Oops thanks Shed. My fav plant I’ve ever grown. Bruce Banner auto. Amazing smoke.

Ps just realized this contest is only for USA
:( too bad.

IMG_7569_Original.jpeg
So sorry! We are only able to ship within the US right now. Fingers crossed we can expand in the future!

Oh Dang Buddy :hmmmm::nerd-with-glasses: I must have missed that in the fine print. That sucks because I have buddies in Canada as well. :sorry:
Hey Zephyrs, easy to miss those details sometimes. I have a few pals up north too who'd love to get in on this. Thanks for looking out for the community! 🍃
:love:Leave a comment about your experience with NASC and a picture of your favorite plant
:love:Let us know which of the 3 breeders you want to try!
:love:Tag a friend

Wohoo free seeds. Just noticed today I only have a few left.
No experience with NASC but looking forward to trying!
Sweet Seeds sounds good : )
@Roy Growin

Thanks for the chance!
Hey CharlieWaffles, it's always exciting when there's a chance for free seeds, right? I've got my eyes on Sweet Seeds too. Here's hoping we both get a chance to try them out! Cheers! 🌱
I just bought some seeds from RQS for the next grow. I bought Wedding Gelato and Watermelon and got 5 critical for free! What a deal there!
Whoa, Ke0ncp! That sounds like a sweet deal. Wedding Gelato is on my list too. Hope they turn out amazing for your next grow. Keep us posted! 🌿

So sorry! We are only able to ship within the US right now. Fingers crossed we can expand in the future!
Great seed bank! My favorite atm.
I'll take all winners prizes if they're out of US.
Just playing, 😂😂
I usually don't support anyone in the seed game but these folks are on point ☝️

Back
Top Bottom