male. I was just stating it could end up pushing out both.

Sorry @Radogast, just to clarify the picture of the Pistil and Nanner was from a previous grow of mine. It was a hermie. The Original picture is a suspected male. I was just stating it could end up pushing out both.
thanks - that's what I get for arriving late to a party after not growing for TWO YEARS! :thedoubletake:

thanks - that's what I get for arriving late to a party after not growing for TWO YEARS! :thedoubletake:
Pull up a chair this has been interesting but i will def be starting again in the next week. Im learning how to put the net up so when i actually do get a female i can be ready

Yeah that’s a picture of a Hermie, pistils and nanners
When it comes to the genitals of plants, I literally have no idea.

I 100% think mine are all female. The problem with that, last week I 100% believed males were plants that had buds in their seeds.

I’m going to have a good look when I get home. I have this awful feeling mine will all be herms.

They are 8 weeks old. Do you think you can 100% tell at 8 weeks or is it too young.

I know one of the guys here will have the answer because im sure it helps with what strain... Im going in week 2 of flower and im still torn... I mean like im sure its obviously a male but it just doesnt look like any other male preflower or flowered.... Ugh they just seem to be new growth whenever i think its a ball haha..

Dumb question #94843738494

How the hell does a person work bitcoin.... I am not feeling like the brightest crayon in the box here. I just wanted to get actual female seeds from somewhere.... But this thing called the law keeps getting in my way...:hmmmm:
Don't worry, I've walked away from a few purchases because bit coin just seems so sketchy...i wound up finding other places that would either accept bank transfer or other payments.
Recently i discovered through this forum a site called strainly that was really interesting. They don't sell seeds but act as a yardsale for seeds. Some are breeders some are folks with some extras they want to unload, some use paypal or trade, etc. Pretty interesting! I was able to score some GDP for a decent price

You don't need bit coin for that. What country are you in?
USA i dont have a normal bank i have one online i cant even get my energies bill to be taken out of there so i doubt i would have luck with a seed bank. Its either that or i send out a money order which is really costly right now due to the virus and something about shipments to england... They just look so amazing and the ones that i picked are great for anxiety and pain and other medicinal purposes... I'm having a pitty party when i should just focus on germinating some of these other seeds to see if i can get a female... Any of you have luck with a white seed? I've researched them and i see a lot of different opinions. It was from a really amazing bag i got a few years ago and i saved it as a maybe..

I blew a fuse when i plugged in my outtake vent so I moved this other plant. I dont want to waste my time on it but I cant seem to do anything until im 100% positive its a boy...

Back
Top Bottom