OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Continuing Bloom

These are all pictures of Strawberry Haze:ganjamon:
straw.jpg

The following are all Strawberry Haze and her buds and colas forming.
Some are just attempts at trying to show how tightly she is packing them in.
She is so jammed up, it's hard to get clear shots

strwbud4.jpg

:ganjamon:
strwbud3.jpg

strwbud.jpg

srawnud5.jpg

So far this girl is the prettiest plant I have ever grown. I counted 38 bud sites that I could see. She is just just outrageous in my eyes. Enjoy!:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Holy crap OMM the pix are great but I'm going to have to ask that you burn them to a CD and send it to me postage due, express mail. Gotta be quicker than waiting for them to show up here with dial-up! :rofl:

Worth waiting for man, I'm just yanking your chain! :thumb:

Off to beddy-bye before I fall over. Snowing again for crying-out-loud. Wish I could hibernate. lol

Have to check on the girls quick, have a toke and a smoke and get to sleep before the wife wakes up and puts on the coffee or I'm done for.

C'ya L8r my friend.

:peace:

Holy crap again OMM! You have elevated yourself to master grower status with this crop and it's no wheres near done yet.

I stand in awe of your awesomeness and pray that your fecal matter may bless my bowed pate! :adore: :adore: :adore: :joint:

Got it going on this round for sure and I'd give you all my reps if I could.

Like Red Skelton said once at the closing of his show and got fined big time for . . .

"When apples are red, they're ready for plucking.
When girls are 18 they're ready for . . . Good night and God Bless"

Nowadays nobody would blink an eye at that. My how times have changed. To think that old farts like us would grow pot for Pete's sake. Tut-tut.

I have no idea how that related to your great bud shots but I'm out of here so if you figure it out let me know later.

Continuing Bloom

These are all pictures of Strawberry Haze:ganjamon:
straw.jpg

The following are all Strawberry Haze and her buds and colas forming.
Some are just attempts at trying to show how tightly she is packing them in.
She is so jammed up, it's hard to get clear shots
strwbud4.jpg

strwbud3.jpg

strwbud.jpg

srawnud5.jpg

So far this girl is the prettiest plant I have ever grown. I counted 38 bud sites that I could see. She is just just outrageous in my eyes. Enjoy!:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Day 17 of Bloom
Day 46 of Bloom Bubblelicious

Group Picture 1 :grinjoint:
grp12.jpg

Another Group picture :grinjoint:
gp2.jpg

The recovering Bubblelicious:grinjoint:
Bubbl1.jpg

Bubblelicious Bud:grinjoint:
bubblbub2.jpg

Bubblelicious Bud 2:grinjoint:
bubblebud2.jpg

Kandy Kush looking very good:grinjoint:
kandy3.jpg

Lockrock putting on Buds:grinjoint:
rock1.jpg

Lemon Skunk Being Gorgeous :grinjoint:
lemon5.jpg

A Lemon Bud:grinjoint:
lemonbud.jpg

Continued in moment

Wow OMM! The ladies really took off! They look so happy and healthy!:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Feel free to post your pics on the air pot thread with your soil mix and nute program.
You really have an amazing garden. Beautiful! :yummy::surf:

Holy crap again OMM! You have elevated yourself to master grower status with this crop and it's no wheres near done yet.

I stand in awe of your awesomeness and pray that your fecal matter may bless my bowed pate! :adore: :adore: :adore: :joint:

Got it going on this round for sure and I'd give you all my reps if I could.

Like Red Skelton said once at the closing of his show and got fined big time for . . .

"When apples are red, they're ready for plucking.
When girls are 18 they're ready for . . . Good night and God Bless"

Nowadays nobody would blink an eye at that. My how times have changed. To think that old farts like us would grow pot for Pete's sake. Tut-tut.

I have no idea how that related to your great bud shots but I'm out of here so if you figure it out let me know later.

Hi LabRat Man thanks for all the good words:cheer:
I cheated and bought a new camera. A Nikon L 110. Got a little windfall and couldn't resist.
Rat I just smoked a bowl and I still won't go any where near those comments
:smokin::smokin::cheer::smokin::smokin:

Loved old Red Skelton. For his (our) time he was great. We wouldn't even notice it to day. See sisco's vid on the page before this one. :grinjoint:
Hope you made it to bed before she woke up. Bad way to start a day.:rofl::rofl:

It's still frikken snowing???:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Nice!!!. Great little forest of healthy, happy plants you have there my friend. They seem to be doing very well indeed. You have come along way since your first grow. You be up there with Cherma very soon! Although you will have to look into purchasing a pickup for harvest soon....lol.

Looks like the air pot experiment is working out huh? :bravo: :thedoubletake::woohoo:

Nice work OMM! Those buds are just beautiful. +reps!

Hey There OBX I love these pots Buddy, they are making me look real good.:cheer:

Thanks for the +reps, they mean allot coming from you:bravo:

Wow OMM! The ladies really took off! They look so happy and healthy!:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Feel free to post your pics on the air pot thread with your soil mix and nute program.
You really have an amazing garden. Beautiful! :yummy::surf:

Well Thanks OB I feel a bit guilty, all I do is water em and feed em, the AirPots are doing the rest:bravo: If I can find the time I will post my stuff some of my stuff there. Got to let the world see these things in action.:grinjoint:

Nice!!!. Great little forest of healthy, happy plants you have there my friend. They seem to be doing very well indeed. You have come along way since your first grow. You be up there with Cherma very soon! Although you will have to look into purchasing a pickup for harvest soon....lol.

Hi GMT Yea I keep looking behind me, to see if someone is helping me that I don't know about. :grinjoint:
These AirPots are doing things very well. Long way to go before I'm even close our brother Cherma:slide:
Hope everything is OK. Worry about that girl of yours. I fly by to see how your doing....almost everyday. :peace:

Hi GMT Yea I keep looking behind me, to see if someone is helping me that I don't know about. :grinjoint:
These AirPots are doing things very well. Long way to go before I'm even close our brother Cherma:slide:
Hope everything is OK. Worry about that girl of yours. I fly by to see how your doing....almost everyday. :peace:

My friend, she is doing much better, thank you. Found out it was a bleeding ulcer, doc gave her meds, and she is much better off. She almost had a falling out with her liver...lol. Seems it wanted a divorce after she tied one on for her 40th birthday. Took 45 minutes to get her from the bar chair to the truck! Yager can kicj some butt....lol. But all is better now.

:yahoo:yowza!

Now that is a pro looking grow! You are blessed by the Ganja Goddess! Bubblliciouse is looking just like the name describes and the lemon... I wish I could try some.

They all look like they are enjoyuing the sun and air pots. You keep doing what your doing brother, you'll have lots to cut and dry in the end.

My friend, she is doing much better, thank you. Found out it was a bleeding ulcer, doc gave her meds, and she is much better off. She almost had a falling out with her liver...lol. Seems it wanted a divorce after she tied one on for her 40th birthday. Took 45 minutes to get her from the bar chair to the truck! Yager can kicj some butt....lol. But all is better now.

Man those Yagger bombs will doit everytime, I stopped the hard stuff when I wound up naked in my closet, my wife and best friend had to take the door knob off the door to get to me (it was locked from the inside) they found me curled up in the corner naked..

Just some Micro-brews and a fatty or a bowl from now on!:cool:

Glad she's doing better.:cheer:

Unfortunately sounds like she is not much smarter than the rest of us. Bet she stayed in bed most of the next day.:grinjoint:

Tell her Hi for me :ganjamon:

:yahoo:yowza!

Now that is a pro looking grow! You are blessed by the Ganja Goddess! Bubblliciouse is looking just like the name describes and the lemon... I wish I could try some.

They all look like they are enjoyuing the sun and air pots. You keep doing what your doing brother, you'll have lots to cut and dry in the end.

sisco, Welcome Buddy You know, they do look like they're names.:grinjoint:

I'm holding my breath that every thing just keeps on going. If all goes well, I'll be trimming buds for a while....one of my favorite things to do!:cheer:

Wow plants are loving life....They really look super healthy :cheer: Cheers brother grower :passitleft:

Hey Tunes! Thank You. It'll be a while before I can match your growing skills my Brother. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom