Northern Lights #5 Grow

yeah I started with flouros and went to hps. Much better but a lot more heat issues. So I have been using my camera at its lowest quality possible to make it easier to post pics. This next one is at its best and some resizing. Anyone know why the tips of my leaves are yellow. hasn't got any worse. It's odd.

Closeup42.jpg

Pretty big difference I think. I'm Glad I sat down and figured it out. That will come in handy when the trichs come. Won't even need to get out the microscope.

looks like very very mild nute damage. The tips of the foliage is the only way marijuana can expel excess toxins. Thats my 2 cents.. Mine ALWAYS get it..it doesnt hurt it. You can dial down your nutes but if you stay where your at it wont get any worse.

Thats what I thought. Thanks. I think it is from the mg perlite. The sweet Dreams Love it. The PH has some trouble with it. The NL died in it and then decided not to. Weird. Guess I know for the future.

Your right about that hemp my sweet dreams started out growing fast then just stopped for like two days during the flip. Hopefully the SD are young enough that it doesn't matter. The PH looked like it was going to dive head first into flower. Could just be the plant I don't know.

SDC100932.jpg
SDC10081.JPG
SDC100881.JPG
SDC100901.JPG
SDC10083.JPG
SDC100921.JPG
SDC10084.JPG

Some top and side shots of the babies. The PH had a run in with the chihuahua. It lost the fight. Guess this one is going to be topped. I will see what happens. That poor plant has everything happen to it. Oh well I have more seeds if need be.

Hey Joebong nice lookin plants u got going! Where bouts in michigan are you? wayne co.,oakland co.,macomb co., jus wondering cuz thinking bout starting a garden too but theses asshole here are crazy know what i mean!:hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm:

So a lot has happened in the last couple weeks. I had to move back to Wisconsin to take care of my sick mother which means there is no more mmj for me. I don't know how they feel about illegal grows on this site so I don't think I am going to post any more pics. I'll let you guys know how it is going and such. And definitely ask for advice on growing. I don't know how long I will be here but my mom is in no shape to move so I can deal with it as long as nessecary. Hope to be up and running legally again within a year. Pray for us if you would I appreciate all the help and support from everyone here you guys are the best.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom