Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

But the plants like the sun and 90 degrees ALOT more then 55 and clouds/humidity :)I just on East side of Cascades in south WA state, and I concur been a great summer, and the 10 day forecast is looking real good for fall around her, low humidity and sun. Hoping my outdoor has chance to finish up well without much mold. One plant coming down today and tomorrow though, it starting to get gray spots on leaves and found a tiny bit of mold on a bud this am.

But the plants like the sun and 90 degrees ALOT more then 55 and clouds/humidity I just on East side of Cascades in south WA state, and I concur been a great summer, and the 10 day forecast is looking real good for fall around her, low humidity and sun. Hoping my outdoor has chance to finish up well without much mold. One plant coming down today and tomorrow though, it starting to get gray spots on leaves and found a tiny bit of mold on a bud this am.
Agreed. Spray your girls eith some Pm wash! Or you can use skim milk.. works great on mold.. if I remember correctly it was like a 4:1 water to milk.
And yeah im in Sw Washington. Right on the border.

OMG 40 FT container!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

Looking awesome Nwgrower as always! Wow those girls are getting so BIG! Cant wait to seeing those colas form. I looked back through the journal and didnt see your cloning method? Can you run through it for me? Once you make the cut do you split the tip or what? And what kind of cloning gel or powder do you use?

Im wanting to build a aero cloner soon... My papaya clones this round didnt make it =(

Looking awesome Nwgrower as always! Wow those girls are getting so BIG! Cant wait to seeing those colas form. I looked back through the journal and didnt see your cloning method? Can you run through it for me? Once you make the cut do you split the tip or what? And what kind of cloning gel or powder do you use?

Im wanting to build a aero cloner soon... My papaya clones this round didnt make it =(

Thanks HN! I didnt say much on it..i take my cuttings, usually 3-4 nodes. Cut the big fans in half, Cut at a 45 on a node if available. Scrape the outter membrane with my razor blade and plop them in my cloner! Have alwasy had a 100% success. As for what I put in my cloner, just ph'd water and right now this stuff called tappin rootsl its not to shabby at alll. I got abunch for free otherwise I prolly wouldn't be using it. Usually I use some flora extract (water conditioner) and a little z7. Try snd keep my res around 75 degrees. Thats it really! Oh I put them under T5S on a 18/6. Usually have roots in 6 days and have long roots into the res in 10 or so.

Been busy as hell this week! Ill update ASAP. Girls got a little burn while I was away early this week. Caught it quick and flushed along with a root rinse. Recovered nicely! Had i been gone another day I would of most likely been fucked! Anyway, with the timer issue then that.. this round is turning out to be quite eventful! Haha other then that everything is great! Update coming soon! Hopefully tomorrow!

i agree with green thumb . not as fun unless your being pulled in every direction . buds buds buds

i agree with green thumb . not as fun unless your being pulled in every direction . buds buds buds

a grow where you only have to change some water sounds boring. Give me a problem to fix!!

I want to actually do something!! not just sit and watch..

sounds like a really bad threesome hahah!

a grow where you only have to change some water sounds boring. Give me a problem to fix!!

I want to actually do something!! not just sit and watch..

sounds like a really bad threesome hahah!

lol exactly . i hated the boredom of just vegging plants and then flowering them . that's why i went perpetual that and having months with no bud! .hell i have 15 plants going right now.

lol exactly . i hated the boredom of just vegging plants and then flowering them . that's why i went perpetual that and having months with no bud! .hell i have 15 plants going right now.

Do what i did.. while your plants are vegging, write a novel lol it might not help the plants any but it takes the edge off the boredom and then the weed will be ready in time for when you get blocked lol

Do what i did.. while your plants are vegging, write a novel lol it might not help the plants any but it takes the edge off the boredom and then the weed will be ready in time for when you get blocked lol

i would hate to see the novel that came from my head !

i would hate to see the novel that came from my head !

People who say that are usually sitting on the greatest story ever told. fuckin J K Rowling doesn't even know what a semicolon is for and she's got wizards on blu ray now lol it's said that everyone has a book in them, it's also said that most should keep it in them. I'm probably the latter; scrap paper on my desk is just cut up rejection letters lol

I agree with you all!! However, I take care of more then one garden so when I have issues it causes for a hectic week!! But yeah it's never any fun unless you have to problem solve! Pretty positive it was my hard water along with the flora extract being mixed wrong while I was away. Thankfully everything is kosher now!

People who say that are usually sitting on the greatest story ever told. fuckin J K Rowling doesn't even know what a semicolon is for and she's got wizards on blu ray now lol it's said that everyone has a book in them, it's also said that most should keep it in them. I'm probably the latter; scrap paper on my desk is just cut up rejection letters lol

You're totally right, everyone has a story inside them... But for the most part, its best if people keep those stories to themselves hahaha!!

My younger cousin just published her second book at the age of 25, so anything is possible.

However, keeping a perpetual grow seems like a very good use of your time between harvests. That way theres always something keeping you busy.

For me, everyday I hand water to waste in veg, so every second or 3rd day, i'm mixing up a 5gal bucket of nutrients for each of my veg areas. Every 4 days i'm brewing my modified version of Heisenberg Tea for 36 hours at a time.

I currently have 5 plants in flower, 6 in my 4x4 tent under an LED in veg and 12 plants in my ensuite bathroom "veg" area. All at different stages so all require different levels of attention.

I stagger them so much so that i'm always doing something. Either transplanting into larger containers, mixing nutrients for them, moving them around to allow better light coverage.

between walking the dog during the day, bong tokes, keeping the apartment tidy, and the work on the grow, i barely have time to sit down on my ps3 and play a game of Call of Duty or something!!

I agree with you all!! However, I take care of more then one garden so when I have issues it causes for a hectic week!! But yeah it's never any fun unless you have to problem solve! Pretty positive it was my hard water along with the flora extract being mixed wrong while I was away. Thankfully everything is kosher now!

Well, guess you better take a cutting of yourself and stick it in that cloner of yours!!!

Do you use any specific products for your hard water?

Back
Top Bottom