NYPD & More

I've got one plant going this round and she's 5 weeks old today, 1 week in bloom from pistil. she's going to get transplanted tonight.

IMG_20140125_185122981.jpg
IMG_20140125_185057496.jpg
IMG_20140125_184905488.jpg

thanks for the love mono! I already do grow perpetually. I throw down a seed in the last 3 weeks of the grow, but I always manage to run out of bud. now that I'm getting heavy yields I think I'll be ok. :thanks:

it's her final home and I'm going to lst when she starts stretching good. should be any day now.

I looked back at my first journal and I started lsting the stretching pheno a week after pistil sighting, which this plant is at right now, but she's pretty squat still.

I soaked the soil with 16 oz of water with nutrients mixed in, then threw in 8 oz of fresh water to chase it.

Looking good B!:thumb:

As a newbie to LST on ‘straight to flower’ I have to ask why the ties in opposite directions? I think I see, to give some resistance to pull against with the other string without pulling the plant out of the soil? Do you really pull the stem that hard over? How low down are you trying to tie the growing top?

Cheers

:passitleft:

:popcorn:

Looking good B!:thumb:

As a newbie to LST on ‘straight to flower’ I have to ask why the ties in opposite directions? I think I see, to give some resistance to pull against with the other string without pulling the plant out of the soil? Do you really pull the stem that hard over? How low down are you trying to tie the growing top?

Cheers

:passitleft:
I do that so the root ball doesn't fall over. I tried to get the top parallel to the ground, so basically horizontal. I had to massage her into shape because her stalk is already pretty thick and solid.

I was debating cutting the top off right after I lstd her, but I didn't.

welcome B A R, VictorVonDoom and budworshipper. you're right, diesel does reek! I have a single plant growing this round. I'm kinda upset with how small she is at her age. most of my plants are bigger than this by now. I think it has something to do with the cold temps.

czecho I use a knife to make a couple holes in the bottom of the cups.

six weeks old, two weeks in bloom. I watered her last night. these pictures were taken last night.

IMG_20140202_022007314_1_.jpg
IMG_20140202_022051929_1_.jpg
IMG_20140202_022956030_1_.jpg
IMG_20140202_025926484_HDR_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom