North Atlantic Seed Co - Promo Updates, Giveaways, Drops & Deals

Hey all!

We are North Atlantic Seed, and we’re so happy to be here.

Though we’ve had sponsorships with 420 Magazine in the past, we didn’t have the manpower to show up regularly here in the forum. We’re excited to share this intimate space with you and keep you all in the loop of any exciting promotions, new breeder and strain drops, deals, giveaways and more.

Just for friends here, we have a one time discount code - NASC420MAG - for 10% off your next order with us.*

For those of you that don’t know, North Atlantic Seed is a woman-owned family business located in central Maine.

Our story at North Atlantic began in 2012 as licensed caregivers, since then our company has grown substantially. Additionally we own and operate both Maine Clone Company LLC and Dirty Bird Genetics. We have a strong passion for excellent genetics, making them our niche and greatest area of interest.

At North Atlantic Seed, we have a carefully selected lineup of over 50 top notch breeders. Our breeders are creating strains that will knock your socks off in terms of potency, consumer appeal, yield, and vigor, and we are bringing them to you here. We know you will not be disappointed and we are proud to pass along these genetics with many more to come!

Happy to be here, can’t wait to see what you grow,
NASC Team

*$20 minimum. Good for one time use. Gift cards and bulk white label excluded.

Welcome back to 420Magazine:green_heart:

Great line up of breeders but really looking forward to trying out Dirty Mimosa by Dirty Bird Genetics.
Can you tell me what the ratio of sativa to indica is? Thc %

Hey all!

Though we’ve had sponsorships with 420 Magazine in the past, we didn’t have the manpower to show up regularly here in the forum. We’re excited to share this intimate space with you and keep you all in the loop of any exciting promotions, new breeder and strain drops, deals, giveaways and more.

Just for friends here, we have a one time discount code - NASC420MAG - for 10% off your next order with us.*

For those of you that don’t know, North Atlantic Seed is a woman-owned family business located in central Maine.

Our story at North Atlantic began in 2012 as licensed caregivers, since then our company has grown substantially. Additionally we own and operate both Maine Clone Company LLC and Dirty Bird Genetics. We have a strong passion for excellent genetics, making them our niche and greatest area of interest.

At North Atlantic Seed, we have a carefully selected lineup of over 50 top notch breeders. Our breeders are creating strains that will knock your socks off in terms of potency, consumer appeal, yield, and vigor, and we are bringing them to you here. We know you will not be disappointed and we are proud to pass along these genetics with many more to come!

NASC Team

Thanks for being such a wonderful @420 Magazine Sponsor. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Welcome back to 420Magazine:green_heart:

Great line up of breeders but really looking forward to trying out Dirty Mimosa by Dirty Bird Genetics.
Can you tell me what the ratio of sativa to indica is? Thc %
We're super excited for the Dirty Bird drop. We don't have an exact percentage yet, but it is a sativa leaning hybrid. As we get closer to release, we should have more info from lab results. For now, you can find all the available info on the Dirty Bird Seeds page.

We're super excited for the Dirty Bird drop. We don't have an exact percentage yet, but it is a sativa leaning hybrid. As we get closer to release, we should have more info from lab results. For now, you can find all the available info on the Dirty Bird Seeds page.
I look 👀 forward to seeing what members do with them. CL🍀

🔥Giveaway time!🔥

We wanted to do a giveaway to say thanks to the 4/20 community! 🍃

Enter for a chance to win a pack of seeds from North Atlantic Seed!

We wanted to highlight our fellow sponsors here at 4/20 that happen to be breeders we carry,

💫So we are giving away a pack of seeds to 3 lucky winners.💫

One from Barney’s Farm, one from Royal Queen Seeds, and one from Sweet Seeds.

How to enter:

:love:Leave a comment about your experience with NASC and a picture of your favorite plant
:love:Let us know which of the 3 breeders you want to try!
:love:Tag a friend

We will choose 3 winners on 10/4/23

In addition, just for friends here, we have a one time discount code - NASC420MAG - for 10% off your next order with us.*

🏔Northatlanticseed.com

Winner will be contacted via direct message. No s@les thru social media. 21+ Only. All souvenirs are compliant with legal restrictions. US only.

🔥Giveaway time!🔥

We wanted to highlight our fellow sponsors here at 4/20 that happen to be breeders we carry,

How to enter:

:love:Leave a comment about your experience with NASC and a picture of your favorite plant

In addition, just for friends here, we have a one time discount code - NASC420MAG - for 10% off your next order with us.*

🏔Northatlanticseed.com

Winner will be contacted via direct message. No s@les thru social media. 21+ Only. All souvenirs are compliant with legal restrictions. US only.

1.Unfortunately I have yet to try any of these as a new grower! But I hope to do so soon!

2.Well as said I’ve never tried them so I would love to give any of the three a shot! But for now I would to try Barney’s farms!

@Bill284

Thank you for the awesome Giveaway and for supporting the 420 Magazine family!

1.Unfortunately I have yet to try any of these as a new grower! But I hope to do so soon!

2.Well as said I’ve never tried them so I would love to give any of the three a shot!

@Bill284

Thank you for the awesome Giveaway and for supporting the 420 Magazine family!
Garden looks great Amigo :ciao: :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

🔥Giveaway time!🔥

How to enter:

🏔Northatlanticseed.com

More Free seeds :goof: :party:The sponsors are really bringing it :thanks:
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I Love ❤️ NASC!!! Great selection, Great genetics, Super fast shipping & Freebies! I am always happy with my orders from NASC!

I would love to try Barney's Farm (guess this is first pic), I would also like to try Royal Queen seeds and Sweet seeds as well... All in due time...

Thank you, NASC

@LKABudMan

Below is a pic from a freebie seed that I received with a NASC order... Plant is Humboldt Seed Co Sour Apple x Mint Jelly autoflower, it yielded 6 ounces.

Awesome seed bank..
Great selection and very fast on orders.

Had 2 days inventory on Grimm Truffles( brothers Grimm) and out of stock again guys..lol..
Got that 9 pack tester for 25 bucks, so I can't complain but that strain is better than his new version of C99.. all good either way.
:passitleft:

I would love to make a purchase through your company but sadly still no deliveries to Canada :( Is there any chance @North Atlantic Seed Co that seeds will be open up to us Canadian buyers soon. Been trying everywhere to get some Brothers Grimm tester seeds but only stateside can get them

Hey all!

NASC Team

Didn't know this is a woman ran company that makes me smile well done. Quick question so you have jenny kush from raredankness as retiring and out of stock. Are you going to restock or is it retired at this point? Thanks

I somehow missed these contests, but I have used NASC almost exclusively for quite a while. Imho the service, accuracy, promptness of delivery, ease of order, and breeder selections are super hard to beat. I will be running the first Dirty Bird drop along with another strain they provided as part of my (in part) NASC sponsored grow when I get up and running in PA. As many have said, the DB stuff excites me a lot! Thanks @North Atlantic Seed Co !!!

I would love to make a purchase through your company but sadly still no deliveries to Canada :( Is there any chance @North Atlantic Seed Co that seeds will be open up to us Canadian buyers soon. Been trying everywhere to get some Brothers Grimm tester seeds but only stateside can get them
I'll pass the message along to the powers that be! I know that there has been discussion about it so it isn't out of the realm of possibility, but not right now.

Didn't know this is a woman ran company that makes me smile well done. Quick question so you have jenny kush from raredankness as retiring and out of stock. Are you going to restock or is it retired at this point? Thanks
Hey thanks! I believe the Jenny Kush is fully retired. I can double check tomorrow.

I somehow missed these contests, but I have used NASC almost exclusively for quite a while. Imho the service, accuracy, promptness of delivery, ease of order, and breeder selections are super hard to beat. I will be running the first Dirty Bird drop along with another strain they provided as part of my (in part) NASC sponsored grow when I get up and running in PA. As many have said, the DB stuff excites me a lot! Thanks @North Atlantic Seed Co !!!
We have an official release date of Dirty Bird for 10/13! You heard it here first. Contest is still up until 10/4!

Hey you guys do great things! I'd love to try royal queen seeds. I haven't had the pleasure of using nasc.
IMG_20230925_023459_022.jpg

Ancestral Hash Plant

This has been my go to bank since I found out them. First breeder I selected was ethos. White wedding. This place has the Best blend of authentic US genetics you can find. I’m gonna be getting Gastropop s1 from compound after this post lol. Lovininhereyes I’ll be giving a try with her Cadillac line. Also would like to try more of newer twenty20 strains. My sfg f2 is incredible by them. This is m-42 by raw. Dropped yesterday ;)

IMG_6320.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom