Nutty & His Antics

Decomposition is definitely in progress. It looks a touch gnarly, much like any organic liquid should. It totally looks dead, yet it is more alive than ever.

Its exciting for me this time around , im digging deeper than ever . i always had it in my head what i was doing , it was explaining things that is harder , but now from 7 years i have a smart tv and it makes me smart lol, you prob notice you leave me a large message and i leave a small reply , i cant take it in when its over load , same as the science i watch it has to be half hour or i get lost , the more i learn the more ill write here , then who knows one day my kids will follow this :Namaste:
even top scientists don't under stand microbes so every one is a learner and every one will try new things and share secrets and not to keep them away from the world , we need to know for the planets sake

Hey Nutty, as I have watched videos on fermented fruit juice where these people pack a whole 5 gal bucket of junk and brown sugar then strain.

Then I see you do it on a smaller scale, more along the lines of an "at home grower" would use.

Could you point out a certain page or date you have explained. Do you...wait, I remember the dirty sock. Hahaha! Haven't I seen you use pantyhose as a filter?

There's tons of great info here in your thread. Successfully finding the exact post is another matter.

Hey Nutty, as I have watched videos on fermented fruit juice where these people pack a whole 5 gal bucket of junk and brown sugar then strain.

Then I see you do it on a smaller scale, more along the lines of an "at home grower" would use.

Could you point out a certain page or date you have explained. Do you...wait, I remember the dirty sock. Hahaha! Haven't I seen you use pantyhose as a filter?

There's tons of great info here in your thread. Successfully finding the exact post is another matter.
i did the potato tea mate its better the ph is natural, the sugar is a treat , you use the starch , this is potato and leaf mould or use good compost . the sugar is very very acidic , its a treat near the end , you will have better microbes around the 7 than the acid ones , you feed the acid ones to these after a while , the good eat the bad , a feeding frenzy, plus it cost NOTHING ! :)

P1120092.JPG

ohhh yes , the little white widow i chopped is a good body stone , going to do a bigger one or two :)
hope your well :)
Yeah brother, no complaints here. Plenty of meds so that makes a hell of a difference.

your right , for pain and the mind :)
I wake up in pain due to neck injury so I medicate pretty quickly everyday, and all day at that. Such an amazing plant and beats all the crappy opioids etc the medical industry provided me after my accident. Long live weed brother

treat for the coco girls , kelp, high potassium sulfate , yucca , cal/mag , all mined and organic....... half dose npk base
P1120179.JPG
P1120181.JPG
P1120182.JPG

the livinf coco is getting tea later , i will do the full recipe in a while , half to go get leaf mould

sorry @Patient Puffer i put these on your journal , will i ask a mod to remove ? fucking heads away today

Todays experiment
I am going to use tap water on one, i will use yucca and squeeze fresh lemon for vit c to help get out the the bad stuff , i think with the yucca making the water thinner it will release the nasty stuff quicker in theory lol:laugh:
:thumb:
sorry about the blur
P1120176.JPG

No worries brother. Admin doesn't need to do anything. Its fine.

I have used Vitamin C to drop pH before. I never thought about using it to break down the bad stuff.

I am aware of the Vitamin C filter to rid it of the bad stuff. I never used it. I use a fish tank water conditioner to get the chloramines broke down.

I wonder the validity of the whole chloramine killing microbes. I regularly cook my own french bread.
Message_1611538654197.jpg
...great stuff.

To cook a loaf successfully, I need to proof my yeast. Pour 2 cups tap water (110°f) and add sugar and yeast. If chloramines sterilized everything, wouldn't I have trouble getting my yeast and sugar to foam up? ...just a thought.

*the fish tank water conditioner says to only use on "ornamental fish". Why? They don't want us ingesting what they use in the bottle. I wonder if it can travel over through the bud I am watering it with at times.

After another thread i am almost paranoid to say the word mould lol

So i bubbled a bucket got warm ,turned off the pump both microbe's should work
Added half boiled potato to the water crushed it to get the starchy water food
In a stocking i added , one hand full blended chicken manure, microbes , moulds , humus etc
one hand full compost different microbes
one handful leaf mould from 3 different trees even more different microbes
half a organic banana ( well meant to be lol ) more food , im thinking (k) junkies
I marked all spots where i took from

i have no air pump on now and covered with a fabric , it has a fish tank heater at 24c
P1120185.JPG
P1120187.JPG
P1120188.JPG
P1120191.JPG
P1120195.JPG
P1120196.JPG

I could eat that bread now with a big massive bowl of Irish stew , lol now im starving @Patient Puffer

experiment 2

i never got to top my coco living girls what ever it is , so here is the plan
kelp causes cell division on the branches and leaves it will make the plant more bushy , they got hit today
also i hit the roots as i dont want to rely on the wet dry cycle for more root growth i want to use cell division and keep the plants roots damp and never bone dry like veg , this is trail and error , though in my head i cant see why not
I hit the roots and leaves on these two , tomorrow i feed with the microbes another reason i want a roots burst

I will not show these plants until this time next week monday , let us see the difference and if i did the right thing or screwed up :ganjamon:, if i have the wrong things in my pots the coco is easy enough to flush

these are the two , night queen and white widow CBD

P1120197.JPG
P1120198.JPG
P1120199.JPG
P1120200.JPG
P1120201.JPG
P1120202.JPG

However, i experienced wet feet with my girl. I am not checking on soil, i will just watch the plant.

Organic is boring unless your brewing up stuff like Nutty. I need to get my compost teas rolling soon.

Back
Top Bottom