NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Hey, I saw that shit in the Marine Corps brother. All the feminists saying "Women should be able to go into combat just like the males". Ok....cool, make them do the exact same qualifications that the males are doing with the same standards. "Oh no, thats not fair, men are stronger than women and women lack the upper body strength to pass the male requirements". Huh.....didn't you just said you believed in equality but now you are telling me you don't think they are equal?? Ok, well make them do their runs in the same time requirements as us. "Oh no, thats not fair either, men and women are different physically". Look if you want to do what we do....then make it equal across the board.

On a side note, we still haven't had a single female pass the Infantry Officer program yet. All the feminists are up in arms and want the standards lowered so that women can pass. Thankfully the Corps has told them to go screw themselves.....if you want to do what the big boys do, you gotta meet the same standards.

Ok, done venting. Sorry Plant Wrestler....back to your beautiful girls!!

Exactly brother.

My favourite part of borat is " I could not concentrate on what the old man was saying "
When he's sitting with the feminazis.

I understand your point brother. But let me ask you this. Did you by chance look at everything PW had going in his grow prior to starting the Nukehead? He had a shit ton of plants near harvest. Could he by any small chance be knee deep in trying to get his harvest done and finished before focusing on this? Don't get me wrong, you bring up some great points and I see why you look at it the way you do and I can't say you are wrong for feeling that way. But as someone that was following PW on his grow before he did the sponsored grow, I can tell you he is a busy grower. I am not siding with PW, just offering up an alternative view to yours. Anyways, Growchy is doing his....its sprouted and moving on and I will be starting mine in 3 weeks or so, so you will have additional sponsored grows to follow along. Try to have some patience if possible brother. I think we will be rewarded once PlantWrestler gets rolling on these babies.
His previous grow?? He joined 420 2 weeks before his being accepted to be a sponsored grower.. I don't care about his other issues .. What I'm saying is if your gonna ask for free seeds so you can grow em bigger then anyonyone has ever seen.. document it.. Don't just keep making excesses .. I see he finally put up some pics.. how hard was that.. It's not like he is a well know veteran of 420 for Christ sake.. all of y'all are ridding his coat tells and haven't even seen a full grow from seed to harvest.. Just gay comments about north Korea... What I'm saying is if you begg to be a sponsor to show what they can do... Take the time to show and not just bump your gums

His previous grow?? He joined 420 2 weeks before his being accepted to be a sponsored grower.. I don't care about his other issues .. What I'm saying is if your gonna ask for free seeds so you can grow em bigger then anyonyone has ever seen.. document it.. Don't just keep making excesses .. I see he finally put up some pics.. how hard was that.. It's not like he is a well know veteran of 420 for Christ sake.. all of y'all are ridding his coat tells and haven't even seen a full grow from seed to harvest.. Just gay comments about north Korea... What I'm saying is if you begg to be a sponsor to show what they can do... Take the time to show and not just bump your gums

He has another thread here on 420, his journal before starting the sponsored grow. He had a shit load of plants in that journal that were close to harvest. And I don't think he begged. He offered to grow them for them. Offering and begging are drastically different in my book but apparently not in your. Its obvious you are going to view this from the perspective you want so I will let you get to that. Have a good night.

I think it also comes down to being polite, fun and respectful of others. These forums regardless of what they are growing is a community of friends, not a bunch of bitchy critics. Who really gives a fk about how fine tuned his documentation is, if your so hell bent on a prefect nukehead grow buy some seeds and watch them grow.
Peace to my 420 friends and happy growing PW.

Someone sounds butt hurt. There's no pleasing this guy! Justwanna Grow has anyone here seen a Grow from him? A journal? Maybe he applied for sponsor and got passed over idk, but it's just so funny we're talking about how people get so offended and this little fellas throwing stones and doesn't even have a Grow of his own. So sad .

Justwanna do you need seeds buddy? I've got some bagseeds lying around if you wanna try to grow something out, maybe get yourself a little credibility before you go all gerbil shlong on other people's journals. I'm sure PW doesn't mind the entertainment but it's starting to get a little bit annoying to others. Not me though, I think you're funny. I'll be like Cam laughing at you when you give harvesting advice.

Can't we just all get along?

Peace Penis
420-magazine-mobile755860101.jpg

"Lighten up Francis" said the best movie drill Sargent ever. I might be new here but I can always tell when somebody needs a joint and a hug and you my friend definitely are showing a need for both. I could help you out with the first but as to the second, your'e on your own. I don''t do that warm fuzzy shit unless you are in my family. You do kind of remind me of my really angry Grandpaw but no. I have enclosed a grain of salt for you to take with this post if you need.

Pat! I bought these jalepeno cheese n corn bites for us all to munch on
IMG_20171008_161518.jpg

Then I open the box and the bag inside has been replaced with Mac and cheese bites instead and left with a cheeky 420g signature to boot!
IMG_20171008_161504.jpg

So Mac and cheese it is.

Sneaky bugger pat!

Heaps of those packet things look so tasty, but end up tasting like shit. Hooe those are good! Got some chicken vindaloo on the go with extra chilli. Bound to clear the system out. .
420-magazine-mobile1727107888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom