Novice Grower Needing Help - Please

Has anyone ever used Root-Juice? From Bio-Bizz. What's the best way for me to apply it, after having just recently watered my plants. It's been a few days now, and they're still looking alright. Should I just wait it out, or try to apply this Root-Juice. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Has anyone ever used Root-Juice? From Bio-Bizz. What's the best way for me to apply it, after having just recently watered my plants. It's been a few days now, and they're still looking alright. Should I just wait it out, or try to apply this Root-Juice. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

This is what Bio-Bizz has to say about it:

When using Root Juice during the early stages of plant development (the first week or two) we recommend starting at a dosage of around 1-2ml per litre and slowly building up the concentration to 4-5ml per litre until the plant is established. You should add Root Juice with every watering.

If you decide to use Root Juice throughout the plants life cycle then we recommend continuing with a lower dosage of around 1-2ml per litre and using less frequently - every other watering is a good rule of thumb to follow.

It's always a good idea to go and see first what the manufacturer has to say about their product. You can bet that there's gonna be some kind of instructions. :;):

This is what Bio-Bizz has to say about it:

When using Root Juice during the early stages of plant development (the first week or two) we recommend starting at a dosage of around 1-2ml per litre and slowly building up the concentration to 4-5ml per litre until the plant is established. You should add Root Juice with every watering.

If you decide to use Root Juice throughout the plants life cycle then we recommend continuing with a lower dosage of around 1-2ml per litre and using less frequently - every other watering is a good rule of thumb to follow.

It's always a good idea to go and see first what the manufacturer has to say about their product. You can bet that there's gonna be some kind of instructions. :;):

I read that, but wasn't quite sure how I would go about doing this. I'm not supposed to water them anymore for quite some time now, and wasn't sure on what to do. :D

You have watered your plants but, for whatever reason, didn't add Root Juice. I'm curious why? I mean, you had it there, right? Did you forget?

It doesn't matter. Add it on your next watering. It's important in this stage. Don't skip it next time.

Just received it in the mail today. I should have waited a few days, before I did the whole watering procedure.. I was scared that they wouldn't develop proper roots and chose to submerge my pots with water. Okay, so just wait until it's time to water them again? They look like they're doing okay.. Those damaged leaves are looking worse, but new leaves are coming in.

simply put, add some at your next watering. ie: when your plants NEED water.

0022913.jpg
0013013.jpg

*_* Sooo purrrrty :3
I'm not too worried about the bigger one. The smaller one is the one that had roots towards the surface. Hoping that they both pull through, and decide to be female. lmao

Definitely learning a lot in the process. A+! Awesomesauce

I haven't even shown you guys my 3rd baby. I'm sure you guys have noticed the little cup/plastic dome, in one of the pictures. Well, that's one of my babies that's still holding onto life. One day, she just fell over. I picked her up and have been caring for her. To my surprise... She's actually growing! Really really slowly, but it's progress! I'm super excited to share this with you all. Guess you could say my green thumb is getting stronger? :p Super stoked about this.....

I've been keeping the plastic dome on, to keep it as humid as possible. Applied some root stimulant, on all 3.... I mixed it and just sprayed around the base of each plant a few times. I couldn't resist. It was minimal though... I'll probably take the dome off for a few hours today.

I would get rid of the dome. Humidity is important, no doubt, but I believe she'd benefit more from a light breeze and fresh air. Don't forget, she's not as young as she looks. She's been there for quite a while, just a bit slow to grow... She is the same age as the others, right?

I was just about to recommend the same thing regarding root stimulant for other girls but you beat me to it. Good call.

I would get rid of the dome. Humidity is important, no doubt, but I believe she'd benefit more from a light breeze and fresh air. Don't forget, she's not as young as she looks. She's been there for quite a while, just a bit slow to grow... She is the same age as the others, right?

I was just about to recommend the same thing regarding root stimulant for other girls but you beat me to it. Good call.

Yeah, the same age. ^_^ It was a good call? Awesome. Dome is off now.

I would never put a dome over a rooted plant - even a seedling.

I would never put a dome over a rooted plant - even a seedling.

No? I've seen so many humidity domes/etc. The thing is - I don't think it was rooted. It just fell over one day and when I picked it up, there didn't seem to be a root. I could be mistaken.... That's why I decided to go with the "dome". No clue. :D

Back
Top Bottom