NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

If that's all PW has after a month, I would be not so happy with nukeheads....

The way I see it, in nearly 30 days, you should have more than a seedling. Nukeheads was touting A LOT. They gave out beans to baller growers. I am following to see what these genes do. I already know PW can grow monsters, but I haven't seen one decent baby nuke, which starts to lend credence to the rumblings.

I don't doubt the driver, I have my reservations about the car.
And that's why even little updates with the seedlings prove or disprove their claims
Exactly.. after a month it should be damn near ready to flip

Your a cheeky guy, I'm sure there's plenty of journals with lots of pics you would much rather enjoy .
Post a link to your journal so we can see how it's done .
I've never once tried to tell him how to grow or what to do, all I wanted to see was pics, and honestly if it wasn't a sponsored grow by a company that came on here boasting about superior genetics I wouldn't of even asked for a pic, but since he was given 30 seeds to make this journal I don't think 1 pic a week is to much to ask

Exactly.. after a month it should be damn near ready to flip

After a month ,LOL!
I harvest every 8 weeks run multiple rooms these nukes aren't getting flowered till they have vegged to at least 4 foot tall.
Got girls in week 1 of flower right now ( my strains)
Got next run of jackherer and co to flower then the nukes

Most likely they will be some of the largest plants I've grown indoors if all goes to plan .
Also will be growing at least 1 outdoors.
Was about to upload pics of Kim the nuke but had to explain myself instead! Hahahaha.
Love u all don't worry justwanna
You are very inpatient and it will impact your growing ,less is more

Patience is something we just have to learn I guess. It's 3 long months..

This is by far the most pathetic sponsored grow journal I've ever seen , it's the equivalent of doing a sponsored grow light video for say mars hydro.. but not showing anything of the grow except the germination and then waiting 3 months and then showing some amazing plants and then bragging about how great the light is when In fact there is no way for anyone to know what was used..its not about just a pic it's about this being a legitimate sponsored grow of nukeheads seeds so that us out here the people that are interested to see how they are gonna do will have something to base an opinion on.. that's it... don't matter to me one way or the other.. at this point it don't matter cause who is to say they are alive or dead or have been swapped out with other seeds

Back
Top Bottom