OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Man, when ever I get a bit busy I come back to your thread and it's all been happening.:biglaugh: I hope the bubblelicious is just that.:thumb: Signs of good things to come. Keep up the good work mate. Almost bought a Fuji S1600 yesterday. The universe is looking after me bro. I went to the letterbox just now and saw a Big W catalog. Fuji S1600 with free 2gb sd card $30 cheaper than what I almost paid yesterday. Sale starts tomorrow so I'll have a new cam tomorrow.:woohoo: Two words brother JEWEL SHOTS. Two more TRICH PICS. I can't wait. Thanks for your camera advice too. It's been very very helpful. Oh i'm a bit late but congrats on hitting 1000 posts.:bravo: I'll e-mail you some pics from the new cam:thumb::peace:

Just smoke a little less. Wouldn't want her influencing the nute mix or something that could be hard to undo.
Or stay away from her until all your garden chores are done.:cool:

MmmmickYou must know me well, or you know you well,:cheer: Or both!
I am not going to touch her until she has dried and cured for a while and then only with caution.:grinjoint:

Wow that was fast! You have one down and twelveteen to go..

I have a feeling Bubble is gonna be a nice taste for you. Congrats~!

Thanks sisco I think your right, I'm going to really like her.:cheer:

So it's like ya got a 'preemie', only instead of it crying and keepin ya up all night, it makes life much more tolerable and does good things for ya! Enjoy it OM

:adore: :adore: :loopy: :scratchinghead: :rofl: :rofl:

Mountain, hope you feel better today, hopefully just a 24 hr bug. the wife and I are both under the weather and it really sucks. Nice weather outside, perfect gardening weather (not hot) and here we are blowin our noses and coughing every minute! I even found it hard to smoke last night (I did anyway of course). Get well and feel better quick my friend!:peace:

Woodsman you got that right! A preemie, with out the trouble:ganjamon:

:grinjoint:

Man, when ever I get a bit busy I come back to your thread and it's all been happening.:biglaugh: I hope the bubblelicious is just that.:thumb: Signs of good things to come. Keep up the good work mate. Almost bought a Fuji S1600 yesterday. The universe is looking after me bro. I went to the letterbox just now and saw a Big W catalog. Fuji S1600 with free 2gb sd card $30 cheaper than what I almost paid yesterday. Sale starts tomorrow so I'll have a new cam tomorrow.:woohoo: Two words brother JEWEL SHOTS. Two more TRICH PICS. I can't wait. Thanks for your camera advice too. It's been very very helpful. Oh i'm a bit late but congrats on hitting 1000 posts.:bravo: I'll e-mail you some pics from the new cam:thumb::peace:

groover that's good news mate:cheer: You are going to be like a kid with a new toy. Ya must have some good karma taking care of you.:grinjoint: I am looking forward to seeing those pictures.:slide::slide:

Yep, the Bubble girl is good stuff, but dangerous.:yahoo:

Thanks for the congratulates!Truthfully I was so busy, I didn't even notice:smokin:

Congrats on the bubblelicious buds, they look yummy!

Wow, time flies. Seems like you started this journal about a week ago or somethin', lol.

Nice job bro ;).

Having multiple strains of smoke is very nice.

rock on OMM!

Hello Sun:grinjoint:
When your busy time flies and you have been very busy.
Bubble girl is good stuff...will not touch her until after a good cure.
As they say variety is the spice of life.:cheer:

Hi All

Here is and after action report on the AirPot that had the hermie.

begin.jpg

Here is how you unlock the pot
potbuttons.jpg

Then I unrolled her and you can see very small roots
unroll.jpg

A side shot of the pot and small roots.
sideunroll.jpg

Here is a shot of the bottom,
botomroots.jpg

Here is what would normally be a root ball...not this time.

blackroots.jpg

Here's a shot of her healthy white roots. The back objects are wood chips from FFOF soil.
whiteroots1.jpg

And here is the roots completely. The very small roots don't show
whiteroots.jpg

:cheer:
I hope you enjoyed looking inside an AirPot.

Feets don't fail me now.
Looking good OMM ordered pots today. Guess I will have to stick to basil and oregano until the laws change in Bayou Country. I may try my hand at hops, since it is a cousin to MJ.

just put some duck feet seeds to hatch....seem a couple of pics of them, and they do and don't look like pot plants, outside you might get by with them...look them up...they have like a web between the leaves....lavendar:cheer:

omm,
havent seen ya around for a while so decided to come visit ya....i wondered how those pots worked....great job showing it....may have to check them out and see about them...is there a web site for them? been looking back at the pics...got some good nugs there....great job...know you'll be happy...next time, lavendar:cheer::cheer:

just put some duck feet seeds to hatch....seem a couple of pics of them, and they do and don't look like pot plants, outside you might get by with them...look them up...they have like a web between the leaves....lavendar:cheer:

OilfieldTrash Look in Hawaiian Duck's journal for a good look at them, they do NOT look like mj. :grinjoint:

Those airpots looks like a wonderful thing.
Need to try them.
:peace:

Thanks Super;)

I am sure they are available in your country, they are made in England. They are not expensive at all.:cheer:

But tell me something: your last grow was outdoor right?
How long was it?

Super it was very, very long:smokin: I had a sativa that just would not finish. I stressed her badly. Her sister finished in 80 days, but she went 120 days in flower after 40 days in veg. If I had to do it over I would have cut her down and thrown her away or made hash from her. Stay away from sativa dominate plants, unless they are guaranteed to finish earlier.:grinjoint:

OK, so we have "Deep Water Culture"... why not have "air-heads" lol Thanks for showing us the root system, it is deff. a great looking roots sytem! plus rep if i may.

Hey sisco I'm all for it,only:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: if we can get our own icon:yahoo:

hey omm been a while since i stopped through things seem to be runnin smoothly and bubbliscious looked awesome dude those nugs looked like lil rocks;) still haven't gotten the light apart to take a look to many other things goin on but i'll let you know when i do oh an hows the GWS doin?

MmmmickYou must know me well, or you know you well,:cheer: Or both!
I am not going to touch her until she has dried and cured for a while and then only with caution.:grinjoint:

heheh, I know how I function when the smoke is heavy.
She's gonna be awesome after a cure.

The airpot root pics are great. Just think how much more effective your roots are when half of them aren't exposed to air as in a normal pot. Hardly a wasted root to be seen.
I've been trying to find out more about the copper hydroxide paint or coated pots. There was a link to an online shop that sold pots pre-treated but I've lost it and still haven't found them online yet. Don't remember if it was in your journal or on a completely different website. I'll scan back through eventually.
The airpots may be a better alternative, with little extra effort.

Back
Top Bottom