Not 12/21/12 The Last Hoorah 2046

sorry about the head Spring.
but good luck with the search. lord knows that will make a mans head hurt alone!
Headache...Damn!! Doing some job hunting and trying to hold off on a bong hit!

same as when I lived down south lots of work but only the man you work for gets the shake!
even when I went to visit if they heard how much I made at home they would say that nobody was worth that! just shook my head and headed back north:)
When I lived where Spring lives the jobs are easy to come by but no money to them.
I had to work 2 jobs just to be able to smoke lol.

LOL don't reckon they was as jealous as they were brain washed. sold my soul to the company store so to speak.
LOL...jealous muthas!

was thinking what to smoke today... now I dont think I am going to smoke any.
kind of want to but then again I aint feeling it:/ feeling kind of tired.ah who knows maybe tomorrow:)

ok so how about some more suggestions for the journal name.
so far we have.
Its a FIN again... good one:)
The Mighty Fish Cakes unsavory grow wash's ashore... hide the women and children!... again a good one
Mars attacks the fish pond..Medi Bomb to the Rescue... stellar
and finaly so far at least.
Dr. Strange Bud.. how I quit worrying and learned to love the Medi Bomb... kind a like this one the most. but it is biased:)
so I will take some other suggestion up till the weekend unless anyone chooses one hands over the rest or all choose:)

kind of want to but then again I aint feeling it:/ feeling kind of tired.ah who knows maybe tomorrow:)

Fish, I don't like the sound of that...

ok so how about some more suggestions for the journal name.
so far we have.
Its a FIN again... good one:)
The Mighty Fish Cakes unsavory grow wash's ashore... hide the women and children!... again a good one
Mars attacks the fish pond..Medi Bomb to the Rescue... stellar
and finaly so far at least.
Dr. Strange Bud.. how I quit worrying and learned to love the Medi Bomb... kind a like this one the most. but it is biased:)
so I will take some other suggestion up till the weekend unless anyone chooses one hands over the rest or all choose:)

"Fish Cakes Explosive Medi Scrog"

That doesn't even sound right coming from your lips!!! I almost want to scream blasphemy!!!! I am envious, I wish I had that option but then again no I don't...I wanna be the one sticking her hand in the nug jar and just pulling out a handful of buds!!! My day shall come!!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

ah just wasn't into it. don't worry I will sure make up for it today:) hope you have a awesome smoke Buck
Fish, I don't like the sound of that...

"Fish Cakes Explosive Medi Scrog"
he he ordinance in a pot:) I like it:high-five:

That doesn't even sound right coming from your lips!!! I almost want to scream blasphemy!!!! I am envious, I wish I had that option but then again no I don't...I wanna be the one sticking her hand in the nug jar and just pulling out a handful of buds!!! My day shall come!!!
your majesty will need jars the size of large poodles before you know it:circle-of-love:
a grand smoke to you my lady:)

Return of the medi bomb - scrog attack.
and why wouldn't I like this? good one WB and a fine weed to you buddy

fish's Yellow Submarine Grow.

fish has forgotten more than you know grow.
not sure about the last one. was leaning more towards non fiction:rofl::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom