Nutty & His Antics

They dont look so big now lol .
Should have done it sooner but i cant even get time to pop around the threads , trying to use a small tablet thing too and my fingers are to fat or something , takes all day , i loaned the laptop or should i say my kid took it away for a few days :laugh:
Any ways more light down the buds , skinny stems off
P1120123.JPG
P1120124.JPG
P1120125.JPG
P1120126.JPG
P1120127.JPG
P1120128.JPG

P1120122.JPG
How are you going to treat the leaves you removed? :adore:
I have a 5 gallon pail full.

How are you going to treat the leaves you removed? :adore:
I have a 5 gallon pail full.

???? treat

i was gonna feed them back to the next run of plants , was meant to get leaf mould wed but never got going , ill save these the rot them, down with the mould

???? treat

i was gonna feed them back to the next run of plants , was meant to get leaf mould wed but never got going , ill save these the rot them, down with the mould
I been throwing Bokashi over each layer. I'm in coco so I haven't done anything with them. Was thinking of using outside this summer in a mixture for my girls.
What would happen if I mixed into my coco?

???? treat

Sorry by treat i ment what do you do to them?

No more spraying for mites :) live predators :snowboating: victory is nuttys lol
P1120063.JPG

Have to do some trimming tomorrow , they are going to have to loose a few leaves , i need movement of air , , less mites for my new friends , its mad and taking up a load of room , :laugh:

P1120060.JPG
P1120061.JPG
P1120062.JPG
P1120066.JPG
What you got there?

I have a terrible lice problem. Well not terrible but it’s an ongoing saga.

its
What you got there?

I have a terrible lice problem. Well not terrible but it’s an ongoing saga.

they are live pretators , they go after spider mite , you just hang them on young plants and let the bugs kills bugs

all good , had humidity problem so running dehumidifier flat out , too many nice buds about lol

the returned seed is loving the living organic coco so far so good , she has been hit with every thing and thriving
this could turn into my new style of growing, night queen also enjoyed, so if these autos enjoy regulars will love.
Look even henry the hoover is impressed with a smile on his face lol
P1120135.JPG

P1120142.JPG

P1120143.JPG
P1120144.JPG

P1120137.JPG

removed leaves from a couple of the older small autos , the looked a bit dodgy , like thrip damage this time around

P1120131.JPG
P1120134.JPG

P1120139.JPG

all good , had humidity problem so running dehumidifier flat out , too many nice buds about lol

the returned seed is loving the living organic coco so far so good , she has been hit with every thing and thriving
this could turn into my new style of growing, night queen also enjoyed, so if these autos enjoy regulars will love.
Look even henry the hoover is impressed with a smile on his face lol
P1120135.JPG

P1120142.JPG

P1120143.JPG
P1120144.JPG

P1120137.JPG

removed leaves from a couple of the older small autos , the looked a bit dodgy , like thrip damage this time around

P1120131.JPG
P1120134.JPG

P1120139.JPG
Hey buddy here is bucket I mentioned. Should I mix it with my coco, or save it for my outdoor grow. This summer.
It’s just leaf material mixed with bokashi.

A717CB06-7A83-4279-AB26-505BDC1DAB72.jpeg

2CF55E6E-AF84-4991-8611-A22B423C18BD.jpeg

cover in rain water , go to somewhere where there is a load of trees , dig down under a really health tree, get some leaf mould , couple of hand full , let this stew all spring and summer , by mid summer that will be good ferts, stir often :morenutes: super strong , so it has to be practised on practise plants , i use hemp seeds :)
im doing it with comfrey , seaweed, sugar beet and alfalfa in the spring , better temps

stick this in you tube for a better idea

HOMEMADE NATURAL LIQUID FERTILIZER, ORGANIC NATURAL FREE - JADAM - Homemade Soil Fertilizer​

cover in rain water , go to somewhere where there is a load of trees , dig down under a really health tree, get some leaf mould , couple of hand full , let this stew all spring and summer , by mid summer that will be good ferts, stir often :morenutes: super strong , so it has to be practised on practise plants , i use hemp seeds :)
im doing it with comfrey , seaweed, sugar beet and alfalfa in the spring , better temps

stick this in you tube for a better idea

HOMEMADE NATURAL LIQUID FERTILIZER, ORGANIC NATURAL FREE - JADAM - Homemade Soil Fertilizer​

Thanks.

for a coco grower also i dont get much salt on my pots lol i must be too tight with nutes :laugh: don think ive went over 600ppm , the buds are growing nice now and i see frost :)
P1120163.JPG
P1120161.JPG
P1120156.JPG
P1120155.JPG
P1120154.JPG
P1120152.JPG

the coco soils are loving it so far , i hope i can get these through to the end , the returned seed is a few weeks ahead so im judges that pot for disasters if there is any

P1120157.JPG

P1120156.JPG
P1120159.JPG
P1120160.JPG

Todays tip for medicinal cannabis :ganjamon:
Iron and manganese is two of the most important elements for proper medicinal grow , the last time i grew i went full on in the lower end ph at 5,6 , i said to my missus these autos seem stronger and better , so after looking at a bit of science its very true , rather than going up on ph this time in the last two weeks i want to drop low ( as a test ) i will use the acidic nutes to give the lower ph and not use the ph down

tip number two
Humic acid and kelp at 5/2 will make your plants a boom box , it will help with the uptake of nutrients and there will be less chance of nutrient lock out, diseases and can also stop powdery mildew by getting more calcium to glue the cell walls , humic and fulvic will stabilise the high or low ph , there will also be thousands of extra chemical reactions within your plant structure , :morenutes:

I was reading up on humic and fulvic acids a while back and how beneficial they are etc. Then wondered why biobizz top-max is supposed to be used in the last few weeks of flower. The product is just humic and fulvic acid. I meant to try adding it to the feeds during veg too but I forgot. :laughtwo:

Its the road im going , i am getting like an ostrich:laugh: with my head stuck into the microbes and bios @VetSmoke85

NUTRIENT CONTENT OF POULTRY MANURE Poultry manure contains all 13 of the essential plant nutrients that are used by plants. These include nitrogen (N), phosphorous (P), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), sulfur (S), manganese (Mn), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), chlorine (Cl), boron (B), iron (Fe), and molybdenum (Mo).

this is why i am using as a top dress in heavy flower , on a low scale :)

Humid and fulvic acids are too often overlooked! I've used Diamond Nectar in the past for it. Not exactly organic i know :rofl:

Looking good, organic is defiantly a patient planning type of game. I can't get over how much planning for next year's grow you have to take into account with your mixes. Great job Nutty!

Humid and fulvic acids are too often overlooked! I've used Diamond Nectar in the past for it. Not exactly organic i know :rofl:

Looking good, organic is defiantly a patient planning type of game. I can't get over how much planning for next year's grow you have to take into account with your mixes. Great job Nutty!

Its all about getting the stuff broke down while still thriving with microbes :)
messy day , the insect i blitzed is ready more or less , ill be feeding it to the living coco tomorrow
the dog food i left the top to gather mould then i topped up with more lab and molasses , a shot of each

looks good enough to drink :laugh: i had a little accident with shaking and no lid :rofl: spent an hour cleaning down and washed every thing with dettol
P1120164.JPG
P1120165.JPG
P1120166.JPG

Back
Top Bottom