Nwgrower's Medical 10k Grow

I missed the part where you said it is a legal grow, and a medical one, and am not aware of any rules for that .. as over here, it is illegal. We can sell the shit in shops, but we can not grow it under lamps. Therefore my concern ;) It's strange to me that other countries have passed us in legalizing it .. sorry for missing it :)

I actually never stated it was a medical grow, so my fault in a way. Can i rename my journal? We have been aloud to grow medically in the Nw for some time now.. I have a few pinched sciatic nerves and can really be a pain in the ass some times, literally haha. Anyway it helps me sleep tremendously and has for sometime. I smoke very little these days. Alot of my patients are worse off then I am so I love to help.

i once saw 3 x 40 footers linked via centre passageways buried on a property that produced enough weed to supply a state annually.....
was a pretty awesome sight to see........ yeah hes in jail now thanks to his ex!!

i once saw 3 x 40 footers linked via centre passageways buried on a property that produced enough weed to supply a state annually.....
was a pretty awesome sight to see........ yeah hes in jail now thanks to his ex!!

Yeah I could imagine he is! Lol yeah ive seen a couple under ground, but the cost to due so is huge. Helps with cooling alot though.

I actually never stated it was a medical grow, so my fault in a way. Can i rename my journal? We have been aloud to grow medically in the Nw for some time now.. I have a few pinched sciatic nerves and can really be a pain in the ass some times, literally haha. Anyway it helps me sleep tremendously and has for sometime. I smoke very little these days. Alot of my patients are worse off then I am so I love to help.

You can say that 10 more times. I haven't slept as good as I do now using Cannabis for at least 15 years. I forgot what decent sleep felt like.

And +Reps for being a caregiver and helping others. That's major respect right there.

You can say that 10 more times. I haven't slept as good as I do now using Cannabis for at least 15 years. I forgot what decent sleep felt like.

And +Reps for being a caregiver and helping others. That's major respect right there.

Thanks brother. I've been a caregiver the last 4 years and have loved every moment of it. My mom was diagnosed witj stage 4 cervical cancer and she would smoke pot to help with the chemo. And she would get complete shit pot, and didn't want here smoking that. I grew a little before but never got really serious about it til then.. along the way have met hundreds of patients that have benefited alot from cannabis. I honestly contribute my mom's remission to cannabis and rso my buddy made. Powerful stuff.

It's not you, it's the forum software. If you take pictures in portrait mode, it WILL landscape them, no matter what you try. I tried multiple editing techniques on my first grow, threw a tantrum at the admins, and finally gave up and just take landscape pictures, even when portrait would look better ;)

On my Android cell phone, I "crop" pictures in portrait and resave them.
This changes my rotation properties from 90° to 0°.
The "download" button on 420 mag (which I use to upload,) assumes everything is saved as 0° rotation.

Thanks brother. I've been a caregiver the last 4 years and have loved every moment of it...... along the way have met hundreds of patients that have benefited alot from cannabis. I honestly contribute my mom's remission to cannabis and rso my buddy made. Powerful stuff.

Powerful statement.

You are one of the reasons the war against cannabis is finally coming to an end.

Weekly update!

Day 19 and the ladies are doing wonderful!
Ppm 510
Ph 5.9
water temp 69
Room temp 74
humidity 43%

Not a lot to update! Veg isn't the most exciting part of this hobby! But its where it all starts and IMHO where you make or break your grow.. the room pretty much takes care of its self besides a pinch when one or more shoots takes off, the occasional ph up every couple days, sometimes every day and the weekly water change. A lot of my buddies/mentors dont do a water change until flower unless they have an issue. Which is great. I just find it a good habit to have. The only downside so far ive found to growing in a metal box is humidity fluctuates a lot! So naturally i have a dehumidifier on the way! Other then that it works out perfect. Still narrower then im used to but i can manage. In a week or so we will light up all 10k and spread the girls out to keep them from touching in veg. Then another week or so (ish) from then we will start flower! Any questions or comments let em fly!

Well until the next update! Happy growing!
:thanks: for looking

Ill upload some more pics tonight as well.

IMAG025319.jpg
IMAG026020.jpg

Left side
IMAG025921.jpg

Right side
IMAG025819.jpg
IMAG024718.jpg
IMAG024619.jpg

Looking good!! Cant wait until you pull out the 10k of lights! This is going to be exciting to watch!

Nwgrower420, Also on the LED vs HID... Im kinda with you. I for sure love LED and actually may purchase one very soon. I have never grew with either but i have yet to see a yield from LED's that was as good as HID... Every LED grow i see the buds just dont swell like using a HID light.. COFinest is doing some great things with LED's and one plant. Im interested in seeing his final grow with the 1600 mars and dry weight! But i believe LED's possibly could be the future in growing all the way to flowering! Hopefully the price comes down and the technology gets better and better!

Keep up the good work!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom