Nutty & His Antics

ok some heads up the JMS when made in colder water the microbes will be smaller so you will get a disc over the top of the water a clear film
when made at a higher heat 19c+ then you get bigger microbes and more froth

Microorganism solution made from potatoes and water is neutral, whereas that made from molasses and sugar is strongly acidic.
so its a treat the sugar inputs i made in the jars and ill only be given every second week :thumb: saying that i have compost in my mix to help with it and help raise it again, and also i added lime so should be ok to feed proper when broke down proper

warm vs cold

8350_14697_2926.jpg
8350_14695_2926.jpg

what you are seeing is microbe gases , so they are in there eating and shitting,
once the froth/film reaches the rim its the best time to use the jms ,after the full disc the microbes will die off you will see less activity on the top

No more spraying for mites :) live predators :snowboating: victory is nuttys lol
P1120063.JPG

Have to do some trimming tomorrow , they are going to have to loose a few leaves , i need movement of air , , less mites for my new friends , its mad and taking up a load of room , :laugh:

P1120060.JPG
P1120061.JPG
P1120062.JPG
P1120066.JPG

So stayed away from home last night , our heating packed in f sk lol all we need

Any way i thought i would show the cbd strains and night queen in proper light , this is the organic living coco style
should have put them in bigger pots:laugh: i let them get up too much with not being around them

my appointment is at 11am , so will not be on until later , go back to my mums jump in the hot bath and get ready , was home checking the house , ill be on for half hour tops this morning , just quick updates
The orange bud hasn't spread discolour so its been the lights

P1120072.JPG
P1120073.JPG
P1120074.JPG
P1120075.JPG
P1120076.JPG
P1120077.JPG
P1120078.JPG
P1120080.JPG
P1120082.JPG

So stayed away from home last night , our heating packed in f sk lol all we need

Any way i thought i would show the cbd strains and night queen in proper light , this is the organic living coco style
should have put them in bigger pots:laugh: i let them get up too much with not being around them

my appointment is at 11am , so will not be on until later , go back to my mums jump in the hot bath and get ready , was home checking the house , ill be on for half hour tops this morning , just quick updates
The orange bud hasn't spread discolour so its been the lights

P1120072.JPG
P1120073.JPG
P1120074.JPG
P1120075.JPG
P1120076.JPG
P1120077.JPG
P1120078.JPG
P1120080.JPG
P1120082.JPG
Wow looks fantastic brother. :thumb:

I got good news , i have a strange Salivary gland swelling but he said , look its not nasty by the looks of things , i do see why you where concerned and i did the right thing checking it because nasty things do start this way ..
i had a chain that never leaves my neck a little crucifix, i had to remove , i was laying stirring at it praying for this news

I am away to enjoy the rest of my day , loads of hugs and kisses today

thanks every one for your support and thoughts
:green_heart:&:peace:

I got good news , i have a strange Salivary gland swelling but he said , look its not nasty by the looks of things , i do see why you where concerned and i did the right thing checking it because nasty things do start this way ..
i had a chain that never leaves my neck a little crucifix , i was laying stirring at it praying for this news

FANTASTIC :green_heart:

i had a chain that never leaves my neck a little crucifix, i had to remove , i was laying stirring at it praying for this news

Woooooooo!!!! That's great news!!!!

the plant i have choose to feed this to first CBD Charlottes Angel , the night queen , and i hit the tiny baby seedlings white widow medium with some , the ph was neutral time to see if the microbes look after the ph
I will be closing my eyes walking in tomorrow lol ,:eek: i have faith in nature
P1120088.JPG

P1120089.JPG
P1120090.JPG
P1120092.JPG
P1120093.JPG
P1120094.JPG
P1120095.JPG
P1120096.JPG

well the JMS has not damaged my girls , they look great :) the coco are doing good also , bit dry today as i was away again ,

P1120106.JPG
P1120110.JPG

P1120105 - Copy.JPG

P1120113.JPG
P1120113.JPG

im going to hit the returned seed today with some JMS and microbe food then im going to drench my compost pile with the rest for my comfrey i planted on top , i want that comfrey super charged for the summer , no buying nutes at all
P1120116.JPG

P1120117.JPG

thanks

Stunger:passitleft:

I feel like a weight has come off my back , was a bit scared for a while . i am going to get as much into my head organically as i can before any thing does happen , i want to teach my kids, i want them to eat better ,
most shops these days all fruit and veg has been grown in large poly tunnels in hydro , a load of rubbish with no nutrients​

so i went against using the JMS as after using the L. casei when i ph checked today 4.6 i dont want those microbes , it also smelled sour so the compost pile got it , i will use it though again separately , it also could be the sugar beet , so ill re run that
I ended up feeding the returned seed plant some of the first fermented microbe food instead , the ph of that when add to my water was 6.3 , i can live with that , she got a massive soak , now that i have added more microbes i top dressed with a bit of blended manure and compost as a mulch
P1120120.JPG
P1120121.JPG
P1120122.JPG

They dont look so big now lol .
Should have done it sooner but i cant even get time to pop around the threads , trying to use a small tablet thing too and my fingers are to fat or something , takes all day , i loaned the laptop or should i say my kid took it away for a few days :laugh:
Any ways more light down the buds , skinny stems off
P1120123.JPG
P1120124.JPG
P1120125.JPG
P1120126.JPG
P1120127.JPG
P1120128.JPG

P1120122.JPG

Back
Top Bottom