OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

High there young Lady Was just thinking of you.;)

Did you say that you were growing Auroura Indica? If so, it is good (8)
couchlock.:grinjoint:

I don't know how you do it! All those different strains, I can barely keep up with 5.

See you after while.....;)

no, no aurora, i write a journal also, and draw a map, and eventually get it memorized...about the time i change it usually...i take notes to the room on what to change ribbons on, and visually ck when the written journal says its close....i document, document and document....by that time it is usually in my mind....but its fun....right now i have in the bud room, train wreck, cal. o.j., gum (a local breed), mouie wowie, jack herer, violator kush, somas nycd, romulan, bubblegum, another soma nycd, strawberry haze, and blackjack...i treat it like a mind game...who's who? interesting to watch each variety grow....lavendar....thank you:smokin:your looking awesome....

OMM I've been out with my headaches for a bit and when I return your like 4 pages down the road. I kind of zipped through to catch up and was astonished at how your plants are doing. They all look so healthy and alive. The Bubbleicious is really frosty and looks like it is almost there. The others look like they are about to explode in bud growth.

Hey is that the shed you are going to let me live in, when I escape the wife? Not a bad front porch I'd have there!

Sorry I missed so much!:bravo:

Aloha my friend, I just wanted to let you know I seen your photos of the girls and wow are they ever just exploding...I want the sun....PLEASE. :smokin: The photo's look great but yeah macros and wind are a tough thing...:grinjoint:that and standing.

They are the epitome of health bro, :bravo::bravo::bravo:, even brave little bubblicious is looking like some primo bud....:cheer:.

Wish you could grow outside here.

:peace: from the mountains on a fine spring day.

Mate.:adore: What a growth spurt since the last pics. Told ya they love that daily shower. Whatever your doing mate, keep doing it. Your plants are loving you back brother.:thumb::peace:

no, no aurora, i write a journal also, and draw a map, and eventually get it memorized...about the time i change it usually...i take notes to the room on what to change ribbons on, and visually ck when the written journal says its close....i document, document and document....by that time it is usually in my mind....but its fun....right now i have in the bud room, train wreck, cal. o.j., gum (a local breed), mouie wowie, jack herer, violator kush, somas nycd, romulan, bubblegum, another soma nycd, strawberry haze, and blackjack...i treat it like a mind game...who's who? interesting to watch each variety grow....lavendar....thank you:smokin:your looking awesome....

Hi Girl So that's how you do it. Must take allot of notes and time, I hear ya about the time you got it down, time to change.:smokin:
You do a hell of a job Lavendar.:grinjoint:
See you soon...Peace

OMM I've been out with my headaches for a bit and when I return your like 4 pages down the road. I kind of zipped through to catch up and was astonished at how your plants are doing. They all look so healthy and alive. The Bubbleicious is really frosty and looks like it is almost there. The others look like they are about to explode in bud growth.

Hey is that the shed you are going to let me live in, when I escape the wife? Not a bad front porch I'd have there!

Sorry I missed so much!:bravo:

No Problem Woodsman:cheer: That's one thing I do all the time...catch up.:grinjoint: That's one of the features I really like on 420. Yea I feel a bit guilty about the girls. All I do is feed and water them and they do the rest! This so different than the last grow. :grinjoint:
Bubblelicious looks ready to me too. I'm gonna check her buds and see if she is close. Book tells me she can go another month. She looks ready to me,:smokin:

That's the shed alright. I had an old Russian that was taking care of my yard a few years back. When he left, I discovered he was living in that shed, so it is livable.:rofl::rofl::rofl: The door location would be pretty odorous .:grinjoint:

Glad your feeling better, mate:cheer:

Aloha my friend, I just wanted to let you know I seen your photos of the girls and wow are they ever just exploding...I want the sun....PLEASE. :smokin: The photo's look great but yeah macros and wind are a tough thing...:grinjoint:that and standing.

They are the epitome of health bro, :bravo::bravo::bravo:, even brave little bubblicious is looking like some primo bud....:cheer:.

Wish you could grow outside here.

:peace: from the mountains on a fine spring day.

