Northern Lights x Widow - Just Over A Week From Seed To Sprout

yeah indica is short and bushy and sativa is lanky xmas trees.

would be nice to see those KC Brains TNR, im about t launch a KC Brains KC45 grow.

Hey GiG, they will get germ'd after this harvest is done and a little revamp of the grow area with the two tents now on for veg and mommy and the other for the flowering. I am looking forward to finding the female seed out of the 10 and getting a couple in the ground in the spring for a full on outdoor grown.

Yeah sweet thanks OG..
Well i should get some good results then with what im planning for her. She is showing nice strong growth on all shoots and i hope it continues this way until im ready to flip her...
Once i update and finish off this journal ill fill in all the dtails of Kiksumass.. Never heard of KC Brains, Im assuming its a supplier? or is it a strain?? Be cool guys, chat soon, Smokemup..

* COMPLETION OF THIS GROW, C99xPR; ie- CINDY *

Well guys, Its about that time where i finish off this Journal now, as I have nothing further to add about her growing situation..
I THANK YOU ALL for being such wonderful counterparts along the way of this Journal, many of you have helped me so much and taken so much time and effort to try to assist me, advise me and also PRAISE ME!!:):) THAT IS THE BEST THING:):) I feel i have surrounded myself here with some more trusted people than i know personally. I CAN ONLY SAY THANK YOU :thanks::circle-of-love: To one and all who have participated with my grow, and have liked her and the things ive done.. Makes me feel ACCOMPLISHED somewhat now? Ive never sought approval for anything really, and it was amazing to have such wonderful responses to things about my grow along the way!!
The end was unfortunate for me a little - losing my weed, But, as you guys said, Be Thankful No-one was hurt and that they left me my 2ft buds, which i ended up with over 6oz dry from. I guess Id have gotten at least double this amount,and i would have had a break for a little while if i was able to keep it all.. But since i lost so much, i had the 2 seedlings up and thought I might as well push on one more time and Im trying to finish a little faster, but Ill see what happens to her after this little bit of LST, as I anticipate it may slow her abit.
ANYWAY BACK TO CINDY>>>>>
I learned a shit load of Info during this grow, Things Id never really taken much note of or only randomly did, I found that it was good to monitor the essential things, like: PH,TEMPS, NUTES,RH etc; And also to read the certain signs of Deficiency that a plant can show.
One of the reasons I think I had so much trouble Pinpointing the EXACT 'Culprit', was that i fed Cindy Golden Syrup,dissolved in her water and that was the stuff she was excreting from under the leaves that were showing the weird damage.. As you all know, I TRIED EVERYTHING!! I managed to get her through to finishing luckily, but the Syrup, coupled with the Fungus Gnat problem quite possibly had a part in her symptoms. BUT I AM PROUD OF MY WORK:) She had the largest cola's ive grown in the space, and possibly my biggest Yielder..
THAT SHATTERS ME ABIT AS I ONLY GOT TO WEIGH HER WET, MINUS 2 BRANCHES @ 2.3kg.. I think id at least have got double what i did, as i only was left 4 buds, and there was much more than that taken for sure. So a basic estimate is 12oz dry.. OH well. Theyll get theirs in good time. Maybe i wont have to touch em, someone else will.. KARMA!!
OK GUYS, WELL ILL WRAP UP WITH A FEW PICS OF CINDY - FROM A YOUNGIN' - TO JUST ON FLOWER, THEN HER HARVEST...
Cheers for being of such great help to me along the way peeps!!!!!

2012-07-11_11_57_17.jpg
Just a baby :'(
2012-08-07_15_07_43.jpg
Growing up,My big girl..
2012-09-01_18_43_17.jpg
2012-09-01_18_53_29.jpg
She got big quick..
2012-09-20_17_10_32.jpg
Flowers:):)
2012-09-24_12_32_58.jpg
2012-09-28_19_23_37.jpg
2012-10-04_13_36_36.jpg
2012-10-13_16_08_44.jpg
2012-10-13_16_12_33.jpg
2012-10-13_19_43_36.jpg
2012-10-13_19_42_03.jpg
She was 3.5ft before flowered,stood 6"3 at end in pot
2012-10-22_19_44_58.jpg
2012-10-28_14_01_20.jpg
2012-10-31_16_02_06.jpg
2012-10-31_16_04_43.jpg
2012-10-31_15_59_40.jpg
2012-10-31_17_49_24.jpg
2012-10-31_18_08_32.jpg
Her buds were slow at first, then BOOM there she was!
2012-10-31_18_49_50.jpg
2012-11-01_10_28_18.jpg

AHH THE MEMORIES!!!! SO MANY CHANGES AND SUCH A GREAT PLANT TO GROW< AND END PRODUCT WAS AWSUM TOO!!
Her buds really started to gain some size, the Primaries anyway, and then the others were mostly at least 1ft each, so she did do alot of work even with the few issues i had along the way. Towards the end of cycle, she really started to turn the classic orange color, and was packed with trichs. Now ive had the chance to examine the buds, theyre about 5-10% amber trichs and very dense buds. I am happy with the end product and will add a few close up pics of the large cola's after theyve been broken down now theyre dry and cured soon.
AGAIN CHEERS FOR THE GREAT RESPONSE TO THIS GROW FROM EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED ON MY GROW.. I LOVE YA ALL!!!!
Peace out guys.. DONT WORRY.. IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE:):):) TAKE CARE GUYS< HAVE A GOOD ONE AND TOKE ON STRONG!!! Smokemupm8:thumb::420::thanks:

Yep... Sorry Jimmy....
BUT ALL IS NOT LOST!! Now you can make funny pics and hang shit on me cos MY PLANT GOT NO BUDZ!!!!!!! So now ill have more of my favourite editors pics:) And i dunno what im doing if i link this to my new Journal or Vice Versa, so yeah, But have a look a my new girl.. She soooo Cute:) BTW - ( whispers: ive bent her over..Shh )
Lol. But mate i hope to have similar growth pending on what this seed is, she has great size and health so far, and isnt minding a trim now n then.. So hopefully it will be hardy lil bugger! GUESS WHAT?? Seen me a Funky Gnat near Kiksumass today.. Im stopping this before it begins!! DE DUST EVERYWHERE!!! Mwahahahaha... NOBODY RULES THE CLIT LIKE ME - NOT THIS TUBBY BITCH NONE OF YOU BITCHES - I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!! And i rub it with my nose... Bahaha:rofl::rofl: Youve been a star mate, Later bro!! Smokemup

OH Jimmy.. What am I gunna do?? Gotta give ya sumthin to work with i thinks???
Dont give up faith my friend - as HE WHO MAKETH ME LAUGH DUTH HAVETH SOME AWSUM WEED!! Lol.. Its all good, Ive enjoyed all your posts mate youre a champ!! Do not fear for I am only a link away - Smokemups 2nd grow journal!!! So NOW IM TWICE THE FUN!!!!!
Be Cool Jimmy... Be Cool... Take care buz, thanks for your posts buddy, so yeah WWILL CHAT SOON OK MATE!! Later Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Thanks Vick!! Yeah well Ive just put the link on my Sig ok, So now One and all may stalk and haunt me via the internet.. Or is that me?? Lol..
Hows your green grass growing mate?? Hope like wildfire buddy.. Take care, Thanks for stopping by and reminding me to add the link:goodjob:
CATCH YA LATER ALLIGATOR!! Smokemup & Kiksumass with Cindy:)

two aussies walk past the pub...well it could happen!:)

Thanks Vick!! Yeah well Ive just put the link on my Sig ok, So now One and all may stalk and haunt me via the internet.. Or is that me?? Lol..
Hows your green grass growing mate?? Hope like wildfire buddy.. Take care, Thanks for stopping by and reminding me to add the link:goodjob:
CATCH YA LATER ALLIGATOR!! Smokemup & Kiksumass with Cindy:)

Things are awesome thanks for asking!
Just posted a huge 56 day flowering update in my journal.
There's something in there you might like, come check it out!
The mrs. named all the new babies..
none named Cindy you'll be happy to know..:;):

Lol.. Dunno mate, Most of us would stay in the Pub til we passed out, so maybe, 2 Aussies got dragged out of a Pub:)
How you been Fish?? Hope all is well on ur side of the fence?? I find myself with lots on atm, Im re fitting our housewith a better surveillance system now, it cost me a bit more, but now, Ill know if ANYONES on my property straight away as it sends a direct video link via email to my phone now so i can look as it happens and either get back home or call my mate who s my back up.. SO ALL GOOD!!
Wont be losing no more buds I tell ya that.. Alright mate, well cheers for stopping in ay... Be cool, Later pal. Smokemup

Yeah Nice one Vick!! I ll have to have a bit of a Captain Cook.( look ).
You should have some nice lil buds happening by now mate:) I pulled Cindy a little early but she was still 5-10% amber trichs..
Thanks for stopping by and I dont mind if you call a girl Cindy.. ITS A COMPLIMENT!! Thanks mate, Take it easy and Ill drop by soon ok matey.. Catch ya, Smokemup & Kiksumass with Cindy..:)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how can it be all over already? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Don't leave us smokey!

HEY! RELAX BUDDY:):) IM STILL HERE!!!
Dont worry ill still be keeping up on both journals, as some people may come through with a question or something i may be able to assist with..
But my new journal will be where you will find most my action from now. Ive taken a few dry pics of some buds for all to have a look at:)
So dont worry mate Im not going nowhere!!
Thanks for bein such a funny focker;) Cheers mate, Will chat soon ok.. Smokemup n Kiksumass now.. haha

* PHOTO UPDATE - CINDY C99xPR, Dry and Cured 3 weeks *

Hello everyone, I thought id snap a couple of quick pics of a bud i was tokin the other day, It weighed 5.2g, The longer its curing the more pungeant smell and taste is little more noticeable.. So i got this to toke on while Kiksumass is finishing..
Thanks to everyone for your support through this grow and the kind words. I even got a vote for NUG of month!! AWSUM:):) Wish could have put more pics as i didnt really pretty it up or break apart my biggest buds etc; but oh well, some people like it so THATS WICKED!!
Here s a pic from the other day guys anyway.. I may update some more as they finish cure. Thanks, Smokemup..
2012-11-16_16_02_29.jpg
2012-11-16_16_01_14.jpg

So theres my lil bud of happiness!! This strain is really a good smoke IMO, Not total Killer, but it has a bit of both feels, head and body, so its pretty cool for chillin watchin flicks n Ps3. That kinda stuff:) Take it easy and will chat soon ok.

Sexy BUDS!!!!

yeah what TG said:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom