OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Looking great as usual bro. Do you trim up the foliage on the Bubblelicious, or does it just grow that way? That Rocklock is looking fierce. If i was a betting man, and i am, I'd bet on that Rocklock outproducing the other ladys. Looks like you going to have a lot of meds to last you a very long time.

Hey bud i been meaning to ask you, In your Opinion, whats the best time of year to visit the islands? How much is rent there, for say like 3-4 bedrooms? Are house prices ridiculous? Been contemplating moving there for a few years now. Well Alaska was my first choice but Hawaii was a choice both my wife and I could live with. :peacetwo: upon you and your ladies.

Damn Nic Forgot. Rents are high! More than mortgage payments for sure.
Oh! Condos are cheaper than houses, as usual. :grinjoint:

Looking magnificent bro. They love that bit of rain each day and the winds have made 'em nice and strong. Weather sounds like FNQ wet cyclone season and dry season.:peace:

Hi Groover Thanks, they seemed to slurp up the nutes without even a burp. They do have some sturdy stalks.;)

Be over soon to see how the root rot fight is going.:grinjoint: Good I hope:cheer:

Man o Man your plants look so healthy OMM. Just the image of perfection. You must have been in the military! Your plants look so neat and are even in formation!

Here's a pic I found of Mountain and me when we were kids. :Rasta::Rasta: as you see from these more recent photos, we may have aged a bit, but we also became much more handsome and as you can see we have trouble keeping the ladies at bay.....:hippy: :cheer: :adore: :adore: :Rasta::Rasta:

If Mountain wins I'm going to ask for my own office.....what no Vice President? What kind of election is this? If I win I will let him get a hair transplant ...:Rasta:

Oh man you make me ROFL irl. We are definitely going to have to get together for a pow wow. I got a real close friend that lives in Denver that i visit about once a year ill have to pm ya next time i go. You are right about the precision placement. Those girls were in a parade line standing tall before the man.

Damn Nic I totally for got your other question. :smokin:
Xmas is not the best time....too crowded and cool at that time. All the prices get bumped up a bit too.

If it were me, I would say May to the end of July. Always get the package deals if you can. Airfare-room-and car rental. It actually is cheaper.

Houses. Right now the median price for 3 bed 2 bath is $ 550,000.00.
That's for a typical Hawaiian house. There are some nice and some not. It's really a place you have to shop. If you have the money try to find a newer one. Hawaii is really strange as far as houses go. Take the street I live on, one house will be a falling down pile of junk and next door will be an $800,00.00 one. You need to know the neighborhoods too. I can help you with that....there are places you just don't want to be in.

It is the time to buy here. 3 years ago my house was worth around $870,000, now it's worth about maybe $600.000. Hawaiian houses have small rooms too, so be warned.

The good thing about Hawaii is the best things are free. The great beaches and the tropics and friendly people. If you are going to live here stay away from the tourist areas...expensive. On the other hand if you have a mil or two
to spend you'll love it here. :smokin:

Outer Islands are not all that cheaper than here and Hawaii and Kauai have the worst of the weather, but are really beautiful.

Thanks for the info brother. Just knowing where i Don't want to live would be a big help.

Man o Man your plants look so healthy OMM. Just the image of perfection. You must have been in the military! Your plants look so neat and are even in formation!

Here's a pic I found of Mountain and me when we were kids. :Rasta::Rasta: as you see from these more recent photos, we may have aged a bit, but we also became much more handsome and as you can see we have trouble keeping the ladies at bay.....:hippy: :cheer: :adore: :adore: :Rasta::Rasta:

If Mountain wins I'm going to ask for my own office.....what no Vice President? What kind of election is this? If I win I will let him get a hair transplant ...:Rasta:

You got it Woodsman:grinjoint: Went to a Military Academy in Tennessee for high school and retired from the Army. I was hell when I did inspections.:grinjoint: Old habits are hard to break.:yahoo:

Hey, the older we get, the better we are.;)

A hair transplant! Better check with his significant other:rofl::rofl:

No oval office either.....I was really disappointed :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Oh man you make me ROFL irl. We are definitely going to have to get together for a pow wow. I got a real close friend that lives in Denver that i visit about once a year ill have to pm ya next time i go. You are right about the precision placement. Those girls were in a parade line standing tall before the man.

Love to get together with ya Nic! But Nic, I wish I lived in Denver or at least somewhere in Colorado. but alas, I live in flatland county as far away from my beloved mountains as possible. Were I live, they ski on man made slopes and what they call hills here, you would call 'rolling prairie'.

Thanks for the info brother. Just knowing where i Don't want to live would be a big help.

As you know the Camber Of Commerce and the tourist folks always paint a pretty picture, But I tell it the way I know it is. It is the land of Blues, Greens, and Browns. Beautiful trees and there are flowers in the air.:cheer:

Love to get together with ya Nic! But Nic, I wish I lived in Denver or at least somewhere in Colorado. but alas, I live in flatland county as far away from my beloved mountains as possible. Were I live, they ski on man made slopes and what they call hills here, you would call 'rolling prairie'.

Don't ever go to Florida Woodsman There isn't a hill in the whole state:smokin:

Hi Groover Thanks, they seemed to slurp up the nutes without even a burp. They do have some sturdy stalks.;)

All the better to hold up those louisville slugger size cola's they're gonna produce.;):peace:

Sounds like Michigan to me! :rofl: You have to go above the bridge for anything resembling a REAL mountain. Not so good for those of us who like to rock climb. On the other hand, it is cheaper on ropes, only have to buy a 50' length.....lol.

Just catching up! Awesome job OMM. I can't wait to see your girls blossom!

Well Thanks Ms. chump stain So far its a lot better than the first grow.
You and I sure learned have learned allot, since we got here. I'll doing this for as long as I can. :cheer:

Hi OMM, the girls are looking fine. Very healthy looking line up and Bubblelicious is obviously over her issue.
very nice.

Gotta spread the love before I can rep you again.:nicethread:

OMM I'm always around, I've been observing more lately. Honestly those are the coolest pots I've seen someone grow in. My wife wanted me to ask you where you got them.:rofl:And I gotta give up to you on the variety. Thats strawberry Haze look delicious...

Don't ever go to Florida Woodsman There isn't a hill in the whole state:smokin:
LOL. Been there, I know what you mean!
Sounds like Michigan to me! :rofl: You have to go above the bridge for anything resembling a REAL mountain. Not so good for those of us who like to rock climb. On the other hand, it is cheaper on ropes, only have to buy a 50' length.....lol.

Close but not quite! You can take the other 25 extra feet and use it for some thing else!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom