Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

not a problem friend. your grow is something spectacular. Everyone needs to see those pics!! The digi camera, even if its a cheapo, will be much easier i think than messing around with your phone and email and saving it and blah blah.. seems like extra unneeded steps when i'm sure you're busy enough building your veg room and maintaining everything too!

Thank you!! I definitely underestimated what my container could hold. Next round I will do the legal limit of 15. I could easily fit 3 more girls. Mainly because three of them aren't a preferred pheno. But regardless I'm happy for my first run in this container with this setup. The only thing I Dont have is my co2 tanks! Will get them soon.
And once again thank you for the compliment greenthumb! I'm very impressed with what you accomplish in your appt!!

UPDATE TIME! WEEK 5 DAY 5

PIC HEAVY! :tokin::tokin:

Room temp 70-78
Humidty 45-60%
Water temp 64
Ppm 510
Ph 5.9

I took greenthumbs advice and used my digi camera and it did make things much easier! So once again thanks! We are at week 5 day 5 and everything is great in my fantasy land with the exception of a couple runts. Running 8k cross spectrum currently, mainly because if I spread them out and use all 10k right now id be wasting more light then i think it would be worth. Im running the ultra sun hps and metal halide. I do like hortilux's however i get these for a great price. Veg room is complete minus one hood and a ballast. Oh and a reservoir, I think im just going to use 2 55 gallon drums tied in with 3in pvc and use the chiller to mix with a 250gph pump. Still on the fence though. Ill put these girls into flower within the next 5 days. The ppm will be bumped up to 750 for the transition using equal parts a, b and c. Ill take clones the day before flower and only from the girthy girls. I forgot to mention that i use terpinator in flower. Stuff kicks ass! i totally expect the ten that are kicking ass and taking names to go root bound week 6-7 of flower. Ill be using totes next round! More on that later. I plan on getting my co2 tanks filled in the next couple of days and pick up a controller. Ill route it straight to my air handler and it will blow out my A/C. Anyway thats about it for now. Heres a F**k ton of pictures!
:peacetwo::Namaste:

P10104972.JPG
P10105013.JPG
P10104982.JPG
P10105002.JPG
P10105023.JPG
P10105034.JPG
P10105053.JPG
P10105073.JPG
P10105104.JPG

RUNT
P1010509_-_Copy.JPG
P10105084.JPG

BIG ROOT BIG FRUIT!
P10105044.JPG
P10104993.JPG

OUTDOOR BEAUTIES
P10105114.JPG
P10105133.JPG
P10105141.JPG
P10105151.JPG
P10105162.JPG
P10105173.JPG
P10105183.JPG
P10105213.JPG
P10105221.JPG
P10105192.JPG
P10105203.JPG

AND A SIAMESE TOMATO THAT LOOKS LIKE A SET OF NUTS!

I definitely yield more per plant outdoor but im no outdoor grower.. I kno how to and have grown outdoors. My dad still grows outdoors that's whose plants those are. I just gave him the clones and taught him how to train and make some teas. But back on topic, outdoor bigger yields, My last outdoor grow i yielded just over 3lbs/plant including popcorn, most of it went to edibles, Rso, and Bho. Indoor superior medicinals and still great yields, average about 1.25lbs/plant with a good strain. Im not saying outdoor isnt kick ass. Some of it is. But where i live indoor trumps outdoor meds.

fuckin wow.. those are some beautiful ladies .. awesome job nwgrower..i know u have been doing this for while and don't need my comments but . :bravo: sir

I definitely yield more per plant outdoor but im no outdoor grower.. I kno how to and have grown outdoors. My dad still grows outdoors that's whose plants those are. I just gave him the clones and taught him how to train and make some teas. But back on topic, outdoor bigger yields, My last outdoor grow i yielded just over 3lbs/plant including popcorn, most of it went to edibles, Rso, and Bho. Indoor superior medicinals and still great yields, average about 1.25lbs/plant with a good strain. Im not saying outdoor isnt kick ass. Some of it is. But where i live indoor trumps outdoor meds.

Damn. I have a long way to go to catch up with you lol. You're yielding 1.25lbs, and I'm just breaking 1.25 ounces lol. I do enjoy the indoor growing since I have total control over the environment, and outdoors you're at the mercy of mother nature, but I didn't think it was THAT big of a difference.

That's really cool though man... just to think that every plant you grow, can cure 1 person of cancer.

All the medical degrees in the world can't guarantee that rate of success. Rock on brother.

:Namaste:

Thank you Devil and Antics. Yeah they just veg for sooo much longer outdside. Not to mention the sun kicks an HID's ass in lumens per sq/ft! And training of course! But youll get there!! I cant preach it enough...ENVIRONMENT! ENVIRONMENT! ENVIRONMENT!

Man, this is a monster grow NG420!! Ill be along for the ride. I was thinking about a set up like yours. A shipping container, but maybe bury that MOFO underground.

You guys will love this video. Check it out!! A shipping container underground would be almost undetectable!

Update coming this week! The girls will start flower on Wednesday. Friday at the latest! I took 33 clones and will only veg and flower the healthiest 16. I wish I would have done 15 this round but I had never grown anywere this narrow so settled on 12 and now im eating crow haha. I have the cards to grow 30 plants legally so we will see next round. Still doing some final touches on the veg room. Been swamped the past couple weeks. UPDATE COMING SOON!!!

Thank you ProfMephesto. Yes it will require some knee time! But well worth it! Wouldnt call it an update but here some photos! will go into flower in the next couple days. Next round there will be no stragglers they will all be uniform. Debating on how many lights to flower with this round as it didnt get as crowded as anticipated, Right now i have my mind set on eight, or spread them out some more and waste a little light. If i do do 8 lights i will put up a panda wall so i dont have an empty space. Anyway heres some pictures.

P10105367.JPG
P10105355.JPG
P10105343.JPG
P10105336.JPG
P10105314.JPG
P10105302.JPG
P10105294.JPG

Thank you ProfMephesto. Yes it will require some knee time! But well worth it! Wouldnt call it an update but here some photos! will go into flower in the next couple days. Next round there will be no stragglers they will all be uniform. Debating on how many lights to flower with this round as it didnt get as crowded as anticipated, Right now i have my mind set on eight, or spread them out some more and waste a little light. If i do do 8 lights i will put up a panda wall so i dont have an empty space. Anyway heres some pictures.

P10105367.JPG
P10105355.JPG
P10105343.JPG
P10105336.JPG
P10105314.JPG
P10105302.JPG
P10105294.JPG

lol wow .. Don't i remember u saying earlier in the grow when they reach that handle u know it will be at least a certain yield ?

i considered the train-car before i did the rv grow..they sell them a mile from were i live . have to make sure its deep enough so the heat in the cars don't melt the snow in the winter on the ground and outline your train cars .

Back
Top Bottom