Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

I've been meaningoto ask, and sorry if I missed your reply,-
What is the purpose of your PVC structures in each pot?

I did cover that earlier but no worries. It serves a few purposes. As I stated this is the only time we will veg in here. We always use sperat veg rooms so come time to flower we simply unhook the air stone and pick them up by the handle and carry to flower room. In other setups we hook sprayers to the bottom of them instead of the current flood and drain setup. Also acts as a gauge in veg. As soon as there to the top handle I know its atleast a 1lbs plant. Also works great when the colas get heavy and you need something to hold them up!

I did cover that earlier but no worries. It serves a few purposes. As I stated this is the only time we will veg in here. We always use sperat veg rooms so come time to flower we simply unhook the air stone and pick them up by the handle and carry to flower room. In other setups we hook sprayers to the bottom of them instead of the current flood and drain setup. Also acts as a gauge in veg. As soon as there to the top handle I know its atleast a 1lbs plant. Also works great when the colas get heavy and you need something to hold them up!

So not just one if the reasons I imagined, but ALL the reasons and a couple more :)
Thanks

Figured I would share these for shits and gigs. My dads outdoor. I was pretty impressed for him being a month behind, normally they would be atleast twice this size. All organic amended soil and some emulsion in veg and some training. Meet ghost, ghost x jack the ripper, blue dream, and tangie. Just a couple weeks into flower.

Ghost
PART_1409009806663_IMAG0315.jpg

Ghost x JTR
PART_1409010033881_IMAG0316.jpg

Blue dream
PART_1409010019481_IMAG0318.jpg

Tangie
PART_1409011001634_IMAG0319.jpg

PART_1409009815592_IMAG0314.jpg
PART_1409009874461_IMAG0313.jpg

Looking very good and dads grow is also looking great. I have a few outside and I'm sure hoping we can get to harvest this year. Mine are just starting to flower. Oh well it is what it is. Happy Munchday

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

So you're never gonna guess what happened! My good friend whom I got my clones from this round because of convenience (normally do my own cloning) fucked up (hes a huuuge stoner) and thought he cloned/gave me jack frost! My favorite and many of my patients favorite strain. And actually gave me critical jack (critical mass x jack herer) Which im fine with. Ive always wanted to grow it so why not now! Hear shes a great yielder and amazing meds, I get atleast 1lbs per light with the sativa dominant jack frost so will be fun! I experiment occasionally with strains, but this will be my first time growing a whole garden with a strain ive never grown! I thought I looked likenit had more indica in it then any jack frost I had seen, but said ahh could be me!
Anyway that was my entertainment for the night!

very nice looking roots

Thanks!:thumb:

I'm growing a Cali Jack now, which is a Jack Herer X Pre '98 Bubba Kush. If the Jack Herer genes are strong in there I'm expecting to see an amazing yield for you.

My Cali Jack looks almost DOUBLE what Power Flower produced. The genetics are really really impressive.

Hell, Finding out I had a Jack Herer strain would be cause to celebrate. You have part of his life's work there. Enjoy it brother!

Yeah very impressive. Yeah I wasnt mad at all. Happy kind of. Ive always wanted to grow it and no better time then the present! The strain I usually grow, jack frost (jack herer x white widow x Northern Lights #5) is a killer strain but I don't think its quite the yielder critical jack is! But ill find out!

Some more pics of the girls. Another week and a half to two until we will switch to flower. As soon as I go pick up more bulbs ill turn on all 10k.

Not alot to update, did a water change this morning.
Room temp 75
Humidity 45%
Water temp 62-69
Ppm 520
P.h 6.6

The ph is high due to said water change. I'm using chlorinated water so it comes out around 8.5 ph and after adding nuits ariund 6.6. It will drop to 6.1 or lower by the time I eat diner. Ive NEVER needed ph down. With the line ups I use(d) the roots produce alot of acid quick. Ill most likely have to raise it before I go to bed.
The veg room is a tad behind but ill upload pics of the whole build as soon as it done. It will consist of 3k and some t5s, 2 ton ac, 110 gallon reservoir. Rdwc system identical to the flower room. This is some what of a perpetual grow. We harvest every 8 weeks like clock work. I take clones from a mother around weeks 2 of flower. Then as soon as everything is chopped we clean the tank and start all over again at week 1 day 1 of flower.

Enjoy the pics :thanks: for looking!

A non sideways pic of the staging area!
PART_1409246548953_IMAG0350.jpg

PART_1409246586102_IMAG0341.jpg
PART_1409246859642_IMAG0333.jpg
PART_1409246518293_IMAG0337.jpg
PART_1409246816163_IMAG0336.jpg
PART_1409246544206_IMAG0334.jpg
PART_1409246546235_IMAG0347.jpg
PART_1409246818067_IMAG0340.jpg

Your plants now are bigger than mine.. and they're almost done flowering lol. Nice job man. I'll be watching to learn some tricks from you.

:thanks: More watt more pot, bigger root bigger fruit!! My favorite saying haha
Did you do any training besides fim? I havent looked through your journal yet but i will so excuse the premature question.
Any questions ask away!

Back
Top Bottom