Northern Lights Auto Flower - Soil - Indoors - 400W

Corleone your plant looks great. I don't think it can look any better. The key to growing autos is to keeping them green and keeping them healthy for as long as possible going into flower. And you seem to be doing great so far. All of my auto's have started pre flowering coming out of week 3 into 4 in 3 gallon pots with one exception. The Blue Amnesia auto that I'm growing started flowering at 1 and a half weeks. Crazy.

Day 30 quick update. Not much to report. Plant is happy, branches really starting to flourish. That ruler is only 9 inches.ish.
So its grown vertically about 2 inches in the last 3-4 days. Branches will soon breech the canopy Im guessing tomorrow.
Still just low dose of 15/5/5 every 4 days. It seems to enjoy it. Water every 2nd day.

Here are some pics

Day 31 update. Turned off the light to show true color. More growth, seems happy. Will inspect tomorrow (weekend) for a more detailed report on branches or questions I may have.
Just relaxing after the weekly grind.
Cheers fellas, and thanks for all the tips and diagnosis thus far. You're a big help and there is no better resource for a new grower like me trying to navigate this.

Turn on the bow chicka wow wow....I see the preflowers......

Looking non-stale in that pail. (I couldn't rhyme with bucket). ;)

Back
Top Bottom