No Pains Gorilla Glue Grow (Free Beans From Herbies) RDWC, LED, CO2

awesome. Good times and great sound that's what they are all about.

Funny you should ask that as I just finished Boxing her up to send her as a gift. I have found her an excellent home where I'm certain She will be used to her fullest potential and with any luck we will see her around here !
I'm sure the recipient will be very happy, it was the FD8000 wasn't it the 1000w one .I have 2 they grow really nice buds.

I'm sure the recipient will be very happy, it was the FD8000 wasn't it the 1000w one .I have 2 they grow really nice buds.
I agree. It was the FD6000 It had good light output , it matched what the advertised and I'm certain that it will produce good flower!

alrighty Did a res change and started week 8 of my feed schedule. All I can say right now is these ladies look healthy and happy . Looking at them I'm wondering if they will actually be ready in two weeks or if it will take 3. We shall see,Like I said this is the first time I have incorporated Ripen. There is no rush, the pheno on the far end is ahead of the other ladies so she is the one I will push to amber. Took some flower shots with the flash as it was lights out when I did the change this morning. Co2 levels ramp up to 600 so that is telling me that they are definitely pulling the co2 down below atmospheric. I may change the + or - Band to 50 this week . Temp has been a steady 73 and rh 50-55 .

Smoke report on the freeze dried that was pulled about 4 weeks early...scent there really was no aroma just a super pretty nug ..and that no aroma transferred to when it was even smoked in a joint ! So Its super under the radar smoke.

smoke was smooth and it burned more like Tabacco than conventionally dried and cured flower. The grind is nice and fluffy and from I can tell right now its not going to dry out like conventional !! I have had mind grinder open for a week and the grind is just as fresh as when it was done!

As of right now its looking the weight ratio from wet to dry is very close to the same as conventional. When it first comes out its not (its cracker dry, as that is my test setting, next setting is leaving about 11% moisture) . I let it sit out in the open air and it pulls in what I would say is the perfect moisture content. Letting it sit out from what I have read lets the enzymes that go to work on chlorophyl go to work at light speed. There is definitely no Green Flavor in this smoke.

The High ...well it surprised me !! When smoked initially you feel it right behind the eyes and then about 15 minutes in you feel some sun shine and then at 30-40 , yes I said 30-40 you get the full effects . happy eyes , sunshine on soul and a nice body massage at a level of some strain that are fully ripe !! Truley impressive and I cannot wait to see what its like when its done!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day !! On with the pics !
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG
IMG_3927.JPG

Just did another res change. Still on week 8 feed. Ladies are looking good! I dimmed the lights yesterday to around 850 ppfd to nug them a little bit in the finishing direction as they were hovering around 2000ppfd. reduced the band on the co2 to +or - 50 so now max is 500 and min is 400 ppm. Took a small branch to do some freeze dry settings testing . I'm looking to having the settings dialed in by harvest time. Put my Little baby blueberry muffin in her own tent with an 18hr light cycle . I hope everyone is having a beautiful day !
IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3940.JPG
IMG_3941.JPG
IMG_3943.JPG
IMG_3946.JPG
IMG_3947.JPG
IMG_3948.JPG
IMG_3949.JPG
IMG_3950.JPG
IMG_3952.JPG

Well now you know why they call him No Pain, cause he can't feel shiiiiiiiiiit after smoking that sexy ass weed!
You sure you aren't my neighbor @OGpapa or like a brother that I didn't know I had until I did an assertory search :)..Yeah just like your ladies they are sexy and so sexy I almost don't want them to finish but kind of do so I can get their gooo and scent all over my fingers and trimming scissors!!

Happy 420 everyone!!!!! Hope you have a blessed day ! One Bowl of Freeze Dried nuggets is what on the menu !!
IMG_3974.JPG

@OGpapa Thankyou brother! Oh the Freeze drying ..the bag appeal/look there is nothing like it!! So I gotta a new toy its the harvest right pharmaceutical pro and as you see I have been playing with it. So far I have done three test runs with different machine settings.

So based on the knowledge I know about the process is in the freeze drying process when it goes into the deep freeze
-40 and below the cell wall rupture on the plant material which aids in the removal of water, then it applies a vacuum to the chamber and the trays heat (I can adjust the temp) and the trays heat and shut off in the range of the vacuum setting (I can adjust it) at which time the water turns to vapor and adheres to the side walls of the unit and forms ice. The amount of time the cycle runs in regards to the water content can also be adjusted to the moisture level I would like in the material. Now the rest of the magic happens after you remove the product from the dryer as the process does not kill the enzymes responsible for removing the chlorophyl flavor from the material which is what we are doing in traditional curing. Once removed the enzymes works double time as its not competing with water. Now the freeze drying locks all the cannabinoids in meaning there is no degradation or further ripening. So look at it like fresh frozen!

So once removed it will also draw in moisture as I have my current setting to remove 100% and rehydrates to current humidity within a couple hours .In regards to weight of the final product it after you let it sit and it draws in moisture the results are very similar to conventional hand dry and cure 20-25% of wet weight. Thats what I am coming up with now. The smoke is smoooooth and the effect is " This shit right here!"
. So now the aroma of the flower (the part I'm working on) there hasn't really been any !! Now I have some drying conventional so I can do a comparison and my gg4 seems to lean more towards the sativa side in regards to odor. Which also brings me to what it smells like when you burn it .. It really doesn't !! its incognito smoke! It breaks up/grinds really easy and nice and is super fluffy , it burns more like regular tobacco so don't going hitting that bowl like it had conventionally dried cannabis in it as its smooth and well you know what happens if you get to big of a hit ! lol .

I have given some to patients and they love it! they like that there is no odor from the bag or the smoke as they can take it anywhere and it hits like a 300lb gorilla in regards to effects. I would be willing to bet that you could get in a car with some friends and have a clam bake like
and it would smell like you smoked tobacco!!

So with todays 420 Run/settings I believe that I have captured some of the odor for those that like to sniff the jar.

So far my machine run times have been 12/16 hours with todays being the 16.

This should give you a bit to chew on . lol

@OGpapa Thankyou brother! Oh the Freeze drying ..the bag appeal/look there is nothing like it!! So I gotta a new toy its the harvest right pharmaceutical pro and as you see I have been playing with it. So far I have done three test runs with different machine settings.

So based on the knowledge I know about the process is in the freeze drying process when it goes into the deep freeze
-40 and below the cell wall rupture on the plant material which aids in the removal of water, then it applies a vacuum to the chamber and the trays heat (I can adjust the temp) and the trays heat and shut off in the range of the vacuum setting (I can adjust it) at which time the water turns to vapor and adheres to the side walls of the unit and forms ice. The amount of time the cycle runs in regards to the water content can also be adjusted to the moisture level I would like in the material. Now the rest of the magic happens after you remove the product from the dryer as the process does not kill the enzymes responsible for removing the chlorophyl flavor from the material which is what we are doing in traditional curing. Once removed the enzymes works double time as its not competing with water. Now the freeze drying locks all the cannabinoids in meaning there is no degradation or further ripening. So look at it like fresh frozen!

So once removed it will also draw in moisture as I have my current setting to remove 100% and rehydrates to current humidity within a couple hours .In regards to weight of the final product it after you let it sit and it draws in moisture the results are very similar to conventional hand dry and cure 20-25% of wet weight. Thats what I am coming up with now. The smoke is smoooooth and the effect is " This shit right here!"
. So now the aroma of the flower (the part I'm working on) there hasn't really been any !! Now I have some drying conventional so I can do a comparison and my gg4 seems to lean more towards the sativa side in regards to odor. Which also brings me to what it smells like when you burn it .. It really doesn't !! its incognito smoke! It breaks up/grinds really easy and nice and is super fluffy , it burns more like regular tobacco so don't going hitting that bowl like it had conventionally dried cannabis in it as its smooth and well you know what happens if you get to big of a hit ! lol .

I have given some to patients and they love it! they like that there is no odor from the bag or the smoke as they can take it anywhere and it hits like a 300lb gorilla in regards to effects. I would be willing to bet that you could get in a car with some friends and have a clam bake like

So with todays 420 Run/settings I believe that I have captured some of the odor for those that like to sniff the jar.

No shit. The things I haven't even Begin to comprehend. That is truly a time saver. I couldn't imagine being able to push the harvest like that. I love flavor and smell. It's something I continue to work on, just when I'm like ya. I've got this. I don't. Sometimes I know it's the plant, other times. I f'Ed p somewhere. Definitely got my curiosity going now. Freeze dried no pain wacky tobacky. Get sum! I'm gonna do some investigating!

No shit. The things I haven't even Begin to comprehend. That is truly a time saver. I couldn't imagine being able to push the harvest like that. I love flavor and smell. It's something I continue to work on, just when I'm like ya. I've got this. I don't. Sometimes I know it's the plant, other times. I f'Ed p somewhere. Definitely got my curiosity going now. Freeze dried no pain wacky tobacky. Get sum! I'm gonna do some investigating!
yes sir !! I didnt even get into shelf life and quality yet ..I have had a nug sitting out in the open air for two weeks and its just as fresh as when I pulled it out !! Try that with conventional. lol If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask brother!

alrighty I hope everyone had a fantastic 420! Today I have done a res change and started week 9 of my feed schedule which is florakleen for thr flush! Before I go further I am going to state that I am truly blessed and I am grateful for it ! We have a little purple coming in at 73f ! I turned the a/c down to 70 at res change so we shall see how much more comes out! I played a little game called hide the 5 gallon bucket as it was the best object I could hand to demonstrate my Blessings!! so right now its steady as goes. Little baby bbm had received her own light and tent and although she looks okay in the pic her leaves where dry I had the new light at the right height but not intensity or so it seems . So I gave her a good watering and sprits and made a temp humidity dome (pic to come later)and turned down the light , So I am hopeful that she will rebound nicely . On with the pics and I hope everyone is haveing a Fantastic Day!!
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3983.JPG
IMG_3984.JPG
IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG

as promised here is little baby bbm with her humidity hood , vets are cut out on the sides at about the height of her lower leaves.

IMG_3988.JPG

So you can go from wet to dry in 16 hours and only lose scent? what does it taste like?

So you can go from wet to dry in 16 hours and only lose scent? what does it taste like?
I would say wet to cured as its pure smooth smoke period. This last run I retained some sent. The scent on this strain/genetics is light I have some air drying and it is faint to me its leaning towards the sativa genetics in regards to aroma. I have the current freeze dried sitting a grove bag to see if there is any change in aroma over the next week or so .

I would say wet to cured as its pure smooth smoke period. This last run I retained some sent. The scent on this strain/genetics is light I have some air drying and it is faint to me its leaning towards the sativa genetics in regards to aroma. I have the current freeze dried sitting a grove bag to see if there is any change in aroma over the next week or so .
Keep us posted, definitely wanna learn more.

Okay so i am just simply following the routine of changing the res after it has taken on its volume of clean water. Since I am running florakleen I don't know that it actually matters but I did it none the less. My initial ppm at the last change was 200 and upon changing it today (a day late do to certain circumstances) it was at 390 . So they are definitely getting some cleaning/dumping. Start was 200 so we will see how it goes. Everything Is looking Good and I have a Purple Pheno !! They are ripening day by day so it is getting closer. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!
IMG_4007.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG
IMG_4009.JPG
IMG_4010.JPG
IMG_4011.JPG
IMG_4012.JPG

So quick update this evening. First baby bbm has made a full recovery with her humidity helmet from me cooking her with the light. Facts are that I knew better and it was neglect on my part. Pics to come later. Second for the last week or so I have played mother nature in regards to fall and lowered the light level a tad and kep the temps at 70 like a weeks cold front. Tonight I am starting a 10 degree swing from day to night das will hover around 76-77 and night temps will be 67.

Back
Top Bottom