OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Excellent timing OMM. :grinjoint: she looks very tasty. Good things/small packages.:cool:

Lots of trichs on her. Some nice trim for edibles or add to a hash stash.

I bet she's gonna taste great. The smell of the finger hash even from a small girl has got to be the best perfume ever.:bravo:

Excellent timing OMM. :grinjoint: she looks very tasty. Good things/small packages.:cool:

Lots of trichs on her. Some nice trim for edibles or add to a hash stash.

I bet she's gonna taste great. The smell of the finger hash even from a small girl has got to be the best perfume ever.:bravo:

Hi Buddy, Hope your right, she was very very sticky. :grinjoint:
Didn't save the trim, really wasn't much. Those big sisters out back will provide plenty. Saves another battle with the X too.:smokin:

Ahhhh the perfume is wonderful. :cheer:

Nice smoke for ya, It may just knock you down! Kudos bro for gettin her through!

Woodsman I hope your right:cheer:
She should taste kinda like Bubble Gum, at least that's what Nirvana said.:grinjoint: She actually when almost full term. Has a long bloom frame of 50 to 70 days. She was 3 days early.:bravo:

Congrats my friend. Bear in mind that those are "averages". Individual plants will vary from the average. Some are ready early, some later. Looks like you will be enjoying some great "fruits" as they are cured. Job well done.

Thanks GMT After that 120 day bloom with the blackjack last time, I know anything is possible. :rofl::rofl:

Hi Buddy, Hope your right, she was very very sticky. :grinjoint:
Didn't save the trim, really wasn't much. Those big sisters out back will provide plenty. Saves another battle with the X too.:smokin:

Ahhhh the perfume is wonderful. :cheer:

Sticky is good.

Oh yeah, forgot the ex doesn't like it much when you're enjoying yourself, heheh. Your sanity is more important than a few edible treats.
Hope you're having a good day OMM.:smokin:

OK! I couldn't resist and did a quick dry of a small piece of Bubblelicious on the cable box for 6 hours.;) When cured she is gonna be a one hitter, two at the most. I have a body heat flash and my mind, my mind, is around here some where.......:yahoo:

Sticky is good.

Oh yeah, forgot the ex doesn't like it much when you're enjoying yourself, heheh. Your sanity is more important than a few edible treats.
Hope you're having a good day OMM.:smokin:

At the moment I am having a great day Buddy :loopy::clown::loopy:

OK! I couldn't resist and did a quick dry of a small piece of Bubblelicious on the cable box for 6 hours.;) When cured she is gonna be a one hitter, two at the most. I have a body heat flash and my mind, my mind, is around here some where.......:yahoo:

sounds very promising OMM great stuff.

Just smoke a little less. Wouldn't want her influencing the nute mix or something that could be hard to undo.
Or stay away from her until all your garden chores are done.:cool:

Woodsman I hope your right:cheer:
She should taste kinda like Bubble Gum, at least that's what Nirvana said.:grinjoint: She actually when almost full term. Has a long bloom frame of 50 to 70 days. She was 3 days early.:bravo:

So it's like ya got a 'preemie', only instead of it crying and keepin ya up all night, it makes life much more tolerable and does good things for ya! Enjoy it OM

:adore: :adore: :loopy: :scratchinghead: :rofl: :rofl:

Gratz on the harvest my friend.:cheer: Been a bit under the weather, think I am catching the flu, been fighting a bad headache anyway.

:peace: brother.

Mountain, hope you feel better today, hopefully just a 24 hr bug. the wife and I are both under the weather and it really sucks. Nice weather outside, perfect gardening weather (not hot) and here we are blowin our noses and coughing every minute! I even found it hard to smoke last night (I did anyway of course). Get well and feel better quick my friend!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom