Not 12/21/12 The Last Hoorah 2046

well I wish that was the case LOL
I was in panic mode there for awhile. unplugging, plugging, power down, clicking things that I dont have a clue does what and then POOF all better!
good weed OMM and WB.:)
That another way of saying you over slept?

go to the shallow end or sit in the jacuzzi
I'm in here dog paddling like crazy....no one told me it was dangerous in the pond. No wait....I .....I.....found a box of good weed for all.....it is indeed a great morning!:bravo::circle-of-love::bravo: Pass it around.
morning to you snowbird. I saw you down there!
and have a great smoke:)

Howdy Shottafire, great smoke to you!

spawn? did somebody say spawn?
I got spawn!! the Medi Bomb and the NL x Big Bud have shown their pretty little heads this morning:cheer::cheer::party::party::yahoo::yahoo::allgood::allgood::theband:
so now its time to close up shop with this journal and think of some awesomely clever name for the next:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::bitingnails:
420 girl if you would please close this one up! she is done:)

spawn? did somebody say spawn?
I got spawn!! the Medi Bomb and the NL x Big Bud have shown their pretty little heads this morning:cheer::cheer::party::party::yahoo::yahoo::allgood::allgood::theband:
so now its time to close up shop with this journal and think of some awesomely clever name for the next:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::bitingnails:
420 girl if you would please close this one up! she is done:)

Congrats on the completion fishy, this is an epic journal and I had alotta fun and learned a bunch.......I don't laugh as much as a person should.....and this journal had me laughng quite a bit! + reps!

Driving on by and tossing some good buds your way Fishy and Co. :thumb:

tyvm Mc. hope to make you grin at least on the next:)
Congrats on the completion fishy, this is an epic journal and I had alotta fun and learned a bunch.......I don't laugh as much as a person should.....and this journal had me laughng quite a bit! + reps!

Babies :cheer::party::party::cheer::welcome: It's a good feeling to see them pop. One of mine didn't make it but 6 did so I'm a happy man. reps coming at you for continuing on

Congrats fishy! Big fin up top!
tanx MG

Babies :cheer::party::party::cheer::welcome: It's a good feeling to see them pop. One of mine didn't make it but 6 did so I'm a happy man. reps coming at you for continuing on
aint it wondermuss, gonna getem ready for the scrog:)

Ok I see now lol the fin has finished another great journal
and is to imbark on another. Where is the link fin sir.
aint started one yet! working on that name for it.
It needs pizzazz! But soon as I do you could be the first to know:)

Summer Green Dream
HMMM. nope its got to be mondo, boffo, out of the park.
some kind of crazy ride through a desert chasing little martian like guys that survive on sardine doughnuts and diesel fuel kinda title!
work on it:)

oh my my oh hell yes:)
Hmm have to think about that for a few more puffs. Till then heres a song to inspire us.
[video=youtube;aowSGxim_O8]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom