Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

Alright all. Thanks giving day update! The girls were harvested at 9 weeks 6 days. Took them roughly when they were roughly %60 amber. Took roughly 9hrs with the trimmer with the help of some friends. I guestimate im at atleast a pound per light. Overall im very happy with the flower. Looks great.. Smells amazing... and beautiful nugs. The buds are a tad smaller then normal.. im assuming its because of the cross spectrum and/or decent clones. Regardless no complaints. Ill be starting a new journal shortly and plan on updating much more then i have the past couple of months. I plan to change some things on my rdwc and i will update along the way.

041128.JPG
037152.JPG
036153.JPG
031197.JPG
028250.JPG
029227.JPG

034163.JPG

033185.JPG
032188.JPG

And for those who might wonder.. we will touch them up by hand before the cure!

Happy Turkey day!

damn ...so beautiful

Awesome job brother! Looks like so quality buds there! Will you have a final weight after they dry? I just harvested myself. Its so exciting

Thanks man! Ill have to pop by yours! Been a while. And yes I will have a final weight/smoke report! As well as final weight on the shatter/wax made from the sugar leaves.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom