NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Morning dear colleague. How are you doing?

My friend. Check out my thread. I'm doing two nukes and an orange cream from them.

They are good people. I know change is hard. But give them a shot. So far so good on my end.

How do you like the Orange Cream? I have 3 of the OC seeds from them (regular seeds...so males are possible). I have heard good things in general about the Orange Cream and look forward to growing it.

There OGK STRAIN has really good genes! She's at least a week behind and already bigger than her sisters...
420-magazine-mobile1682451722.jpg
I see alot of tying action happening. That something I should quickly plan to do aswell?

I see alot of tying action happening. That something I should quickly plan to do aswell?

Yea I would plan on it forsure. They tend to stretch pretty quick it seems. They started to stretch fast after I corrected the stunt from alil to much nute to early. But they seem to be doing a lot better. Wouldn't go past 4-500ppm for the first month of veg with there fertilome veg nute.

Yea I would plan on it forsure. They tend to stretch pretty quick it seems. They started to stretch fast after I corrected the stunt from alil to much nute to early. But they seem to be doing a lot better. Wouldn't go past 4-500ppm for the first month of veg with there fertilome veg nute.
I'll keep posting frequent pics on my journal so you vets can recommend when I should do what and how etc. Not sure what nutes ur using but I'm about 2 weeks in I'd say and they're drinking full strength. I think my ppm was 670 i wanna say. Just going off my bad memory. Not sure if it matters but I'm on straight coco. Thanks for ur feedback btw.

I'll keep posting frequent pics on my journal so you vets can recommend when I should do what and how etc. Not sure what nutes ur using but I'm about 2 weeks in I'd say and they're drinking full strength. I think my ppm was 670 i wanna say. Just going off my bad memory. Not sure if it matters but I'm on straight coco. Thanks for ur feedback btw.

Yea no worries. It's nukeheads 3lb fertilome veg and bloom package.

In on 242. I always have been a little slow but this looks like it could be educational and really damn funny as well. As far as pics.......well? We're waiting. Caddyshack, one of the best stoner movies of all time.

Back
Top Bottom