🔥Giveaway time!🔥

We wanted to do a giveaway to say thanks to the 4/20 community! 🍃

Enter for a chance to win a pack of seeds from North Atlantic Seed!

We wanted to highlight our fellow sponsors here at 4/20 that happen to be breeders we carry,

💫So we are giving away a pack of seeds to 3 lucky winners.💫

One from Barney’s Farm, one from Royal Queen Seeds, and one from Sweet Seeds.

How to enter:

:love:Leave a comment about your experience with NASC and a picture of your favorite plant
:love:Let us know which of the 3 breeders you want to try!
:love:Tag a friend

We will choose 3 winners on 10/4/23

In addition, just for friends here, we have a one time discount code - NASC420MAG - for 10% off your next order with us.*

🏔Northatlanticseed.com

Winner will be contacted via direct message. No s@les thru social media. 21+ Only. All souvenirs are compliant with legal restrictions. US only.

*$20 minimum. Good for one time use. Gift cards and bulk white label excluded.

Always nice to see free seeds

I've ran all those breeders, great seeds from them all

Nothing from you all though

Good luck with the giveaway everyone

1. As a new grower I have yet to try any of the three but I wish to soon! Here is a Malawi I Grew!
2. I think I would love to Give Barney’s Farm a shot. But honestly would love to add any to my collection!
3. @LKABudMan

Thank you for the awesome giveaway!!

I Love ❤️ NASC!!! Great selection, Great genetics, Super fast shipping & Freebies! I am always happy with my orders from NASC!

I would love to try Barney's Farm (guess this is first pick), I would also like to try Royal Queen seeds and Sweet seeds as well... All in due time...

Thank you, NASC

@CaptainLucky

Below is a pic from a freebie seed that I received with a NASC order... Plant is Humboldt Seed Co Sour Apple x Mint Jelly autoflower, it yielded 6 ounces.

Awhile, back I grew out a Flashback #2 from Sweet Seeds before they discontinued it. I was surprised they discontinue it; I thought it was an excellent strain. I still have 6 more of those seeds and others from Sweet Seeds. When I am looking for new strains I often check to see what they have.

1694814054252.png

@Regrowth have you seen this.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I haven’t tried your seeds yet but seen many members that had great results. I think I would try Sweet Seeds. They have some interesting strains. Picture is a Golden Tiger. The genetics are Ace n beans 🫘 are from a righteous @420 Magazine member. Vegged for 90 days and 120 flowering, grown in soil with @Prescription Blend nutes. CL🍀. @InTheShed

IMG_3662.jpeg

🔥Giveaway time!🔥

We wanted to do a giveaway to say thanks to the 4/20 community! 🍃

Enter for a chance to win a pack of seeds from North Atlantic Seed!

We wanted to highlight our fellow sponsors here at 4/20 that happen to be breeders we carry,

💫So we are giving away a pack of seeds to 3 lucky winners.💫

One from Barney’s Farm, one from Royal Queen Seeds, and one from Sweet Seeds.

How to enter:

:love:Leave a comment about your experience with NASC and a picture of your favorite plant
:love:Let us know which of the 3 breeders you want to try!
:love:Tag a friend

We will choose 3 winners on 10/4/23

In addition, just for friends here, we have a one time discount code - NASC420MAG - for 10% off your next order with us.*

🏔Northatlanticseed.com

Winner will be contacted via direct message. No s@les thru social media. 21+ Only. All souvenirs are compliant with legal restrictions. US only.

*$20 minimum. Good for one time use. Gift cards and bulk white label excluded.
Hey thanks for awesome giveaway! I've never ordered from nasc but I'd love to try Barney farms! Check this out @Randar

I've only heard good things about NASC from @Jon, and I've grown seeds from both Barneys (Red Dragon and Peyote Critical) as well as Sweet Seeds (DDA), so I'd like to see what might be available from RQS!

Here's the Peyote Critical I harvested back in March of 2019:
full
That’s a lot of very nice looking colas Shedster
I've only heard good things about NASC from @Jon, and I've grown seeds from both Barneys (Red Dragon and Peyote Critical) as well as Sweet Seeds (DDA), so I'd like to see what might be available from RQS!

Here's the Peyote Critical I harvested back in March of 2019:
full
Good looking 👀 lady Shedster how long did you veg it for? And how long did it flower 🌹? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom