Norsecanna's Indoor Soil Auto White Widows - Daily LST Journal 2016

Norsecanna

Right! Welcome!:D

So Here's my go at making and keeping a journal for this grow! It's my second ever and first one i try training them!
Will be posting the whole process here, from seedling to harvest.

I have a 2x3x2 meter room, plants on a table in the middle, and a little working space around.
I grow in 3 gallon/12 litre pots and use a soil mix with alot of micro nutes and peat moss, about 20% humus, about 5% sand and vermiculite, and some handfulls of perlite.
PH on the runoff water about 6.5.

Lights are 2 600w (300 true watt) Mars Hydro LED's
And they see 20 hours of light, i think that will go unchanged throughout the grow

temp range during the day is between 23C and 26C, and during the night it's around 20C.
Humid in the same is varying a little from 45-55% during the day and around 60% at night.

I use a 6inch inline fan with a carbon filter for air exhange, and a cool mist humidifier to keep the humidity up, as it would stay around 30% without.
1 table fan at either side of the room for that inside air movement.

Not following a watering or feeding schedule, I water when the soil is dry, and feed with every other watering. (not feeding at all the first 2.5 weeks)

I have included what i can remember to be relevant, but please feel free to ask, tell or criticize.
I'm mainly here to learn and share, keep updated in the community and scene.
Talk Cannabis and growing and using it

:Namaste:

One week old, looking fine^^
2016-03-13_14_26_18.jpg
[ 2 weeks!
2016-03-20_17_46_11.jpg
[ 16 days, started training:)
2016-03-22_17_46_02.jpg
2016-03-23_18_34_29.jpg

[ 18 days, first overview, one of them has a deficiency i haven't quite figured out yet..
2016-03-25_10_20_06.jpg

[ now these were taken this morning! 20 days in since they popped out of the soil and the branches have started for real now it seems^^
2016-03-26_09_07_35.jpg

[
2016-03-26_09_08_55.jpg

[
2016-03-26_09_16_33.jpg

tried a little color correction on these last ones, think i'll stick to it from here on^^ will also be posting a picture of the stunted one, to see of any of you have an idea of what i need to do!
Updates to come! will be feeding them for the first time on the next watering:)

Sign me up Norsecanna, glad you made the journal for us to watch and dode you with praise. But for real, this will be so beneficial for your plants. All eyes on deck! There's No "growing" problem that this community can't help you with. Lots of luck and good vibes to you and your ladies. Keep up the fine work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

You're most welcome here Snid!:welcome: yes thank you for the advise man, being a newbie in places like this it's sweet to get some guidance:) it feels good man! keep spreading those vibes. i'll get to posting a couple of pics of the sick little lady later today, i think i'll bring her out to some real light for the pictures so you can see the discoloration properly.

I'ts Sunday and it marks another week! 21 days, 3 weeks old, starting their 4th week looking real good! the branches are stretching so much, and the second node is well on it's way! i'm so exited to see the training going well, been tightening it up every morning, as well as leaf tucking about twice a day.

Fed them for the first time today, really really low doses, i mixed a little worm casting tea and some nitrogen rich runoff i made from poison ivy, with pure RO water. gave them about 1 liter each.

Happy growing everyone! and spread that loving feeling.. here's some pics :Namaste:
2016-03-27_11_27_10.jpg

[
2016-03-27_11_29_21.jpg

[
2016-03-27_11_30_16.jpg

[
2016-03-27_11_31_23.jpg

:)

Ok so i hadn't really planned for another update so soon but i just HAD to show ya!
The little white hairs have sprouted on a couple of the young ladies overnight!:D
2016-03-28_10_48_00.jpg

2016-03-28_11_00_11.jpg

So proud!:cheer:

oh I love it when they start to show:circle-of-love: yeah last time it was almost a week later, but i don't know how the grow/bloom relation goes? i mean, does it mean that they stop growing when they start bloom? or does it just give a head start and therefore maybe bigger buds`?^^ (hoping)

With autos it's a total enigma Still. They do what they want, so you just have to slap em around a little and they usually shape up... Jk.. Lol. There are so many variable genetics with the many ruderralis strains out there. So in short my answer is... I don't know.. :)

ah i was afraid i'd get that answer:p well alright, we'll just have to see then^^ Atleast i've asked the question, and later on we'll see what the ladies's anwer are! lol it does feel a bit like that though, with all the binding and tucking i do. The leaves are so eager for light that they pop up from the tuck in no time:D

You can say that again... It's a daily chore. But I love it...

Youll get stretch if it preflowers for a week but if it goes right into full flowering the node will stack up and you'll have much less stretch. Even though the Stretch isn't so bad with autos since they aren't getting 12 hours of darkness. (they stretch in the dark). But as l said it's a total enigma, very plant is different.

you're so right.. i could be "Working" on and with the plants for a whole day, and i can be exhausted. But i never tire!:D
right, right, i'll watch out for when the node start stacking.

And yes, very plant, every different. much enigma.

welcome Noob! :welcome: and thank you for stopping by:) i'll be posting more on later today, It was just a quick maintenance this morning so i didn't get time to take pictures, but i'll be getting in there later today to update:) :Namaste:

Yesh! Another sunday, another update! the ladies are now 4 weeks old and i can see most of the early branches has also shot some hairs. Both at the top and first node down. And the lower branches are now about as long as the main stem. I've tied them down individually, and been trying to keep and even(ish) canopy.

Here's some visual update for you!

First, another group photo, i had problems with one of the girls early on, which she didn't quite recover from.. she's pulling through though, and is along in her preflower too^^
2016-04-03_11_20_50.jpg

Now, the one on the left has the best structure of them all and are further along in stretching too.
you can see the bottom two side branches almost looking like the main stem in length and posture, they even have a good length on the first nodes:))
2016-04-03_11_22_27.jpg

[
2016-04-03_11_55_45.jpg

[
2016-04-03_11_56_16.jpg

:circle-of-love:

happy Sunday everyone!:volcano-smiley: entering their sixth week you can almost not see through the canopy^^
It's my first grow using LST from the start, and my i had not pictured this at all! i mean they are growing out of control, it's been days since i last saw through the canopy, and i've moved them further apart twice. My poor table will be too small if they keep this up.. I'm not complaining! i'm just..wow.. and i've fed them the first of their bloom yesterday. Gave them half and half with grow/bloom, and a pretty moderate dose at that. Plus i throw in some worm casting tea and root+ (small but consistant doeses). I'm giving them 2 liters solution each, and they drink that up in about 3 days.

First again, an overview. I had to angle a little, and go a little off center to get them all in..
2016-04-10_10_00_35.jpg

now these show more structure
2016-04-10_10_01_35.jpg
2016-04-10_10_01_51.jpg

and they start to get little knobs on the tops^^ all the tops and nodes down now have alot of white hairs
2016-04-10_10_03_58.jpg

Back
Top Bottom