OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

After you do a few grows you will know wats bull shit and wats a sales pitch . After while you can just look at them and know it's exactly wats going on and wats stage she's at . You will be able to put your hand in your tent or room and know the temp is fine and not even need a rh meter . Then you try to master shaping them for yields lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just top them for colas doing scrog . Sea of green Defol and lst ect is a art to get more out of your plant just like additives for nutes . Once you understand the plants needs bend and tie and chop away

You will have a harvest and u you will smoke it and then say oh I can do better . And you will ....

I agree with 777hrd. I'm slowly seeing my skills and understanding grow with each crop. I love growing! Here's some recent pics of my Northern Lights Auto pc grow:

9fddd03640db25795b3a771a842b85c0.jpg

8c98c14a666dc61266d9fc37b20f9de3.jpg

8aa2e6d1c022a3e10e822dfc7551bccf.jpg

Yeah, this is my first venture into the world of autos. Does anyone know if its possible or acceptable to insert a link to my grow journal from a different community (Grass City)?

Re: OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

Funny, the leaves on my N.L. They are really slender like on a sativa. Anyone know if this normal for N.L.? She's indica, and the leaves on them are normally a lot broader.

Back
Top Bottom