OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Throw him a rocklock.:biglaugh::rofl::biglaugh: I actually made that call to a pizza place.
Tried ordering a half burnt,half raw with extra anchovies that I dont want.
They were far from impressed. Kept us amused till the next crank.:biglaugh:
Prank calls were always fun when I was younger.:biglaugh: Give em a call even if it's only to make you feel better about it.:biglaugh:
I think i'm back to my good ole (i was gonna say normal:biglaugh:) self.
It's not like we were in a little tinny with a chook on a fishing line:rofl:
Oh no. Big big boat, long long chicken stick. Your on the uppermost deck mate. We're not a bunch of crazy ratbags:biglaugh: Are we??? Amazing. They come like 2/3rds of their body length out of the water and kinda use their tail to drive themselves up out of the water. So powerful. You can see right down their big open throat. It really is incredible. I'm in ramble mode tonight mate. Check your e-mail there's one there too:biglaugh:
Thanks for all your good vibes last week bro. It really does help.:thumb::peace:

groover your back to (normal) alright:grinjoint:
You have me in stitches:cheer: As usual.:grinjoint:
You Aussies maybe a bit crazy, but your sense of humor is the best.:bravo:
Already answered your email Bro.
I tried to catch a ride on a big Manta Ray once....never again:rofl:

groover your back to (normal) alright:grinjoint:
You have me in stitches:cheer: As usual.:grinjoint:
You Aussies maybe a bit crazy, but your sense of humor is the best.:bravo:
Already answered your email Bro.
I tried to catch a ride on a big Manta Ray once....never again:rofl:

Rays are awesome creatures too. Just ask the ole Crocodile Hunter:biglaugh:
As far as humour goes, most of us Aussies reckon if ya can't take the piss out of yourself you've no right to take the piss out of anyone else. My sense of humour is a bit more twisted than most but at least we spell it right.( Not that again:biglaugh:):peace:

Rays are awesome creatures too. Just ask the ole Crocodile Hunter:biglaugh:
As far as humour goes, most of us Aussies reckon if ya can't take the piss out of yourself you've no right to take the piss out of anyone else. My sense of humour is a bit more twisted than most but at least we spell it right.( Not that again:biglaugh:):peace:

I was an idiot at 50 just like I am now. That's when I decided try to ride the Manta.:rofl::rofl:

Guess your using an Aussie spell checker groover::smokin::smokin:

I was an idiot at 50 just like I am now. That's when I decided try to ride the Manta.:rofl::rofl:

Spell checker. I really take that as an insult:biglaugh: I have honestly never used one. I've got a real thing for correct spelling. Every spelling test I ever did at school was 100% correct. No shit. Reading lots helps too. Always saw dolphins on the yacht and jumped in with them a few times but they're pretty placid. I tell you what are wierd dugongs.:peace:

Spell checker. I really take that as an insult:biglaugh: I have honestly never used one. I've got a real thing for correct spelling. Every spelling test I ever did at school was 100% correct. No shit. Reading lots helps too. Always saw dolphins on the yacht and jumped in with them a few times but they're pretty placid. I tell you what are wierd dugongs.:peace:

groover you wouldn't be able to read anything of mine if I didn't use a spett checker. See!:rofl: Guess we all have a thing we do good at. My thing seems to be computers. Hardware, not so much the software. Software bugs me, because they always want you to upgrade. Been upgrading software since 1981.

Have petted a dolphin or two in pools on the Big Island, but thats it, smart guys they are.
OK. I'll bite. What is a dugong? :grinjoint:

groover you wouldn't be able to read anything of mine if I didn't use a spett checker. See!:rofl: Guess we all have a thing we do good at. My thing seems to be computers. Hardware, not so much the software. Software bugs me, because they always want you to upgrade. Been upgrading software since 1981.

Have petted a dolphin or two in pools on the Big Island, but thats it, smart guys they are.
OK. I'll bite. What is a dugong? :grinjoint:

It's a seacow. google it God was smokin that day. I think he did the platypus then too.:biglaugh:
1981???? They would of been monsters. Good boat anchors:biglaugh:

It's a seacow. google it God was smokin that day. I think he did the platypus then too.:biglaugh:
1981???? They would of been monsters. Good boat anchors:biglaugh:

Their kinda cute in a worthless kinda way. Related to elephants too. Why?
Mother Nature tries allot things out, some are dead ends. This looks like a dead end of evolution. However, In 1 million years they might be the dominate species.

This reminds me of a good movie you may like The Man from Earth.:popcorn:

Think I'm gonna couchlock for while.:hmmmm:

Their kinda cute in a worthless kinda way. Related to elephants too. Why?Why not?
Mother Nature tries allot things out, some are dead ends.Tasmanians:biglaugh: This looks like a dead end of evolution. However, In 1 million years they might be the dominate species. I cant see it:rofl:

This reminds me of a good movie you may like The Man from Earth.:popcorn:

Think I'm gonna couchlock for while.:hmmmm:

For some reason "The Man From Earth" sounds familiar but I don't think i've seen it.
Enjoy the zone mate:thumb::peace:

For some reason "The Man From Earth" sounds familiar but I don't think i've seen it.
Enjoy the zone mate:thumb::peace:
Was a pretty decent movie with David Bowie titled "The Man Who Fell to Earth", I haven't seen the other movie and I just looked it over at IMDB...and why didn't I ever hear about that...it has great ratings.

Will be looking for it.

Aloha OMM and :peace: you guys....:smokin:

Ok just caught up and lets see;

OMM hey looks like this grow is looking a hella lot better than your last grow. Looks great Stay Down with your bad ass.
You need to take a shower?

lol I can hear his accent, just like when reading a good book :reading420magazine:
Sorry about your male, well you can collect pollen and cross a bud from every gir you have just for the hellavit:smokin:

Good to see you back Screw!

Love to get together with ya Nic! But Nic, I wish I lived in Denver or at least somewhere in Colorado. but alas, I live in flatland county as far away from my beloved mountains as possible. Were I live, they ski on man made slopes and what they call hills here, you would call 'rolling prairie'.

Oh, my bad. I thought i had read somewhere that you lived in colo. =(

Dammit im going to visit someone from 420 mag next time i go to colo if it kills me.

Not Good Folks

Thank a look at these and confirm what I already know if you would. Damn:smokin:

DSCN00603.jpg

DSCN00593.jpg

DSCN00571.jpg

Damn brother i have the same problem. Both of my medijuana's i put in the flower room turned out to be boys.:hmmmm:

Down to 1 soil medi and 1 hydro medi. Hope i get at least 1 girl.

HTFU mate. Those gators you guys have are just big lizards. Crocodilians are the most amazing creatures IMO. Feeding crocs with whole chickens off the side of a boat should be on everyone's bucket list IMO. Amazing creatures. Catching sharks is fun bro. Caught a hammerhead once. They're a bit feisty.:biglaugh:
I'm afraid that Rocklock is a Cocklock mate.:biglaugh: Prepared for breeding this time?? Or has he met his maker? E-mail the seed company and tell them you want to buy some male fem'd seeds. They'll say we don't sell male fem'd seeds. Then you get to reply. Why not you fkn did last time. :rofl::peace:

Haha that's some funny shit right there. I don't care who you are. When i was younger my brother dad and i were doing some pier fishing in long beach and the guy next to us caught like a 3 foot shark. I guess when you catch one you are supposed to yell shark so all the other fisherman know to back away and what not. well the guy didn't say anything and we didn't know it was there till it thrashed around and took a chunk out of my dads ass. Took a couple inches of flesh and his wallet. True story. Funny as hell though i didn't stop laughing till a week later. My dad didn't really think it was that funny.

Hi groover :cheer:

I see your in good form tonight:cheer: After Crocodile Dundee we American's know about those prehistoric monsters. Chickens on the side of the boat! Not me brother. I would throw him a Rocklock though.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love the bit with the seed company.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hey that reminds me. Is Crocodile Dundee a hero in aussie or a tool?

OMM,
We are headed your way early next week. I have been crazy busy and haven't been around here in way too long. Hope all is well with your new grow. I have been so busy I haven't even got seeds going yet for outside.

Hi Screwnuts Been wondering what happened to you. Thought something was going on, didn't know what. Fact was kinda worried about you. All good now. Send me a PM to me before you come and I'll give you my contact info.
Have a good trip over. Aloha.

Ok just caught up and lets see;

You need to take a shower?

lol I can hear his accent, just like when reading a good book :reading420magazine:
Sorry about your male, well you can collect pollen and cross a bud from every gir you have just for the hellavit:smokin:

Good to see you back Screw!

Hey sisco:grinjoint:
No seeds this time. He's long gone. I have enough seeds for year or two. Damn Attitude:grinjoint: Main goal is a good harvest this time to stock up.
The Strawberry Haze is just full of bud sights. You know how it is in flower,
even when all is going well, worry, worry.:cheer:

Aha! So THIS is where everyone has been.... lol 60+ pages in four weeks? Sick man...sick, hope your plants can keep pace lol.

You and me both Lil N:cheer:

So far, except for a hermi, they are ahead of me. Perfect girls so far.
Glad your over to take a look!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom