NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Thankyou he's a healthy baby boy ,sorry I can't announce a lot more and invite you over to celebrate with canna cigars ,let's all roll one smoke one for baby N !
420-magazine-mobile1242989806.jpg

Cheers!!!

Congrats on the recent addition to the family Plant Wrestler!! But you know that's not an excuse for not posting pics dude!!! I mean come on man, this is a sponsored grow and apparently to some the worst ever. Business with new family and pounds and pounds of trimming is no excuse not to keep all your subscribers satisfied. Put your kid down, drop the joints and buds and trimmers and make these people happy dude. I mean don't you know you exist for our whimsical entertainment??? Dance for us Plant Wrestler.....DANCE!!! (I really hope people can recognize sarcasm when they see it!)

Congrats on the recent addition to the family Plant Wrestler!! But you know that's not an excuse for not posting pics dude!!! I mean come on man, this is a sponsored grow and apparently to some the worst ever. Business with new family and pounds and pounds of trimming is no excuse not to keep all your subscribers satisfied. Put your kid down, drop the joints and buds and trimmers and make these people happy dude. I mean don't you know you exist for our whimsical entertainment??? Dance for us Plant Wrestler.....DANCE!!! (I really hope people can recognize sarcasm when they see it!)

Thankyou van!
I must admit I need these pics up !

I have to admit I'm curious about this strain too, but I can honestly survive without the baby-nuke pics. I mean - I have must have seen thousands and they in most of the cases look the same. I'm more interested in the mutations they talk about and also those two headed buds or what the fuck it was I read. I am curious if the seeds are worth the money basically. And of course some nice bud pics is always cool

I've been super busy with harvest ,childbirth (its z boy)and life in general

Congrats on the birth of a boy!! My one and only is about to fly away... raising a son has been the greatest adventure of my life. I'm amazed at how much pride I can hold
My new hobby is keeping the empty-nest sadness at bay (so far but it could be anther story after he's actually gone)

Photo update dedicated to justwannagrow and skunky.

OK so a quick recap thus far.
I received 30 nuke heads seeds a few were the A grade and the rest were seconds from same plant though.
Of these 13 sprouted ,11 survived.
1 is a pure beast in every form outperforming all the others in fact outperforming anything.
2 are mutants (1 a lot more than the other)
Here they are.
I'll save the intercontinental nukehead beast till last.
First up is little Kim she is a nukehead mutant just like rocketman yet she is not a man (is kim?) ,with 3 branches from the first node and the famous 2 heads .
IMG_168239.JPG
IMG_168824.JPG
IMG_169035.JPG
IMG_168042.JPG
IMG_169331.JPG
IMG_169633.JPG
IMG_169135.JPG
IMG_169832.JPG
IMG_170025.JPG

Next up another mutated nukehead girl.
IMG_172427.JPG

And the other nukehead girls
IMG_172531.JPG
IMG_172636.JPG
IMG_172234.JPG
IMG_172033.JPG
IMG_171832.JPG
IMG_171430.JPG
IMG_171628.JPG
IMG_171739.JPG
IMG_171230.JPG
IMG_171127.JPG
IMG_171033.JPG
IMG_170628.JPG
IMG_170727.JPG
IMG_170930.JPG
IMG_170427.JPG
IMG_167034.JPG
IMG_166938.JPG
IMG_167433.JPG
IMG_167546.JPG
IMG_166732.JPG

Now here we have our intercontinental Nukehead beast .
I am blown away its afreak look at it ,leg bud pheno? I hope so!
All seeds treated the same ,same soil same room and she does this .
IMG_166630.JPG
IMG_165826.JPG
IMG_165729.JPG
IMG_165343.JPG
IMG_165135.JPG
IMG_165231.JPG
IMG_165628.JPG
IMG_165437.JPG

I was told there would be a range of phenotypes and its true a range of plants all similar yet different ,when they bud we will find the real keepers but its no secret that intercontinental and lil Kim are the standouts so far.
One a giant beast the other a fat little mutant with too many arms and 2 heads.

What will they become?

Mutants look well mutated. Biggen is big! Is huge. Going good. Did you have a baby. Good on ya. Congrats. Im sure someone helped do all the hard work tho. You just stick to planting the seed. .

Thanks for the update Plant Wrestler. That big nuke is insane. What is the number of days in Veg for her? Loving the mutants as well. Looking forward to following those three as well as seeing what the normal nukeheads do as they progress. How long do you plan on vegging them?

Back
Top Bottom