Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

lol wow .. Don't i remember u saying earlier in the grow when they reach that handle u know it will be at least a certain yield ?

i considered the train-car before i did the rv grow..they sell them a mile from were i live . have to make sure its deep enough so the heat in the cars don't melt the snow in the winter on the ground and outline your train cars .

Yes when they reach the bottom of the top handle i know its at minimum a 1 lbs plant.
And as for growing in a shipping container, they work great.. im considering the idea of putting two face to face and have a 15ft staging area, a 40ft flower room and a 25ft veg room. Staging room in the middle with veg room on one side and flower on the other.They require some work and know how to setup and wire but id say it was worth it.

Alright yall lights have been switched to 12/12, im doing a water change as i type this. I have decided to run all 10k and just fully spread the girls out, honestly will be kinda nice i wont have to get on my knees but it will be a one time deal. Very, Very, Very happy with everything so far minus the couple of runts. I love this flying skull line, maybe because its made in my hometown. Regardless its kick ass stuff. And anyone who uses Aquashield i highly recommend Z7 from flying skull. I used Aquashield for a couple years and loved it. But my roots are much happier with Z7. Anyway, i will keep the cross spectrum for the first 3 1/2 to 4 weeks of flower then go to straight HPS. Picking up my co2 tanks in the next couple days! Will defoliate around day 15. Ppm will be bumped up to 750 versus the 5-550 used in veg. Actually just started to see a little bit of cal/mag deficiency these ladies want some more!:morenutes::morenutes: Been slacking on the veg i have everything just need to completely finish it. I took 33 clones, will only veg/flower the favored ones (obviously) and the others will go to buddies or in the trash. Shame throwing away a perfectly good clone! But sometimes you gotta. Anyway thats about it.
Everything's usual.

Room temp 69-78
Humidity 30-65%
Water temp 64-69
Ppm 740
Ph 6.0

Grow_journal_8_.JPG
Grow_journal_7_.JPG
Grow_journal_3_.JPG
Grow_journal_2_.JPG
Grow_journal_1_.JPG
Grow_journal2.JPG
P10105367.JPG
Grow_journal_4_.JPG

Oh sht! That room filled out pretty nicely! If you need to get rid of some clones you can send one my way hahahahaha!!!

Oh this is going to be a great show over the next 60 days! Good luck!

Looking amazing! ... now I need to start digging in my 5m x 12m backyard to fit one of those containers in there ... I wonder if my neighbours will want to know why I'm digging in a container in a residential area :p

Looking amazing! ... now I need to start digging in my 5m x 12m backyard to fit one of those containers in there ... I wonder if my neighbours will want to know why I'm digging in a container in a residential area :p

It's a storage shed.
You had to put it below grade to avoid being an eyesore and to follow your neighborhood CC&Rs :)

Orrrr... if you live in a medical state and have a card you just plop that son of a bitch on your property and say suck it :) hahaha, No that doesnt always work!

hahaha that definitely doesn't work.. We had police knock on my apartment cause of my AC that goes out my window.. Neighbours thought i was growing marijuana (they thought right, but they smell us consuming it, not my growing) and even tho its legal, and the ducting they saw that day was only my AC, it still arouses unwanted suspicion!!

Domesday bunker or storm shelter lol:;):

hahaha that definitely doesn't work.. We had police knock on my apartment cause of my AC that goes out my window.. Neighbours thought i was growing marijuana (they thought right, but they smell us consuming it, not my growing) and even tho its legal, and the ducting they saw that day was only my AC, it still arouses unwanted suspicion!!

even thou its legal can your neighbors complaint give the crooks in blue an excuse to see your garden ?

No because all that i said was it was my air conditioner. The officer was instantly kind of peeved that he had to come investigate someones AC. He insisted that he needed to come check it out, and i assured him that he didn't need to do that on a complaint that i have an AC duct coming out of a South-facing apartment suite. He countered that it wasn't your typical AC ducting and that a 3rd party complained, then my building manager had actually filed the complaint, then a different person had actually filed the complaint... it was horrendous. I agreed it wasn't typical AC ducting, but i told him it sits in a room that has no window to vent the hot air, thus the need for extensions to my ducting. He was satisfied with the answers i provided him but insisted he still come in to check. At that point i told him that i sufficiently answered his questions in a civil manner and if he would really like to come in and take a look at my AC, he would need a warrant to enter my premises, in which he quickly countered that a warrant was not necessary as this was only a complaint by someone and he found out it was an AC in my apartment.

If they wanted to come in... well, we have some papers saying we are A-okay. So i'm not worried either way..

I do know, it was my immediate neighbour, because they clearly dont like the fact that Lady GT and myself smoke cannabis in our suite.

No because all that i said was it was my air conditioner. The officer was instantly kind of peeved that he had to come investigate someones AC. He insisted that he needed to come check it out, and i assured him that he didn't need to do that on a complaint that i have an AC duct coming out of a South-facing apartment suite. He countered that it wasn't your typical AC ducting and that a 3rd party complained, then my building manager had actually filed the complaint, then a different person had actually filed the complaint... it was horrendous. I agreed it wasn't typical AC ducting, but i told him it sits in a room that has no window to vent the hot air, thus the need for extensions to my ducting. He was satisfied with the answers i provided him but insisted he still come in to check. At that point i told him that i sufficiently answered his questions in a civil manner and if he would really like to come in and take a look at my AC, he would need a warrant to enter my premises, in which he quickly countered that a warrant was not necessary as this was only a complaint by someone and he found out it was an AC in my apartment.

If they wanted to come in... well, we have some papers saying we are A-okay. So i'm not worried either way..

I do know, it was my immediate neighbour, because they clearly dont like the fact that Lady GT and myself smoke cannabis in our suite.

man that piece of paper is a myth were i live lol. id have it framed in the living room . that sucks u still have to deal with discrimination and its legal .

Our document is diploma sized and framed in a diploma frame on the wall of the basement stairs leading to the lock secured grow room.

hell yea that's what im talking about !!!!:winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom