Nutty & His Antics

might run into some problems , the coco pots where dried out , never bothered with anything after the news, couldnt care less ,
making JLF with old kitchen waste and old cannabis leaves , feed the plants back to the plants ,
the circle of life, it stops for no one
P1120219.JPG
P1120220.JPG
P1120221.JPG
P1120222.JPG
P1120223.JPG
P1120224.JPG

Last night was one of the hardest things i had to witness , little Harley is not going to make it , she took a large fit yesterday leaving her brain very damaged , watching the face time from the hospital to the babies brother at our house pulled my heart out . a 3 year old , bless him he missis his mum ,
i think today she will gain her angels wings . at 6 months old :(
suffering over , half her life in hospital hoked at poked at
Her pain is over , and mine is about to start , we could nt even get to see this baby proper as we stayed away because of fucking covid-19
Gutted!
I'm so sorry brother, :green_heart:

9pm last night the last news was 24 hours to say goodbyes
My partner said , too many parts of her brain are dead , the outlook would not be good ,
its a been a bloody roller-coaster , as cruel as it sounds , the baby has has enough , its almost like the have been experimented on her in the end :(

Any how this is the plants and JMS today , enough people depressed on here , , the returned seed got the JMS last week and and tell you what its doing a nice job , the guy who give me the seeds back is raging now lol this was the first practise plant its weeks ahead of the other living coco

P1120225.JPG
P1120226.JPG
P1120227.JPG
P1120228.JPG
P1120233.JPG
P1120234.JPG
P1120235.JPG

a 2 mile power walk in the dark and rain crying your eyes out helps .
Its a nightmare as our internet is still shit and keeps going off , so my partner has to stay in her dads 10 miles away then wait on the face time then message me . you never know what the next news is going to be .< Gives you the butterflies in the tummy

so to pass time i decided to pour through the JMS , each pot in coco living got 2 x gallons , this is meant to be well watered in, one litre jug of the microbe to 2 gallon can, this give me a ph of 6.4
Now that i have life in my pots i will use my fermented sugars to feed the microbes , i am keeping the brew going so i can drench my soils and that means i have isolated the microbes to my garden < in theory lol
i will also fill the pots with more blended farm manure and a tad of compost ALONG with my homemade dry amendments,
I also use the microbes for My Jlf to save the microbes from the forest , i did the little seedling , i will water this more than you are meant to , just to see if the coco lets us keep the medium damper for the microbes to do better

P1120246.JPG
P1120247.JPG
P1120248.JPG
P1120251.JPG
P1120252.JPG
P1120253.JPG
P1120254.JPG
P1120255.JPG

i dont use a bubble with this , i took out some today as its just for pots , when the scum ring hits the edges of the bucket that is it full of microbes , i will use the stronger for the soil i store ( does this make sense ) @Patient Puffer

Its a fish tank heater in there , but with this tea no bubbler , my next teas yes i will bubble as i will feed the fermented sugar microbes to the ones in my pots lol, the good should out weigh the bad ,ill pm you a video , your fermenting using the bad to feed to the good , i know its a head scatter lol

Back
Top Bottom