Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

:thanks: More watt more pot, bigger root bigger fruit!! My favorite saying haha
Did you do any training besides fim? I havent looked through your journal yet but i will so excuse the premature question.
Any questions ask away!

Yeah, a ton of LST. Some defoliation just to keep things from getting crowded, a little lollypopping, I played with supercropping on some lower branches, but started it too late (or perhaps on the wrong branches), and ended up lollypopping those as well. I am now testing LightAddict's backbuilding technique on one of Cali Jack's buds, and left the other across from it untouched to compare yield differences.
1 Sativa dominant and 1 Indica dominant. Flat canopies on both, although Cali Jack took the training much better, is much more level, and produced more colas. I harvest the Sativa in a couple days, Cali Jack in a couple weeks. You're welcome to drop by any time you're bored and want to see a newbie growing with CFLs lol.

I figure once I can grow well with a CFL, I can grow well with with any light, and LED will be my next upgrade.

My first harvest was 8.55g from one and 9.07g from another. So I'm just looking to improve my grow this time by setting a goal of double-triple my previous yields.

Yeah, a ton of LST. Some defoliation just to keep things from getting crowded, a little lollypopping, I played with supercropping on some lower branches, but started it too late (or perhaps on the wrong branches), and ended up lollypopping those as well. I am now testing LightAddict's backbuilding technique on one of Cali Jack's buds, and left the other across from it untouched to compare yield differences.
1 Sativa dominant and 1 Indica dominant. Flat canopies on both, although Cali Jack took the training much better, is much more level, and produced more colas. I harvest the Sativa in a couple days, Cali Jack in a couple weeks. You're welcome to drop by any time you're bored and want to see a newbie growing with CFLs lol.

I figure once I can grow well with a CFL, I can grow well with with any light, and LED will be my next upgrade.

My first harvest was 8.55g from one and 9.07g from another. So I'm just looking to improve my grow this time by setting a goal of double-triple my previous yields.

No doubts, imho cfls are an awesome/cheap way to learn how to grow. There are some impressive cfl grows out there. Ill check it out today!

looking awesome bro-

Thank you!

UPDATE!! WEEK 4 DAY 1

Today marks 4 weeks and one day since all the gals have been rooted. Wont veg for too much longer. Weeks and half or so. All the girls have received multiple toppings. A few remain behind but its there pheno I do believe. I will only take clones from my big vigorous girls. Ive been slacking and haven't gotten
my bulbs yet. But i plan to tomorrow or Monday. Im going to run a 1:1 hps/mh cross spectrum with all 10k for the last week of veg and the first three of flower. The veg room is very close to done. All insulated, mylared, just waiting for our order now. I was going to run 3k but now ive decided to run 4 lights. Havent decided between 600s and 1000s though. I use galaxy select-a-watts so I can switch at anytime. A 24000btu ideal air ac unit, a rdwc identical to the big room, 50 pint dehumidifier, and lots of love!
Im having trouble deciding what reservoir im going to use. My usual 275g wont fit in there. So im looking at a few options. Ive been looking at these but ive heard mixed opinions. I like the price. Im looking at the 105 or 200.
Auto Pot 105 Gallon FlexiTank
and my other idea which ive done before but its nit my favorite is taking two 55 gallon drums and tieing them in with 2" pvc and a pump that mixes between the two. The problem with this is you have to really rely on the pump to mix as my ppm/ph meter will only be able to be in one.
Also ordered some seeds to play with.
Tga space bomb (reg)
Tga querkle (reg)
Tga plush berry (reg)
Barneys liberty haze (fem)
Barneys critical sensi star (fem)
Delicious seeds marmalade (fem)
Nirvana papya (fem)
Well thats enough rambling, heres some pics!
Well, nvm.. it wont let me upload them right now... keeps saying the file isnt an acceptable format when ive upload them from my phone all the time... any thoughts? Im not the most tech savvy dude.

YOU ORDERED SOME PAPAYA!!! YAYYYY! Cant wait for your journal i hope you like the strain as much as me! :bravo::Namaste::thumb:

Hahaha yeah im pretty excited to see how it does in my garden. Idk exactly when ill crack one of them but I WILL make a journal and you'll be my first invite! Im also excited to see space bomb indoor! Alot of my buddies have grown it outdoor and it was killer smoke. As well as critical sensi star!

Well thats enough rambling, heres some pics!
Well, nvm.. it wont let me upload them right now... keeps saying the file isnt an acceptable format when ive upload them from my phone all the time... any thoughts? Im not the most tech savvy dude.

Verify file format is jpeg, gif, etc.. If it's in an acceptable format, this MIGHT help: Need help guys! uploading problems

I had problems uploading once, changed the size, and it worked fine. It just seems to be a strange bug, and hasn't happened since.

PICTURES!

Sorry for the picture delay, it wouldn't let me upload pics friday and I went out of town for the weekend.
Nothing to update, had to add about 100 parts when I came home and about 15 gallons of water. Got all of my hps bulbs aswell as most of the order for the veg rooms. Everything besides the ac unit.
Heres the gals Friday.
PART_1409440429586_IMAG0386.jpg
IMAG038721.jpg

BULBS!
PART_1409679721656_IMAG0398.jpg

CURRENT PHOTOS!
PART_1409679718641_IMAG0394.jpg
PART_1409679614550_IMAG0396.jpg
PART_1409679724467_IMAG0391.jpg
PART_1409679728095_IMAG0395.jpg

:peace::Namaste:

very nice my fellow Northwestern. It looks like you are going to have a hard time keeping them from touching. They are grow like crazy. You have a very healthy grow and a nice setup. Happy Tokerday

Thanks for your kind words!!!

Well hunter, ill be in flower by then and they won't stretch out too much, more up then out.
And they will go into a straight, staggered line all the way doem the container, sometimes ill have to get on all fours to get passed a girl. Hahaa but all well, well worth it.
Amd yes beem, they are getting VERY close. Ill do some defoliation today. This is the most narrow grow ive ever had or set up. But im making work. My original plan was to build another shop for it, but couldn't get a permit as I have "too many structures on my property" so we are making it work!!

"too many structures on your property" :rofl:

"your Property" key words i like to pick out of that sentence, usually means you can do with however you please, no? Didn't realise there was a limit as to how many buildings and such you have on a property that i'm sure you probably OWN, as long as they were up to code, right?

Your grow is legal too, right, so this is just confusing. Hey.. you could always gut an RV!!! or add another smaller shipping container yea?

Many towns were I live have limits, especially if you are in a residential area. Hell the next town over doesn't allow fences! I've even read of places that won't allow gardens in your front yard in town. Yea it's different if ur house is on the back roads or zoned agricultural.

He's only running 12 plants, pretty standard 2 patient of possible 5 or a caregiver liscence and a medical card. Seems legal to me.

Ive said it once and ill say it again. This is completely legal with my local medical laws. They recently changed it in my country that you must have your water drainage hooked up to city storm drains. My house and all my shops/ag buildings were built before this passed so all my water drains into my canyon. If I build another shop it would cost me tens of thousands to tie into it. So yeah im aloud to. But it will cost me. I can tell by your reply you most likely live in a appt. Many many residential neighborhoods have some rules/regulations. Hell some even have committee meetings and shit.

Veg room is almost complete, watimg on two more hoods and I need to finish setting up the ac and some wiring.
I went back to my original plan of 3k in parabolics for now. Ive got a 24k btu mini split ac unit thay should kick ass. Anyway heres some pics!!

PART_1409693160193_IMAG0401.jpg
PART_1409693166346_IMAG0400.jpg
PART_1409695165673_IMAG0404.jpg

Nice A/C!!! I love watching these big grows... makes my small tent and equipment look so... small... haha.

Wanted to ask you what size netpot tops do you have? They look like 6 inch but wanted to make sure. I may order a few for a DWC grow that i might do soon.

Yes indeed 6in net pot lids. Thanks! I got it for a killer deal!!
Sometimes i wish I had a smaller scale grow.. its ALOT of work sometimes not to mention the money involved. Thats why im considering leds one day, more up front, alot more. But worth it when my electric bill comes! but I just have to keep in mind thisnis for my patients. Not me!

Might bas well do a little update while im on. Girls are doing fan.... wait for it... TASTIC!!!
Will go in to flower shortly! Having to add atleast 50 parts per day. Sometimes 100. Veg room is almost complete! Ill be making another aerocloner soon so if anyone is interested how I do so I will upload pics!

Back
Top Bottom