OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Just got done catching up the last 10 pages and my eyeballs are still buggin out at those pix of your ladies. :thumb:

I would definitely cover the tops of your pots when it rains. Otherwise you're flushing all those expensive nutes out with every cloud burst. I'm not sure what size those cool pots are but maybe something like cheap aluminum pie plates would work. Just cut to the center and make a hole for the stem. Then you can just put them on when it rains. It doesn't seem to be hurting them any to get wet tho. +Reps for your lovely ladies! :adore:

It was a great read and I'll C'ya L8r

:peace:

Not Good Folks

Thank a look at these and confirm what I already know if you would. Damn:smokin:

DSCN00603.jpg

DSCN00593.jpg

DSCN00571.jpg

Hi OMM, the girls are looking fine. Very healthy looking line up and Bubblelicious is obviously over her issue.
very nice.

Gotta spread the love before I can rep you again.:nicethread:

Thanks Mmmmick Its the thought that counts.:grinjoint:
Hit a bump today.....take a look at the pics I just posted.:smokin:

Which boy is that? Yeah that is a boy....:sorry:

Well guess what, you can start another baby now and CHOP that one.

Femmed seeds?

Aloha my friend, wishing you well.

I think HE wants to be a SHE if that helps....

OMM I'm always around, I've been observing more lately. Honestly those are the coolest pots I've seen someone grow in. My wife wanted me to ask you where you got them.:rofl:And I gotta give up to you on the variety. Thats strawberry Haze look delicious...

Hi Butcher Just puling your leg a bit :grinjoint: You are one busy man.
Here' where I got the AirPots:

I love the things. :cheer:

Take a look, if you would, at the pics I just posted. I already know the answer, but would like another opinion in hopes that I'm wrong.;)

Which boy is that? Yeah that is a boy....:sorry:

Well guess what, you can start another baby now and CHOP that one.

Femmed seeds?

Aloha my friend, wishing you well.

Hey High! Yep, thought so too.:smokin:
That is the RockLock freebie and fem'd.:smokin:
Easy come easy go.;)

I have some non fem'd Lowlife auto Ak-47s I may plant to find a fem. They finish fast. Not sure..maybe another Bubblelicious.

Life goes on:bravo:

LOL. Been there, I know what you mean!

Close but not quite! You can take the other 25 extra feet and use it for some thing else!:grinjoint:

Hi Buddy......Florida gave me the creeps. I was at a AF Base there and lived in family housing. Rumors of Gators all the time. No dogs outside!
I ran on the beach and watched a guy pull a 6 ft shark out of the water.
Was a trip people would come and kick it, beat on it, spit on it, they hated them. Told me if I was knee deep in the water, I was shark deep. No more swimming for me.:smokin:

Thanks Mmmmick Its the thought that counts.:grinjoint:
Hit a bump today.....take a look at the pics I just posted.:smokin:

damn thats bad luck OMM, is it straight male or hermied? Looks like lotsa balls.Can femmed seeds be either? Looks like such a strong, robust strain.
Are you going to try for some pollen with this one? It's supposed to be a strong couchlock strain.
I've got the rocklock single freebie also but can't grow it out until I get room for a mother.

If you decide to cut him down make it brutal and in plain sight of the rest. That oughta learn 'em.

Hello OMM, sorry have not been around for a while but looks like things are going well for you, except for the male of course. All of you plants are looking nice and healthy and well on their way... Great job.. + rep

:sorry: its a he..either way you got some healthy a*s plants omm..oh n the wife says thanx. She got them on order already..:rofl:..she really does too

Thanks Butcher Yeah, knew it was too. He is already gone, da bastard.
The pots work really good, self pruning and all. Your wife will love them.
Wife don't mess around.:cheer:

C U old Friend:grinjoint:

Hi Buddy......Florida gave me the creeps. I was at a AF Base there and lived in family housing. Rumors of Gators all the time. No dogs outside!
I ran on the beach and watched a guy pull a 6 ft shark out of the water.
Was a trip people would come and kick it, beat on it, spit on it, they hated them. Told me if I was knee deep in the water, I was shark deep. No more swimming for me.:smokin:

HTFU mate. Those gators you guys have are just big lizards. Crocodilians are the most amazing creatures IMO. Feeding crocs with whole chickens off the side of a boat should be on everyone's bucket list IMO. Amazing creatures. Catching sharks is fun bro. Caught a hammerhead once. They're a bit feisty.:biglaugh:
I'm afraid that Rocklock is a Cocklock mate.:biglaugh: Prepared for breeding this time?? Or has he met his maker? E-mail the seed company and tell them you want to buy some male fem'd seeds. They'll say we don't sell male fem'd seeds. Then you get to reply. Why not you fkn did last time. :rofl::peace:

damn thats bad luck OMM, is it straight male or hermied? Looks like lotsa balls.Can femmed seeds be either? Looks like such a strong, robust strain.
Are you going to try for some pollen with this one? It's supposed to be a strong couchlock strain.
I've got the rocklock single freebie also but can't grow it out until I get room for a mother.

If you decide to cut him down make it brutal and in plain sight of the rest. That oughta learn 'em.

Hi Buddy Win some lose some:slide: He is in the trash now. No,not even going to try it. I have a ton of seeds so hell with it. Gonna miss the Couchlock though.!!!:smokin:

Added....he was hermi.

HTFU mate. Those gators you guys have are just big lizards. Crocodilians are the most amazing creatures IMO. Feeding crocs with whole chickens off the side of a boat should be on everyone's bucket list IMO. Amazing creatures. Catching sharks is fun bro. Caught a hammerhead once. They're a bit feisty.:biglaugh:
I'm afraid that Rocklock is a Cocklock mate.:biglaugh: Prepared for breeding this time?? Or has he met his maker? E-mail the seed company and tell them you want to buy some male fem'd seeds. They'll say we don't sell male fem'd seeds. Then you get to reply. Why not you fkn did last time. :rofl::peace:

Hi groover :cheer:

I see your in good form tonight:cheer: After Crocodile Dundee we American's know about those prehistoric monsters. Chickens on the side of the boat! Not me brother. I would throw him a Rocklock though.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love the bit with the seed company.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

oh...those babes are gorgeous and look so healthy and content...wonderful job...lavendar +reps 2 u...:cheer::cheer:

What...are those balls? oh no....i know how you feel....but, it sure looks healthy...

oh...those babes are gorgeous and look so healthy and content...wonderful job...lavendar +reps 2 u...:cheer::cheer:

What...are those balls? oh no....i know how you feel....but, it sure looks healthy...

Hi lavendar Yep he sure was healthy. No good SOB:smokin:
He be in someone's mulch soon. Hawaii picks up leaf and other yard clippings every two weeks, he's in there now.;)

Thanks for the plus reps!:grinjoint: The others make up for him.:cheer:

Hello OMM, sorry have not been around for a while but looks like things are going well for you, except for the male of course. All of you plants are looking nice and healthy and well on their way... Great job.. + rep

Hi sonzor I know you are busy, so no problems Bro. Yes, they are going good:cheer: My own rock stars.:grinjoint:

Thanks for the +reps. sonzor take care and don't work to hard.:cool:

Hi groover :cheer:

I see your in good form tonight:cheer: After Crocodile Dundee we American's know about those prehistoric monsters. Chickens on the side of the boat! Not me brother. I would throw him a Rocklock though.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love the bit with the seed company.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Throw him a rocklock.:biglaugh::rofl::biglaugh: I actually made that call to a pizza place.
Tried ordering a half burnt,half raw with extra anchovies that I dont want.
They were far from impressed. Kept us amused till the next crank.:biglaugh:
Prank calls were always fun when I was younger.:biglaugh: Give em a call even if it's only to make you feel better about it.:biglaugh:
I think i'm back to my good ole (i was gonna say normal:biglaugh:) self.
It's not like we were in a little tinny with a chook on a fishing line:rofl:
Oh no. Big big boat, long long chicken stick. Your on the uppermost deck mate. We're not a bunch of crazy ratbags:biglaugh: Are we??? Amazing. They come like 2/3rds of their body length out of the water and kinda use their tail to drive themselves up out of the water. So powerful. You can see right down their big open throat. It really is incredible. I'm in ramble mode tonight mate. Check your e-mail there's one there too:biglaugh:
Thanks for all your good vibes last week bro. It really does help.:thumb::peace:

Back
Top Bottom