OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

420-magazine-mobile161553706.jpg
you can see the leaves here starting to turn up hope I caught it in time. Would anyone suggest taking off these leaves?
420-magazine-mobile1836124782.jpg

The OG has a couple of these holes in her but hadn't copped the burn like the WWXBB I've had it in there for a couple weeks and that's when the problems started. Fingers crossed that's it thanks for the help and encouragement guys

Sneaky green check that plant every where there's a caterpillar hiding somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've had holes like that and didn't have chew makes . Same whole a yours and found a caterpillar and pray mantis on the plant but left praymantis to hunt other bugs

I had to take my plants to a different room cause I could not
see it under my grow lights

Hey I posted that first grizz lol you owe me royalties now

Did you already tell him not to.. Sneaky?? :rofl:

Re: OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

420-magazine-mobile161553706.jpg
you can see the leaves here starting to turn up hope I caught it in time. Would anyone suggest taking off these leaves?
420-magazine-mobile1836124782.jpg

The OG has a couple of these holes in her but hadn't copped the burn like the WWXBB I've had it in there for a couple weeks and that's when the problems started. Fingers crossed that's it thanks for the help and encouragement guys

I wouldn't recommend removing the leaves at this stage. Just more chance for shock or stunting, since your girls are still babies. Let her grow a bit more before purposely removing leaves. Just my 2 cents worth.

I looked at the hole, I get them also.. Bloody poking them with wire when doing lst... I wouldn't pull those leaves sneaky, they are fine...

Damn I'm coming in after everybody :rofl::rofl:

777 and kofidog :passitleft: royalties for you both to share :rofl:

Nah when I saw it I was just happy someone was spreading love and the right info . there's some much myths , wrong info out there for new ppl who start probably blows there mind a bit . Every one grows different . Ppl just have to follow the basics and common sense . And fine your own style that's suits you . And away you go . Learning tricks and tips to help you and speed up doing things

Back
Top Bottom