Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

You're totally right, everyone has a story inside them... But for the most part, its best if people keep those stories to themselves hahaha!!

My younger cousin just published her second book at the age of 25, so anything is possible.

However, keeping a perpetual grow seems like a very good use of your time between harvests. That way theres always something keeping you busy.

For me, everyday I hand water to waste in veg, so every second or 3rd day, i'm mixing up a 5gal bucket of nutrients for each of my veg areas. Every 4 days i'm brewing my modified version of Heisenberg Tea for 36 hours at a time.

I currently have 5 plants in flower, 6 in my 4x4 tent under an LED in veg and 12 plants in my ensuite bathroom "veg" area. All at different stages so all require different levels of attention.

I stagger them so much so that i'm always doing something. Either transplanting into larger containers, mixing nutrients for them, moving them around to allow better light coverage.

between walking the dog during the day, bong tokes, keeping the apartment tidy, and the work on the grow, i barely have time to sit down on my ps3 and play a game of Call of Duty or something!!

25 is actually quite young for an author, all the greats have been older than god lol what genre does she write?

Sorry, off topic i know.. I wish i had the space for such a setup, maybe if i move my bedroom downstairs i can use this whole upstairs room for growing. hmm. got my mind working now lol

PS3.. pfft. PC all the way :p

Hahahaaa yeahh...
I use flora extract. All the other rooms have ro filters. I'm going to get one for this room soon.
My girl mixed the flora wrong... It's crucial you add it after everything and after you ph adjust... Otherwise it can crystallize the calcium and it will drop out...

Xbox all the wayy!!!

Only if i can get free games on it, steam sales, upgrade it a little bit at a time, use it for things besides games and store every song, video and photo i have on it... wait, never mind, it's a microsoft proprietary machine; of course i can't do what i want on it :p

Xbox all the wayy!!!

hahaha WackBox.... make me LOL some more..

PC is great if you have the money to build a Rig for gaming. AND if you know how to build a PC (which i dont!) Buying a pre-fab desktop for gaming is f*cking PRICEY!!! Hell, even the gaming laptops are 2G's and up!

Personally, i gave up the keyboard and mouse gaming back when CounterStrike first came out. Love my ps3 controller!

Xbox i can play for like an hour tops before my wrists hurt from holding the ergonomically incorrect controller!

>>> I use flora extract

is it similar to GH FloraBlend?

I actually enjoy the xbox 360 controller, and it works with the PC by way of a wireless receiver doodah you plug into the usb. and yeah prefabs are a piss take, building is cheaper by far. and it's easier than growing weed, which you already know how to do lol

Yeah see that's my thing... I'm a big guy... 6,3 230 so those little ps3 controllers fuck with me hahaha. Like on call of duty I would also accidentally knife and it would piss me off! And I'm a die hard forza guy... Top %1 in the world as a matter a fact :)

My last racing game: Gran Turismo, PSX (before it was called the ps1), now i mostly play eve, if i play anything. gone off games this last year or so; turning thirty turned me old.

PC. Enough said. Not real expensive when you build your own rig. I have more RAM than I know what to do with.

FPS gaming here also. from old Wolfenstein, COD, Medal of Honor, all the way to Ghosts, and the newest Wolfenstein.

But a good rig isn't just good for gaming. It comes in handy, especially with dual monitors. I have the forum open on one, I do my research on the other. And Multiple Tabs? Forget about it. 50+ tabs open on two browsers without a hiccup. It's also handy watching grow vids, music videos, etc.. while surfing the forum as well.

If you're taking care of more than one garden, why not open a topic to showcase your other work? Multiple journals would be difficult and time consuming, but an occasional picture share would be cool. I love seeing different setups and grows, it keeps me constantly thinking about ways to improve my own grow.

I have 16GB and manage to overshoot into the page file sometimes, thank god for SSDs otherwise I'd be throttled to buggery with it. also you can put 10tb of storage in without breaking a sweat... though you will if you try to carry it. PCs can get heavy. i have this noctua d14 heatsink that weighs more than my first laptop.

I like to see pictures of people's grows, pictures are so much better than words on a forum like this; ironic since i stopped reading illustrated literature when i was 9. I troll these forums every day for tips and ideas. i guess that's why I've gone off topic a few times this evening lol

lol cod is junk now.. if im not working in the grow or playing husband im on xbox playing battlefield 4 .

lol cod is junk now.. if im not working in the grow or playing husband im on xbox playing battlefield 4 .

the problem with cod, and battlefield... and even minecraft... is that they start off great, then all the kids invade (like my nephew, 9 years old) and then we're either getting the piss ripped out of us by children who play so much they can pop you with a headshot from a 9mil from like 900 yards or you just think "im too old to be playing this" and then just feel silly, and X out of the game never to be played again lol

think I'll just stick to playing SimSensimilla on the chron-o-tron 4000 from now on lol

the problem with cod, and battlefield... and even minecraft... is that they start off great, then all the kids invade (like my nephew, 9 years old) and then we're either getting the piss ripped out of us by children who play so much they can pop you with a headshot from a 9mil from like 900 yards or you just think "im too old to be playing this" and then just feel silly, and X out of the game never to be played again lol

think I'll just stick to playing SimSensimilla on the chron-o-tron 4000 from now on lol

lol im a 35 yeAR old gamer trust me when i tell u i deal with those little ninjas every damn day . but most of the little kids have moved on to the new game destiny.. hell im ranked #1 in my state for flying an attack chopper . wish that paid something lol

lol im a 35 yeAR old gamer trust me when i tell u i deal with those little ninjas every damn day . but most of the little kids have moved on to the new game destiny.. hell im ranked #1 in my state for flying an attack chopper . wish that paid something lol

Oh no not Destiny :( that's got half the cast of Firefly doing voice overs, and seems to be a really pretty game.. been waiting for that to come out on pc (that's the downside, late releases and shitty ports!), i hope the kids aren't all over it on day one.

maybe your avatar should be "in cod we trust"...

Oh no not Destiny :( that's got half the cast of Firefly doing voice overs, and seems to be a really pretty game.. been waiting for that to come out on pc (that's the downside, late releases and shitty ports!), i hope the kids aren't all over it on day one.

maybe your avatar should be "in cod we trust"...

its halo crossed with borderlands lol
not for me . when ghost came out i left the cod franchise .
im all about bf4
its more the comradery than the game . i play with allot of active and retired military . we have a blast ..

sorry nwgrower for jacking your damn thread yet again with off topic shit .:joint:

its halo crossed with borderlands lol
not for me . when ghost came out i left the cod franchise .
im all about bf4
its more the comradery than the game . i play with allot of active and retired military . we have a blast ..

sorry nwgrower for jacking your damn thread yet again with off topic shit .:joint:

Yes apologies for thread jacking, but damn, looks like we are all gamers at heart!

I just turned 28 2 weeks ago, and i deal with those 10yo kids all the time.. fuckin voice modifiers in the headsets. Camping in the most stupidest of spots.

Ha.. Destiny.. anyone remember when it was first announced that it was supposed to be a ps4 exclusive game only? i do! Now its on every damn system!

I played DUST 514 for awhile which is an Free-to-play game thats connected to the EVE Online world, but stopped playing cause of the crappy graphics. The idea was great, but the game needs a TON of work!

Oh you were a dust bunny lol yeah that's what they were called, i never played it myself. what disappointed me about it was that i couldn't just bomb the planets the dust bunnies were playing on. that would have been fucking A lol

PC. Enough said. Not real expensive when you build your own rig. I have more RAM than I know what to do with.

FPS gaming here also. from old Wolfenstein, COD, Medal of Honor, all the way to Ghosts, and the newest Wolfenstein.

But a good rig isn't just good for gaming. It comes in handy, especially with dual monitors. I have the forum open on one, I do my research on the other. And Multiple Tabs? Forget about it. 50+ tabs open on two browsers without a hiccup. It's also handy watching grow vids, music videos, etc.. while surfing the forum as well.

If you're taking care of more than one garden, why not open a topic to showcase your other work? Multiple journals would be difficult and time consuming, but an occasional picture share would be cool. I love seeing different setups and grows, it keeps me constantly thinking about ways to improve my own grow.

Well the main reason is this is the only one that Is "mine" I setup and manage others but there not mine.. but I will take some pics of some of them and upload some pics! I just recently got a "master Gardner" job with a legal 502 garden here in wa state so will upload some pics of that as well. A 300 acre outdoor RDWC. It will be an adventure to say the least! And as for seeing different setups... There all pretty much identical... Some minor differences. That's one of the reasons I finally spent the money and built my own.. I wanted to experience with some other strains in this system. And I will once I make my investment back... I know this strain produces.

Well the main reason is this is the only one that Is "mine" I setup and manage others but there not mine.. but I will take some pics of some of them and upload some pics! I just recently got a "master Gardner" job with a legal 502 garden here in wa state so will upload some pics of that as well. A 300 acre outdoor RDWC. It will be an adventure to say the least! And as for seeing different setups... There all pretty much identical... Some minor differences. That's one of the reasons I finally spent the money and built my own.. I wanted to experience with some other strains in this system. And I will once I make my investment back... I know this strain produces.

It's the minor differences i seek, my friend, questions that need answers, like why one man's leaves went black and dropped off or how this other fellow ended up with wiggly worms and just can't catch em or how far from his plants this guy hangs his LED. The idea is to absorb all of the pieces of information and compsre them to each other to spot what works and what doesn't. we can also look at what strains others are growing and decide whether or not to even try them before spending the coins.

Back
Top Bottom