Northern Lights Auto Flower - Soil - Indoors - 400W

I moved the light up 6 inches. As per the root binding, the pictures do not do justice I think. Its a 5 gallon, and the dirt is 4/5ths full. I will add more dirt tomorrow up to the first single fingered leaves.

I'll add a 1/8 dose of 15/5/5 again tonight I will report the results. Unless directed otherwise. Last time i gave nuets was 5 days ago.

HHeya friend,, cheers and karma sent

JJust read something and thot I might add some info, tho I am sure you know all this stuff,,

TThink of adding and seeing results from nutes like a pilot of a hot air balloon,, he has to add hot air well before she wants to go up or down,,,

TThere is a delayed reaction,, my point...

OOne need wait near a full week to visibly see any reaction to fertilizer,, therefore, if you see no reaction in five days, then add more fert, chances are you might have just overferted

A precautionary tale, is all

CCheers friend

Update. Day 27. Just wanted to post an update after second low dose 15/5/5.
Also I turned off the light for the pics so you could see the true color. Everything is looking great. Ruler shows actual height, only 8 inches. Ill post in a few days.
Absolutely no sex indication yet. Auto flower fem seed though, so hopefully female. Im hoping that because its day 27 with no indication I will get another 2 weeks of veg. The breeder said 8 weeks total but I find that to be bonkers. Ill keep it on veg nutes until it is clear its going into flowering stage.

I too think these breeders are off on their timelines, my northern lights package said like 9 weeks (63 days) but from what I read and see in journals more like 90 to 100 or more days so I would love to know what setups these breeders use to judge this time frame? Or am I just off my rocker?
Hey canagrow, you mentioned you are on week 6 or 7. Are you doing a grow journal? Please link me

I am just ending week 6 (day 6 of week 6) so tomorrow is her 7th week birthday! I thought I had this grow all planned out to be done cut dried and curing before my summer trip to Cuba, but now I am worried lol no journal on this grow I actually found this forum after I started my grow so my next one I will journal sorry
Uhmmm... not 100% on this..but DO NOT take this kind of stuff to cuba even for recreation. You won't be making it back home if you are caught. In terms of risk/reward, is does not compute. Lol. Or were you just hoping to finish before you left?

Uhmmm... not 100% on this..but DO NOT take this kind of stuff to cuba even for recreation. You won't be making it back home if you are caught. In terms of risk/reward, is does not compute. Lol. Or were you just hoping to finish before you left?
Oh no I don't bring anything like that to Cuba just hoping it's done before we go!

Quick day 28 update. A few pics. Everything going well. Just a quick 200 mil splash of water. If you notice tiny pots around it, Im growing 10 of each of the hottest peppers on earth this summer so im sprouting them now. If they sprout. Lol. I am very new to this.
Anyways, here are the pics, i did notice on the 5th and 6th node, top of plant, that it preflowered. Female. Woot, I got what I paid for! (Better not hermie)
Anyone know how long I can expect to veg this auto now that its mature enough to preflower?
I would show the pics but have no slr camera and a cell phone is a hardship to focus on something so small.
Ill try tomorrow again. The lights on this time so the leaves will seem light in color.

I will also mentiom this for those following. I screwed the light as listed last week. Had hood set to 200W instead of 400. Now that its 400 for a week, nodes closed from 1.5 inches to tight as hell, 1 inch or less. The branches under the canopy are pushing through the tight seal of the top canopy because they dont have far to go.
Light is bonkers. I cannot stress how much the plant loves it

One more quick post. A few days ago I posted there was some yellowing. I took a pic of the leaf in question but it might have been hard to tell what I was talking about.
I took a pic just now of the result a few days later, and, comparing to the old pic I included below, you will clearly see what I was talking about before.
My question is, because this is completely isolated, and it has a distinct area of damage, low level node leaf (third teir, none above or below), no surrounding damage, no further damage beyond initial yellowing and degradation of said damage over time... what in the heck caused this, or can cause this?
It exists nowhere else on the plant....
What went temporarily wrong?
Im growing auto so anything I can do to reconcile problems like this mean bigger yeilds in the future. Thanks for taking a swing fellas. Also, should I remove the two damaged fingers of this leaf?

The guys around here say, one branch, no problem. More than one, and expanding.... problem.

Back
Top Bottom