Much Aloha to you too High:grinjoint:
Funny you said standing, damn near fell on one of the girl trying to get a shot.:smokin::smokin:

Yea I know you would like the outside:bravo:
I sure do. Will see you later....body tells me it's time to lay down.:grinjoint:

Hi again OMM!
As fast as your journal goes this is probably relevent 5 pages back but for the Red Skelton and other old time radio show fans, they're played regulary on Sirius satellite radio.
One of my favorite pastimes is loading a bowl and sit my sauna to medicate while listening to not only Red but Jack Benny and my personal faves like Gunsmoke, Frontier Gentleman, X Minus 1, and The Shadow!
:peace::roorrip:

Hi again OMM!
As fast as your journal goes this is probably relevent 5 pages back but for the Red Skelton and other old time radio show fans, they're played regulary on Sirius satellite radio.
One of my favorite pastimes is loading a bowl and sit my sauna to medicate while listening to not only Red but Jack Benny and my personal faves like Gunsmoke, Frontier Gentleman, X Minus 1, and The Shadow!
:peace::roorrip:

Way cool OB:grinjoint: The Shadow knows.....

Mate.:adore: What a growth spurt since the last pics. Told ya they love that daily shower. Whatever your doing mate, keep doing it. Your plants are loving you back brother.:thumb::peace:

Hey groover You were right...spurt! Checked on them late today and the Kandy spurted again and is now the tallest of them all.:grinjoint:

My focus has shifted now to protect them all! They have become very valuable to me. :cool: So will be sorting out how to do it best. Looks like I'll do like last time and tie them down and get noise makers to help.

Well, I have to have something to worry about, don't I? :cheer:

Hey Wingman Was thinking about emailing you. Was getting worried about you. Anytime you want to hang out is very OK with me. Man, good luck straighting all that sh*t out. You know I'm pulling for you.:cheer:
Thank you OMM! sorry I have been away for awhile but it took some time to get my head back in the world.

I'm sitting here all alone listening to tunes and medicating

Bobby Hebb's "Sunny"

Sunny...
Yesterday my life was filled with rain
Sunny...
You smiled at me and really eased the pain
Sunny...
Thank you for the sunshine that you gave
Sunny...
Thank you for the love you've brought my way.

I used to have nightclubs, restaurants, and tiki bars, on Miami Beach from 86'-92' continuously open with live entertainment and I love Mo-Town and had many acts preform nightly from the Soul Stirrers to the Temptations, the Hues Corporation, even the island music at the tiki bars, I used to love the steel drum, guys from all sorts of bands just jammin was the best.

Now I'm cranking RamJam's Black Betty

whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)
whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)
Black betty had a child (bam-A-lam)
The damn thing gone wild (bam-A-lam)
She said "I'm worrin' outta my mind" (bam-A-lam)
The damn thing gone blind (bam-A-lam)
I said oh black betty (bam-A-lam)
whoa, black betty (bam-BA-lam)

Last but NOT Least is a real killa

Fleetwood Mac Oh Well

I cant help it about the shape Im in,
I cant sing, I aint pretty and my leggs are thin.
But dont ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.

Oh well,

Well I talked to god, I knew he'd understand,
he said son, sit by me and Ill be your guiding hand.
But dont ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.

Oh well...

Sorry OMM I was suffering flashbacks to days of yore.

I am thinkin if I don't go "on vacation" where I am going to live? Been thinking about Amsterdam, Belgium, Maine, California, Washington State, Oregon, Vegas, I dont know but I will probably keep a residence in RI. But as Jim Croce sings NY is not my Home

Thank you OMM! sorry I have been away for awhile but it took some time to get my head back in the world.

I'm sitting here all alone listening to tunes and medicating

Bobby Hebb's "Sunny"

Now I'm cranking RamJam's Black Betty

Last but NOT Least is a real killa

Fleetwood Mac Oh Well

Sorry OMM I was suffering flashbacks to days of yore.

Great stuff Wingman.
Sonny makes me feel like crying every time.
Black Betty .....will shake you.
Fleetword Mac's Oh Well. Lets you know who you are where you are in the scheme of things. OH! Yea!

I have every Fleetwood Mac song know to man. They went through it all themselves and know how to tell it.
Music has this magic to freeze time to events that we loved and hated, so I am very careful what I listen to depending om my inter strength at that moment.

But the blues is an anytime listen:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom